Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

All my eBay stuff sold today. Got just over £50! That'll come in handy for my trip to York next week :D

Well, the dog has Cushing's :( Going to nip in to work to pick up her new meds tomorrow. I feel awful for her, but hopefully now she'll be on the right treatment and will start to feel much better for it! Still sad though :(

Had my hair done again today. Slightly different red on top and a darker brown underneath :D

Today's food:

Lunch: Soup. Cheese on toast (HexA1 + B1) with Worcester sauce. And a bag of Snack a Jack Curl thingies (3.5)

Tea: Portion of Quorn bolognese & veggie stuff from the freezer with tomato Pasta and Sauce, salad, and dressing (0.5)

Snack: Bears (HexB2) and a Shape 0% (0.5)
Bag of Mini Fingers (5)

Drinks: Diet Coke. Coffee. Options (2)

Syns used: 11.5
Syns left: 21

Last edited:
It'll mean a different type of medication for the rest of her life. It can sometimes be cured with surgery, but you have to do a lot more in depth testing to find out which of the glands is effected. Prob only worth doing if the tumours causing the issues are cancerous-and they're usually not.
So not too bad as far as scary illnesses go and hopefully she'll feel MUCH better on these meds. But still just sad that she as 'something' :( I'll be fine once it sinks in properly :)

cheekychinchilla said:
It'll mean a different type of medication for the rest of her life. It can sometimes be cured with surgery, but you have to do a lot more in depth testing to find out which of the glands is effected. Prob only worth doing if the tumours causing the issues are cancerous-and they're usually not.
So not too bad as far as scary illnesses go and hopefully she'll feel MUCH better on these meds. But still just sad that she as 'something' :( I'll be fine once it sinks in properly :)

Bless her and you x
My gorgeous dog got pancreatitis lady year, she recovered well thankfully so we have to watch what she eats etc ( breed thing not down to poor diet ) but I do worry about her cause she means the world to me..... There our family xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys! Picked up Ellie's meds-which freaked me out because they're a form of chemotherapy :(

Have to keep an eye out for side effects as well as anything else strange. There is a chance it's not Cushing's or even if it is she could have other underlying illnesses too that could start to show through.
It's not over yet! :( More blood tests a week on Monday.

I so very nearly caved in and got a takeaway with Mum and my sister. I've had such a stressful week and I just felt like I couldn't be bothered and wanted to give in. But I didn't :) Had my tea as planned!

Lunch: Soup. Cheese & tomato on toast (HexA1 + HexB2). Pom Bears (5)

Tea: 2 Quorn sausages (2), beans, cheesey mushroom scambled eggs (HexA2), potato waffle (2.5), and wholemeal toast (HexB2) Tomato sauce (1)

Snack: Kiit kat (5.5) 2 Mikado (1)

Drinks: Diet Coke. Coffee. Fanta Zero

Syns used: 17
Syns left: 19

Exercise: Some walking.

Last edited:
Well done for being so resolute.

:bighug:

Here's hoping that the meds will kick in quick and that Ellie starts to feel better.

Well done. It is so hard when things get tough. You are a star! :bighug:

Thank you :thankyou:

Ellie seems fine so far-she had her first dose this evening with her tea. Hid the capsules in some bits of sausage Mum had got for the dogs from the chippy :p Even they got a chippy tea :eat: :rolleyes:

Right, I'm gonna head off to bed. Absolutely shattered.

Hope y'all have lovely weekends.xxx

Saturday: Off out shopping with Mum.

Ended up at the pub with my Sister and my friend. Had a coffee and then a JD and diet Coke :) Had 2 Quavers but I'm not gonna count them :p

Lunch: Porridge (HexB1), made with half water half skimmed milk (only used 75ml of HexA1), raisins (2), and a bit of Splenda.
Raspberries and grapes with an Activia.

Tea: Mushy pea curry with Quorn, butternut squash, sweet potato, new potato. Brown rice.
Wholemeal bread (HexB2)

Snack: Funsize Flake (4)

Drinks: Coffee. JD (3) Diet Coke. Options (2)

Syns used: 21
Syns left: 13

Exercise: Walking.

Last edited:
Sunday: Have de-poo'd the garden, cleaned and fed the garage animals, and had a nice pampery shower :)

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages (2), waffle (2.5), beans, cheesy mushroom scrambled egg (HexA1), and wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Tomato sauce (1)

Tea: Mash, roasties, carrot & turnip, sprouts, peas, broccoli, Quorn lamb grill, gravy (3), horseradish (1.5)

Snacks: Boost (15.5)

Drinks: Coffee. Fanta Zero. Diet Coke. Options (2)

Syns used: 27.5
Syns left this week: 0.5 :)

Last edited:
Monday. Back to work and on a normal, middle shift :eek:

ETA: I had written in some snacks but I'm too tired and too full from tea. Moving my portion of cheese to a HexB so I haven't missed one ;)

Breakfast: Weetabix (HexB1), banana, raisins (2), Splenda, skimmed milk (half HexA1)

First break: Red grapes, blackberries, raspberries, and pomegranate. Activia.

Lunch: Innocent moussaka veg pot (2.5). Salad: mixed leaves, peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot, feta (rest of HexA1) and dressing (0.5)
Mixed melon pack.

Tea: Chilli from the freezer with packet rice. Low fat cheese (HexA2), cottage cheese, and salad & dressing (0.5)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 5.5
Syns left: 9.5

Exercise: Walking and work.

Last edited:
Tuesday: Work again. Going on that second date straight after so I hope I don't smell like I did when I left today!!! :eek:

(Need to change breakfast coz I didn't have Weetabix :p)

Breakfast: Breakfast: 2 Alpen Lights (HexB1) and banana

First break: Red grapes, blackberries, raspberries, and pomegranate. Activia.

Lunch: Quorn chilled Tikka Masala (san't find syns for chilled, only froze, so will go with that 3). Salad: mixed leaves, peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot, feta (rest of HexA1) and dressing (0.5)

Tea: Really not very hungry (nerves and tired) but decided to be sensible and eat before I go to bed. Decided on just porridge (HexB2 and part of HexA2 for milk) :)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke. JD (3)

Syns used: 6.5
Syns left: 118
Exercise: Walking and work.

Last edited:
:bighug: Too much work = baaad!

Enjoy the date!!! :D

OoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooh!!! I've lost about 2kg's/4lb!!!! :D Got weighed today and weighed at 76.6 and then 77 so will go for the 77, which is still an awesome loss! Very pleased :D

Don't to 12.1 stone I think!

Just in time to go to York for the Christmas market ;)

Last edited:
Date went alright :) I really enjoyed the film (we need to talk about Kevin) but I wasn't shocked or anything by it. Felt a little tension, but nothing much. Date guy on the other hand found it incredibly tense and disturbing. I'm obviously deranged :p Excellent film though and kinda glad it didn't disturb me! Excellent actors-esp the boys!

Still not sure about the guy though :( It could just be that I'm incredibly nervous and terrified of being with someone. Or it could be that I just don't 'like' him like him. Hrmph! Don't wanna lead him on but also don't want to miss out on a chance because of how I am. I KNOW I'm quite closed off from people (esp boys) and get really tense and keep myself to myself. He held my hand and kissed me a few times now and well, nothing really :( :eek: But then again I was seriously rigid with fear and stuff. *sigh*

Back