Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Well that didn't go to plan! We got to Dobbies at 5:45 and it shut at 6 :rolleyes: We thought it was 8!!! So a quick look round and off we went. No coffee or cake! Did a quick shop in Asda, but didn't buy any naughties! ;) So a good syn day today by accident I suppose lol.
Did some Christmas shopping at the local shopping centre - stuff like wrapping paper, tags, and Christmas scratchcards. And some stuff for the animals. Oh and Christmas socks!! Need to find some nice men's ones somewhere.

Not got much left to buy now. Need some little chocolates and sweets and a couple of gift cards for people. Oh and something for Ellie! But that's about it now I think :) Did a LOAD of shopping online last night.

My bank is probably going wtf?!!! Lol.xx

Tuesday food

Lunch: 2 free Quorn sausages
Half a tin of beans
Cheesy scrambled eggs with mushrooms and yellow pepper in (half HexA1)
Grilled plum cherry tomatoes
Wholemeal toast (HexB1)
BBQ sauce (1)

Tea: Chicken and chorizo thing (0.5)
Linguine
Roasted broccoli and cauliflower
Beetroot
Cheese (HexA2)

Snack: 2 Alpens (HexB2) raspberries, blackberries, and Shape 0%
Advent calendar choc (1)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke. Squash. Highlight made with Kara (rest of HexA1 + 2)

Syns used: 4.5
Syns saved: 22

Last edited:
Families :rolleyes: Like they say to can pick your friends but not your family. It sounds like your mum would be better off just not having anything to do with them..
Sorry your hands are playing up, I have problems with mine, I had pins and needles in my left one for 4.5 months once. I still get it but not for long now, I've also lost some of the feeling on the outside of my hand which also means my grip isn't good so I know how you feel. I hope they start to behave themselves.
Well done on the low syn day even if it was by accident :) I bet you feel better knowing you've nearly done for christmas. x x

The family can just f*ck off if I'm honest and Mum would be far better off without them - we were! But she's far too nice and even more loyal than I am! They just disgust me. I won't go in to it more coz there's a LOT! But yeah, just go away!!!

I think my hands are probably whatever's going on, but also my Raynauds is bad coz it's so damn cold! Not having heating is an issue coz I try not to put the fire on in the day and obv no other room is heated. So it's causing some problems. And I can't wear gloves all the time.
My toes are really bad at the moment :( 2 of my toes on my right foot are already very red, swollen, and sore. But, meh, not much I can do. Have been in my Arctic thermal socks for over a month already. Only gotta last till it starts warming up in April lol!

Aye I'm glad I didn't buy cake or anything to bring home. A shame we didn't get our family evening out tho.

Yup, being almost done for Christmas is good! Need to write a list to carry round so I stop buying extra stuff ;)

xx

Wednesday food - a rather odd tea but it was really nice!!

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB1)
Banana
Maple syrup (0.5)
Kara milk (part HexA1)

Cinema: Cherry Danio (1.5)

Tea: BIG jacket spud
Quorn steak
Half a tin of bbq beans
Cheese (HexA2)
Roasted cauliflower & purple broccoli
Beetroot.

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Ginger Ale.

Snack: Popping candy Freddo (5)
Chewy Delight (HexB2)

Syns used: 7
Syns saved: 30

Last edited:
Oh the rest of this week is going to be very foody :confused:
I'm meeting a work friend for coffee in a bit. I really want a hot chocolate, but think I should save syns for later :eek:
Tomorrow I'm meeting a couple of work friends for a cheap tea at a pub.
Saturday I should be going to the work Christmas Fayre, but depends on the weather and how I feel really. We're going to a Christmas film screening at the local ye olde cinema with Mum's work at 1pm, so dunno what we can fit in. There will be sweeties and things and I dunno how we're going to fit in lunch!
And Sunday a few of us are going for lunch at Otterspool and to check out their Christmas stalls!

:party0051:

Obv will do healthy meals in between and stuff. But still :eek: I'm stopping in at Michelle's for a quick catch-up after I've seen my friend later. Will run the loo and get weighed there lol! Lets hope for a small loss! Will be happy with a sts tho, obviously!!x

Thursday food:

Lunch: 2 free Linda M sausages
Half a tin of beans with cherry tomatoes and spinach in
Cheesy scrambled eggs with mushrooms and yellow pepper (half HexA1)
Wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Tomato sauce (1)

Costa: Small soy milk honeycomb hot chocolate (HexA2 + 4) NO CAKE!!!

Tea: Quorn steak topped with gerkins
Tomato Pasta N Sauce with spinach in
Cheese (rest of HexA1)
steamed purple broccoli
Veg bag - peas, green beans, and carrots

Snack: Shape 0%
Chewy Delight (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Ginger Ale. Diet Coke

Syns used: 5 - nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. Go me :D
Syns left: 40 - looking good ;)

Last edited:
Fingers crossed the scales are nice to you :fingerscrossed: I'm they will be :)
I'm sure you pick they best choices for you, just enjoy it. If you're eating low syn-ed food in between you'll be fine x x x

I *might* have lost a lb or two. But I was wearing my Sister's massive Timberland boots because they're bigger than mine and I can't physically get my feet in my own boots at the moment. Wearing shoes is absolute torture for my painful, swollen toes! :(
It's painful taking off and putting on shoes too so left them on to get weighed and I was about 11st13. Her boots are heavier than mine, most definitely, so maybe I would have weighed 11st12 in mine - I always WI in my shoes because when I'm in work I WI on the dog scales and don't have time to take my shoes off :p I leave them on in the hospital too.
So that's kinda good :D I'll just keep weighing myself whenever I go to Michelle's until I go back to work. Pleased that I haven't gone over 12 anyway. REALLY pleased!!

Hahaha Barbette, I NEVER pick good choices eating out lol. I always see it as a treat so get whatever I want because I generally eat so well the rest of the time. I'm not going to lie and pretend I choose wisely, coz I totally don't ;) No point me telling fibbs! lol

Urgh! I'm so fed up of not sleeping. Had another really disturbed night. My dreams have gone absolutely insane - full on Oscar winning productions probably directed by Baz Luhrmann judging by some of them!! I'm so, so tired! I'm jumping awake every hour or so, sometimes more, really panicked or looking for something or thinking I've heard something.
I even woke up today before 12 (unheard of!) and just couldn't get back to sleep. I was like a nervous wreck and jumping at any little noise and worrying about stuff I need to do! And the smoke alarm's started beeping coz it needs a new battery, so that's not helping.
I'm just so tired!!
And I know I have to get up early tomorrow and Sunday so I'm feeling a bit :argh::faint2:

Low syn lunch today in preparation for going to the pub later. Won't be drinking, coz I'm driving, so that'll help a little calorie wise lol!

Well done on the (possible) loss! :D definitely sounds like those boots were heavier! Wear the same boots as last time next time you go to match it up eh?!

Sucks that you havent been sleeping well :( jumping awake- horrible!!

Well done on your low syn stuff :D you've got a good thing going on by having low syns at home and treats out- eating healthy boring stuff out when you are paying for food- feels like a waste!!

It depends what I can get my feet in to mate. I wore Converse today and it was a massive mistake! I feel like I've been crippled! Back to lumberjack boots tomorrow and f*ck looking like a lesbian ;) I have been mistaken for a lesbian a few times, so what's a few more lol! How you 'look' like one I dunno...
Anyway...
Yeah, depends what shoes I can physically get in to. Going to definitely have to get new boots for work now. Urgh!

The crazy dreams and the waking up anxious and stuff is really starting to get on my nerves. I know why it's happening, but there's not an awful lot I can do about it. Just ride it out and keep whinging lol! I am so God damn tired tho :zz:

Haha that's totally how I feel about eating out. I'm not paying £10 for a salad :p Or a bloody jacket potato! I even refuse to buy chilli when I'm out because my home made one is awesome ;)

Food wasn't too bad actually and surprisingly small portions for a pub! I got spinach and ricotta lasagne with chips - about 10 chips!!
And I got the most rubbish, tiny piece of what was supposed to be apple and caramel crumble. It was awful! Like a sponge cake with a bit of apple, and some really soft 'balls' of crumble on top. Even got a farty bit of custard! SO not worth whatever syns it would be. And small, way too small!! The veggie place doesn't give out teeny puddings :p

Just had black coffee and diet Coke while out too. I have just had 3 advent calendar chocs coz I'd fallen behind and it makes up a little bit for the rubbish pudding.

Not sure what the plan is tomorrow now. Probably wont make it to the work thing.x

Bummer about the desert! Even worse wasting money on crappy high syn stuff!!

Not sure how youcan 'look' like a lesbian either (unless you have a particularly butch cut which you dont!) I have a lot of lesbian friends and two of them are super girly and the other two look/dress ad normal as you get. Damn stereotypes!

Hey guys!
Had a nice, but really busy weekend. Really feeling it today and have spent a lot of time feeling a bit dazed lol. Had some crazy dreams last night. A lot about being in work and all this bizarre stuff was happening. I'm waiting for an email reply from my boss and have been talking to a few work people, so not surprising. Just annoying coz I'm so bloody tired!!
Lots of naughty foody bits this weekend. Meals actually not too bad and mostly SW, but quite a few treat bits too.
Back to it today. 100% days when I can :) We're going to Ikea for tea and a wander round tomorrow. Not sure what else is going on this week yet. I seem to have no plans then all of a sudden loads!
Will hopefully get to the cinema this week to see Frozen :D

Tetris I have been asked if I'm a lesbian SO many times! Me and my Mum have been mistaken for a couple a few times too :confused: It's rather odd lol!

Someone's found me a girl bunny that needs a friend! Need to get her neutered and then my friend is going to mix her and Ralph for me so they can live together. All's I know is she's white, medium sized, and friendly lol. I'm assuming she's a stray coz she's in my work at the moment. Exciting! I always seem to get new bunnies around Christmas :confused: Will be lovely for Ralph to have a friend again. He's such a friendly rabbit and it'll be a shame if he didn't have someone to live with and keep him company. Fingers crossed they get on!xx

Monday food:

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB1)
Banana
Maple syrup (0.5)
Skimmed milk (part HexA1) I've run out of fake milk *sulks*

Tea: Quorn bolognese with loads of veg in - onions, peppers, sweetcorn, mushrooms, and carrot
Tomato Pasta N Sauce
Beetroot
Cheese (HexA2)

Snack: 2 Alpen Lights (HexB2)
A crumble Shape 0% (0.5)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. Teapigs chocolate flake tea. Squash.

Syns used: 1
Syns saved: 14

Last edited:
So glad you had a nice weekend :) hopefully you'll recoope today and get a bit more sleep. It's funny how the things that bug us during the day turn up in our dreams usually in weird ways.
I'm sure if you stick to SW meals the treats won't do too much damage.
Glad Ralph has got a new friends, I'm sure you'll love her too :D x x

I'm just so tired mate. I know I keep saying this is just the way it's going to be now, but I don't know how I will ever learn to live with it and cope.
I wanted to do some coursework today, but no chance! I've washed the dishes and hoovered the living room & kitchen, but that's about it for me today!

Me and the dogs just watched Ice Age :) x

I am so full after my tea! Needed a proper comfort food mountain LOL!

Just got a text to say my work will neuter the rabbit before it goes :eek: When I took Ramona they wouldn't let me vaccinate, worm, or neuter her at work until I'd had her for a trial period. In case she was unwell apparently.... She's been in a veterinary hospital nearly 2 months by then!! :rolleyes: But my friend, who is totally the favourite, has managed to get them to agree to neuter her! I swear he has magical powers! My other friend thinks he must be doing "favours" :8855:

It must be so hard to be tired all the time, it did my head in when I had chronic aneamia I cried all the time becase I was so exhausted :( So if you're not doing that you're doing better than I did. You sound as though you're determined to get on with your life so that will help a lot.
I love Ice age, I just love kids films :D I watched memoirs of a geisha while Ian was sleeping.
That's good news about work neutering the bunny, maybe your friend is ha ha ha ha ha. Have you thought about names for her yet? x x x

Back