Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

I'm fine. A bit headachey but other than that ok. I just feel so ashamed and embarrassed. That's so not like me at all!!! Have apologised to everyone, esp the poor woman's house I threw up in. Apparently I didn't catch all of the first bit and some went on the floor. God I am so not that person!!! What a terrible first 'out of work kelly' impression to give. Feel so bad :(
MUST behave on my birthday night out next week ;)

Sunday Food:

Lunch: 3 Quorn sausages (3). half a tin of beans, cheesy mushroom scrambled eggs (HexA1 for milk and cheese), wholemeal toast (HexB1), 4 potato animals (guessing at .5 each so 2)and 1.5tbsp of tomato sauce (1.5)

Tea: had a nice one planned but gonna save it for when I feel more like eating it! So having a disgusting student/kids tea instead :p
Low fat Supernoodles, 6 Quorn nuggets (3), salad, and wholemeal bread (HexB2) Dressing, tomato sauce, and extra light mayo (2) Low fat cheese (half HexA2)

Snack: 50g each of Ben and Jerry's Fossil Fuel and Coconutterly Fair (13)
Cadbury's Christmas present thing (10 going by Cals)

Drinks: Loads of Vimto (why have I never tried this before?!) Coffee.

Syns used: 34.5
Syns left this week: 0.5

Exercise: 40min walk with Davey.
20min walk with Ellie.
Needed to get some very cold fresh air!! Saw a couple of foxes in the park :D

Last edited:
Monday: Back to work. In kennels this week with one of my favourite nurses. Think I've been on kennels about 3 times since I started working there over a year ago :rolleyes:

Hoping to sneak on to one of the scales at work too. Eeeep! Hoping for a good loss, but I know your first week back on plan can be a bit hit and miss with losses. Hoping all the walking will have helped a bit too. Everything crossed!

Breakfast:2 Weetabix (HexB1), raisins (2), Splenda, skimmed milk (half HexA1)

First break: Half fruit salad- Kiwi, watermelon, mango, green grapes, blueberries, and cherries. Shape 0% (0.5)

Lunch: Brown rice. Quorn ham & pieces, red onion, sweet peppers, jalapeños, mushroom, sweetcorn, and vine cherry tomatoes cooked with Frylight, green Tabasco, and reggae Reggae (1)
Salad and dressing (0.5)
Rest of the fruit.

Tea: Veggie bolognese thing-a la- cheeky ;) Quorn mince, onion, sweet peppers, courgette, mushroom, sweetcorn, carton of tomatoes, and roasted aubergine. With fettucini, salad, low fat cheese (HexB2), and salad dressing (0.5)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke. Options (2)

Syns used: 6.5
Syns left: 8.5

Exercise: Walking to and from bus stops.
7hrs on my feet at work.
20min walk with Ellie.
35min walk with Dave.

Far too full to eat a second HexB again so moved the cheese over. Really need to work on this!

Last edited:
It was very nice ;)

And I've lost 1.2kg's, which is apparently just over 2.5lb's! Don't work in half lb's though so will just call it 2 for this week. Not a bad start :D

I'm so tired!! Kennels is hard work and we weren't even mental busy. I think it's all the climbing in and out of small kennels, cleaning the big walk-in ones, carrying dogs, storing bedding in overhead thingies.....very tiring lol!
Got home, cleaned out the garage animals, walked Ellie, and then walked Dave with my sister. I'm such an old lady, my hips and leg joints are a bit ouchy :eek: Will be worth it tho ;)

Tuesday food:

Breakfast:2 Weetabix (HexB1), raisins (2), Splenda, skimmed milk (half HexA1)

First break: Half fruit salad- Kiwi, watermelon, mango, green grapes, blueberries, and cherries. Shape (0.5)

Lunch: Wholemeal pasta & extra light mayo (0.5). Quorn ham & pieces, red onion, sweet peppers, jalapeños, mushroom, sweetcorn, and vine cherry tomatoes cooked with Frylight, green Tabasco, and reggae Reggae (1)
Salad and dressing (0.5)
Rest of the fruit.

Break: Was too tired to eat my banana!

Tea: Leftover bolognese stuff on a big jacket spud. Low fat cheese (HexA2), salad, dressing (0.5), and some cottage cheese.

Snack: Shape 0% (0.5) Bear Nibbles (HexB2)

Syns used: 7.5
Syns left: 16

Exercise: Walking to and from bus stops.
7 very tough hours on my feet at work.
30mins walk with Ellie.
35mins walk with Davey.

Last edited:
Thank you :D I went on the scales a few times today and it was always that. Not bad really for the first week! You know what my losses are usually like!

And hands off my lunch. Trying to stop my sister stealing it too :p

I'm quite impressed with my fruit salad for this week. It's really nice but I hate preparing it-it's so sticky and I hate my hands being sticky :eek: tastes nice tho!

That's such a good loss! It's good that you got a nice reward for being so angelic :) It does sound like a nice fruit salad! I have a pineapple in the kitchen that I'm really looking forward to, once I can be bothered chopping it! Right now I just want to find a quiet corner to fall down in after doing my Shred dvd xx

Ellie did pretty well today. She had the tests done today (ACTH stimulation if anyone's interested) and we should get results on Friday.
She's also been put on some arthritis meds as her arthritis is getting worse now that the Cushings is controlled. It's possibly in her shoulder and/or elbows, but she was so tense and sore it was hard for the vet to have a proper feel. Hopefully with these meds she'll be easier to manipulate next time.
For Ellie to not want you to touch somewhere on her or move a bit of her is what told me she was in pain. You can literally do anything to that dog! So when she started pulling her front legs away from me I knew there was something going on. She's been licking her front legs a bit too. Hopefully the meds will kick in soon :)

Wednesday: Half day in work today and when I got home Mum had taken Dave out!! So she ruined my exercise plans lol. To be honest though I'm really tired and have a really bad head and shoulder ache. So think I'll have a night off :)

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages (2), half tin of beans, cheesy scrambled eggs (HexA1 for milk and cheese), wholemeal toast (HexB1), and sauce (1)

Snack: Watermelon, grapes, & kiwi.

Tea: Tomato Pasta & Sauce, kiev (4), peas, carrots, and broccoli. Extra light mayo (0.5) And low fat cheese (HexA2)

Snack: Bear Nibbles (HexB2) and Shape 0% (0.5)

Syns used: 10
Syns left: 21

Exercise: 3hrs on my feet at work.
Roughly 30mins walking to and from bus stops with Ellie.

I'm glad Ellie did well today! Bless her, I hope the medication kicks in soon. It's so sad when animals are in pain! Food's looking good :) Bear Nibbles have been a regular feature on my diary lately, but now I only have one bag left! *sob*

I'm getting a bit low on Bears!!! Hoping for a discount code sometime soon ;)

It's just frustrating with Ellie that her bloods are coming back saying that her Cushings is controlled, yet her symptoms are as bad as ever and the baldness is actually getting worse!! But the most important bit is that the illness itself is controlled and the side effects/symptoms are just something we'll have to live with.

At least the arthritis should get a bit better in a day or two :)

I'll keep my paws crossed for her! It is odd that her symptoms are getting worse now that the disease is controlled, I hope everything improves soon. I know, I'm waiting for a discount code too! Although unless the code entitles us to a free lifetime's supply I'll probably still struggle :) xx

A life time supply would be awesome :D

Have had a rather busy and productive day today. Went to the tattoo place for my consultation. The guy was really nice and the place is so cool! I'm booked in for the 2nd of Feb :D Excited and a bit nervous!
Met a work friend afterwards-never had work friends before! And I bought her a hot chocolate as a bit of an "I'm sorry for throwing up in your house" and we had a good chat and a gossip :p Got back over to Liverpool and bought my first Blu Ray dic-got a Manga called Akira. I've seen the beginning and then little bits & pieces of it so really wanted it. Booked my birthday meal at Las Iguanas and put down the deposit. Went to a cool little foreign food shop to get rice noodles for my sister. And then a coffee from Nero's for the bus ride home :D
Got home, walked the dogs, then made a nice tea. Just set up the Blu Ray player and about to watch Akira with a snack.... Tired now :p

Thursday food:

Lunch: Jacket spud, tin of spaghetti, 2 veggie burgers (1), and low fat cheese (HexB1)

Tea: Chickpea dahl with added red onion, Quorn pieces, garlic, peppers, and new potatoes. With a packet of curry rice and some cottage cheese.
Made enough for two portions so I can freeze one :)

Snack: Bear Nibbles (HexB2) and Shape 0% (0.5)

Drinks: Naughty hot chocolate- milk HexA1 and I'll say 5 for the actual chocolate to be safe. Coffee. Vimto.

Syns used: 6.5
Syns left: 29.5

Exercise: At the very least 1 and a half hours walking to and from bus stops/train stations and all over town.
30mins walk with Ellie.
35mins walk with Dave.

Yup, had to use cheese as a HexB again :eek:

Last edited:
Back