Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Oh no, I wouldn't want everyone in the world to have to use eye bleach.... me in a bikini ;) Not one bloody well arrived tho so I had to wear my old size 20 one! Luckily Mum had shortened the straps for me ages ago so it couldn't fall down :rolleyes:
But you're absolutely right. I still cannot quite believe that I am picking up size 14's in shops and stuff. SO weird! :eek:

Re-Start Week 1!

Right, this is it! Day 1 of re-start week 1. I WILL be 100% till my birthday next week. Having a friend night out on the Friday and then prob a meal with the Mothership on the Sat or Sun. But straight back on on Monday and hopefully stay on plan as much of possible till Easter. Well, that's the plan!

I got my bridesmaid dress on Saturday! It's this one: Chocolate brown corsage halter dress - Bridesmaid dresses - Dresses - Women -

Went for the size 14 in the end. The side zip does up about half way and it's a little snug over my tummy. But it's an incredibly flattering dress! I desperately wanted to get the 12, but I don't want to risk not being able to get in to it.
My hopes for target size is a 12, but I I think my top size will always be one bigger than my bottoms size. Silly boobs lol! I haven't really lost weight off my chest and my bra cup size hasn't changed at all (which is good ;) ) So even if the tummy bit is a bit loose on the dress I don't think it will look too bad because of the cut. And we can always have them taken in if we need to.
I have mine at home to keep an eye on how I fit in to it. So will try it on every so often and see how I'm doing. Eeeeep!

Anyway, food....

Lunch: 2 Morrison's veggie burgers (1), bbq beans, potato waffle (2.5), wholemeal toast (HexB1), low fat cheese (half HexA1), and tomato sauce (1)

Tea: Innocent Moussaka veg pot (2.5), around half a pack of Ainsley Harriot roasted veg cous cous (1), salad, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, feta (HexA2), and fat free dressing (0.5)

Snack: Fresh lychees. Shape Zero. Fibre Plus (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee (milk rest of HexA1) Diet lemonade. Coke Zero. Options hot chocolate (2)

Syns used: 10.5
Syns left: 4.5

Exercise: Probably around an hour-hour and a half of walking.

Last edited:
Thanks dude! Yeah it will be brilliant to see me fit in to that dress comfortably :D Will need a bit of room around the tummy and waist anyway so I can sit down :p

Spa was so much fun. Jacuzzi's are awesome!! The massage hurt quite a bit, but it bloody worked! I can now look over both shoulders-something I haven't been able to do in years coz of my messed up muscles. I know it sounds silly, but that's quite a big thing for me :eek: My skin and muscles around the base of my neck is still a bit tender, but I can live with that. May have to treat myself every so often to another one ;)

Spa was so much fun. Jacuzzi's are awesome!! The massage hurt quite a bit, but it bloody worked! I can now look over both shoulders-something I haven't been able to do in years coz of my messed up muscles. I know it sounds silly, but that's quite a big thing for me :eek: My skin and muscles around the base of my neck is still a bit tender, but I can live with that. May have to treat myself every so often to another one ;)

That's brilliant news - just don't go mad swinging your head around and round and round, glad you had a lovely weekend. that dress will fit you like a glove soon x

Tuesday food.

Lunch: Sainsbury's veggie ravioli (2), Quorn beef slices, feta (half HexA1), salad, and a drizzle of fat free dressing (0.5) And wholemeal toast (HexB1)

Tea: Home made bolognese type thing-Quorn mince, red onion, garlic, sweetcorn, cherry tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, courgette, and tomatoes.
Fettucini. HexA2 low fat cheese. And salad and some fat free dressing (0.5)

Snacks: Handful of grapes. Mini bag chocolate buttons (4) Mini Curly Wurly (3) Fibre Plus (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee (milk rest of HexA1) Diet Coke. Squash.

Syns used: 10
Syns left: 9.5

Exercise: 35mins walk with Dave
30mins walk with Ellie.
Over an hour of cleaning out the pigs and bunnies, de-poo'ing the garden, and housey stuff.

Really rushed and busy day today. Taotal fail on the syns as well! Ooops :eek:

Wednesday Food.

Lunch: Waffle (2.5), 2 Quorn sausages, half tin of beans, 'fried' egg, and wholemeal toast (HexB1). Tomato sauce (1)

Snack at work: Apple and tangerine.

Mug Shot after work before cinema.

Snacks at the cinema: 2 Alpen Lights (HexB2), grapes, and blueberries.

Tea: Leftovers from last night with fettucini. HexA1 low fat cheese.

Drinks: Coffee (Milk HexA2) Diet Coke. Squash.

Syns used: 3.5
Syns left: 21

Exercise: 4hrs at work (busy day!)
20mins walking to and from bus stops

Thursday Food.

Made up for yesterdays lack of syns :)

Breakfast: Banana and apple.

Morning break: Tangerine and Shape Zero.

Lunch: Quorn beef, gherkins, and half HexA1 low fat cheese.
Salad, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, beetroot, and carrot. Small amounts of mustard, extra light mayo, and fat free salad dressing (1)
Mug Shot.

Afternoon break: Tub of melon, mango, grapes, and blueberries.

Tea: Veggie kiev (4), pasta and sauce, carrots, and sweetcorn. HexA2 low fat cheese.

Evening treat: Malteser bunny :D (8)

Drinks: Coffee (milk rest of HexA1) Diet Coke. Squash. Options (2)

Syns used: 15

Exersice: Mental day at work-7hrs on my feet running round like a loon.
30mins walking to and from bus stops.

Last edited:
Friday Food.

Breakfast: Banana and Alpen light (both Alpen Lights HexB1)

Morning break: Alpen Light and Shape Zero.

Lunch: Quorn beef, gherkins, and half HexA1 low fat cheese.
Salad, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, beetroot, cress, and carrot. Small amounts of mustard, extra light mayo, and fat free salad dressing (1)
Cheese Curls (3.5)

Afternoon/whenever snack: Tub of mango, pomegranate, red and green grapes, blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries.

Tea: 2 cheesy Quorn steaks (HexA2 for the low fat cheese), SW chips, mushy peas, sweetcorn, and 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2)

Evening treat: Mini Crunchie (4)

Drinks: Coffee (milk rest of HexA1) Diet Coke.

Syns used: 10.5
Syns left: 25.5

Exercise: Busy busy busy 7 hours at work.

Last edited:
You'll have lost anything gained over Christmas by the time you weigh in as this rate!
Sounds like the new job is busy busy busy. Always better than twiddling your thumbs and you must be learning lots :)

Thanks guys!! And hello MrsWilsonroft :D
It's weird coz I will very rarely snack when I'm at home. I think part of it is to keep me going at work and to also stop me eating all the sweets/biscuits/cakes that are ALWAYS in the staff room :p
I sometimes think I eat too much on work days. But it really is mostly free and superfree so it shouldn't be doing any damage. Hopefully...

Being busy is MUCH better than doing 'busy work' or having bugger all to do. It is manic at the moment though because of the holidays being over as well as all the huge changes we've had to rota's, opening times, consultations, etc.... Hopefully it'll calm down. I feel like I'm struggling at the moment, but listening to everyone else they are too. I just wanna be awesome at my job already :p

Only 2 (very long) days left to go, then I'm off for a whole week :D Working 9:30-8 Sat & Sun tho :faint2:

Made me a lovely big quiche for my lunches at work over the weekend.
It's made with eggs, very low fat cottage cheese, peppers, leek, tomatoes, sweetcorn, courgette, broccoli, and Quorn ham. It has 2 Hex's worth of feta in and 6 syns worth of low fat cheese on top.
Also made a rubbishy potato salad with tinned new potatoes, extra light mayo, salt, and pepper.

Saturday food:

Breakfast: Pawridge (HexB1) raisins (2), and banana.

Morning break: Shape Zero and half tub of pomegranate, red & green grapes, blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries.

Lunch: 1/4 quiche (HexA1 for feta) and low fat cheese (cheese half HexA2)
Home made potato salad (0.5) and salad.
Little square of home flapjack that one of the vets wives made (guessing at 5. Had a square no more than 2inches)
Tangerine.

Afternoon snack: rest of my fruit tub.

Tea: Another slice of quiche (both slices are the Hex's) Curry rice with peas & sweetcorn, chick pea daal, and Quorn pieces.
1 slice of wholemeal bread (half HexB2)

Evening treat: Caramel Nibbles (10)

Drinks: Coffee (milk rest of HexA1) Fizzy flavoured water. Options hot chocolate (2)

Syns used: 19.5

Exercise: 9hrs on my feet at work. Crazy busy!!
30min walking to and from bus stops.

Last edited:
Thought I did amazingly on my food today and have JUST realised that I forgot to put my raisins on my diary. So instead of being 1.5 syns under for the week I'm 0.5 over :mad: Not the end of the world by any means, but, you know, annoying!!

Sunday food:

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), raisins (2), banana, half tsp of honey (0.5), a bit of Splenda, and skimmed milk (all milk half HexA1)

Morning break: Shape Zero and half tub of fruit- pomegranate, red & green grapes, blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries.

Lunch: 1/4 quiche (HexA1 for feta) and low fat cheese (all cheese half HexA2)
Home made potato salad (0.5) and salad.
Cheese Curls (3.5)
Tangerine.
1 Quality Street (2)

Afternoon break: Rest of my fruit tub.

Tea: M&S count on us veggie lasagne (3), 3 little jacket spuds, low fat cheese, salad, and 1tbsp of extra light mayo (0.5)

Evening treats while I had a Lush foot soak and watched a film with the dogs: Cadbury's Boost (16) and a Chomp (5.5)

Drinks: Coffee. Flavoured water. Coke Zero. 1 measure of JD (3)

Syns used: 36.5
Syns left: 0.5

Exercise: 9hrs on my feet at work.

Week 2

Will definitely get weighed some time this week. I'm super hoping for a loss, but I would be happy to be where I was before Xmas.

Lunch: Bbq beans, 2 Quorn sausages, a 'fried' egg, wholemeal toast (HexB1), a waffle (2.5), and 1tbsp of tomato sauce (1)

Tea: Quorn mince, red onion, red and green peppers, sweetcorn, broccoli, courgette, and a couple of off the vine tomatoes. Mixed in to a tomato and herb Pasta and Sauce with some feta (HexA2) and low fat cheese (half HexA1)
Salad and some fat free dressing (0.5)

Snacks: Fibre Plus (HexB2) Mini Curly Wurly (3)

Drinks: Coffee (half HexA1) Fizzy flavoured water. Options (2)

Syns used: 9
Syns left: 6

Last edited:
Hey CC

I have been reading your food diary for some time now and I just wanted to say that I am so impressed with your weightloss journey :) You give me ideas for menus, and you give me inspiration to keep going....thank you :)

Back