Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

I decided to finally spend the money on a decent one because of what I'm doing for my 30th birthday next year. And I've wanted a Jack Wolfskin for a very, very long time! Thought now would be the perfect time to buy one because the winter stock is on sale coz the spring/summer stuff is on it's way. Got it for £150! It's a 3-in-1 with a removable fleece. Perfect and awesome ;)

cheekychinchilla said:
I decided to finally spend the money on a decent one because of what I'm doing for my 30th birthday next year. And I've wanted a Jack Wolfskin for a very, very long time! Thought now would be the perfect time to buy one because the winter stock is on sale coz the spring/summer stuff is on it's way. Got it for £150! It's a 3-in-1 with a removable fleece. Perfect and awesome ;)

Can't ask for more than perfect and awesome :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol yes! :D I love it. Cant wait to try it out :whistle:

Can't remember if I've actually said (and too lazy to look back) But I turn 30 in January and my friend turns 21 (biatch!) a week later. So we're having a big birthday adventure. We're going on a dog sledding trek in Finland!!!!!!!! :D

Monday: Woke up with a horrible headache and have felt really rough today. Shouldn't have eaten so much for my tea, coz I'm regretting it now. But it was nice at the time :p

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), Splenda, banana, and skimmed milk (half HexA1)

Tea: Low fat Supernoodles, Quorn nuggets (4), low fat cheese (HexA2), wholemeal bread (HexB2), and salad.
Dressing, sauce, mustard, and mayo (2)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash.

Syns used: 6
Syns left: 9

Exercise: Hahahahahaha :p

Wow dog sled that sounds fun! Is it huskies *squee* such beautiful doggies! X

yeah it will be Siberian Huskies. You get a team of dogs between two people, so me and my friend can share. Part of it is being responsible for your team throughout the holiday. Which is perfect considering I'm a veterinary care assistant and my friend is a vet nurse ;)

So excited about it! Just need to save like mad and work out what stuff we need to buy. We'll be going late Feb/early March next year :D

Oooh the forum's all different :D

Tuesday:
My headache from yesterday didn't go away at all and was even worse today :( Been taking paracetamol and ibuprofen but it only started taking the edge off about an hour ago :rolleyes: Really, really fed up being sick now!!

Lunch: 2 boiled eggs, 2 Quorn sausages (2), wholemeal toast (HexB1), and tomato sauce & mustard (1)

Tea: Quorn meatballs, mash (splash of milk towards HexA1), roast new potatoes, peas, carrots, broccoli, sprouts, and onion gravy (3 for gravy granules) And a tbsp of horseradish (1)

Snack: Porridge to use up HexB2 and HexA1 for the milk.

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 7
Syns left: 17

Wednesday: Headache's still here and making me feel nauseous. Again :(
Off out the pics later to finally see The Woman in Black! Really looking forward to it. Gonna have a nice shower and straighten my hair, which will hopefully make me feel a little better. Hands/joints have been so sore I haven't been able to style my hair in over a week!! Thank God for curl treatments!!

Lunch: Porridge (HexB1), banana, Splenda, and skimmed milk (half HexA1)
Shape 0% (0.5)

Tea: Jacket potato, tin of ravioli (2), low fat cheese (HexA2), Quorn ham, salad, and dressing (0.5)

At the cinema: Solero (5)

Snack: 2 Weetabix (HexB2), Splenda, and Skimmed Milk (rest of HexA1)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash.

Syns used: 8
Syns left: 24

Exercise: 30min walk back from the cinema.

Last edited:
Thursday: headache is STILL hear :( Had a really nice driving lesson though. Mostly just nice, relaxed driving round :) Did some parallel parking and a couple of 3 point turns. Off up to my friend's to meet her new puppy and to watch a film.

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages (2), beans, scrambled egg (milk & low fat cheese half HexA1), wholemeal toast (HexB2), crispy potatoes, and sauce (1)

Tea: Veggie kiev (4), mac and cheese (2 + rest of HexA1 for skimmed milk), low fat cheese (HexA2), salad, and dressing (1)

Snack: Small bowl of red grapes and raspberries.

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 8
Syns left: 31

Exercise: About 45mins walking to and from bus stops.

Last edited:
Friday: Had a horrible night last night. Loads of nightmares and I kept waking up. I don't tend to move when I'm asleep, but I kept waking up all over the place. Was freezing at one point because I'd thrown the quilt off me :rolleyes: Headache's still here, so piling in the painkillers! Feeling v nauseous today too :(
I'm too full for another HexB so using cheese as one. I need to have some syns today and can't fit in another B as well as syns. A bit naughty, but I've been very good this week ;)

Lunch: Porridge (HexB1), with Splenda, and skimmed milk (half HexA1)
Small bowl of grapes and raspberries with an Activia ff.

Tea: ratatouille didn't go to plan because Morrison's had no aubergines :( So had a bolognaise concoction instead lol!
Quorn mince, red onion, garlic, sweetcorn, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, fine beans, courgette, mangetout, and chopped tomatoes. Various herbs & stuff. With wholemeal spaghetti and low fat cheese (HexB2)

Snack: 3 mini Malteser Bunnies (9)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. Options (2)

Syns used: 11
Syns left: 35

Exercise: Walking to and around the shops-prob over an hour.

Last edited:
Hope you feel better soon chick and get the loss you are wanting :) x

Saturday plan: In work today 9:30-8 :faint2:

Breakfast: Either Weetabix or Porridge (HexB1), with raisins (2), splenda, and skimmed milk (half HexA1)
Banana on the bus.

First break: Half my fruit-red grapes, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries. An Activia ff.

Lunch: Quorn ham, spring onions, peppers, sweetcorn, and cherry tomatoes. Pasta twirls. Salad. Mayo, ranch, and salad dressing (1.5)
Rest of the fruit.

Evening break: French Fries (4)

Tea: SW chips, half tin of beans, Quorn nuggets (3), low fat cheese (HexA2), and wholemeal bread (HexB2)

Snack: Something chocolatey :D

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero.

Syns used:
Syns left:

Exercise: Walking to and from bus stops.
Around 9 hrs on my feet at work-taking out lunch and breaks.

So last week was a 100% week :D Finished the week with 3.5 syns left over lol. No loss though. Stayed exactly the same :( Really disappointed with that! But never mind. I actually *feel* a bit slimmer, so that will do for now :p

Had a surprise visited from my friend from Leeds today! I met her in town and we went for lunch at the veggie place. I was very naughty and got garlic bread with cheese, all the salad/pasta/couscous, and had 2 BIG squirts of light salad cream :eek: I also just had two Hotel Chocolat chilli penguins :p But I had a completely syn free tea-chick pea dahl with extra stuff thrown in and rice. So not a bad day really. Will count my lunch as all Hex's and might as well say I used all my syns today just to be safe.

Start fresh tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Well today was kinda on plan lol! I've been very sensible and not craved in to wanting a LOT of chocolate. So, you know, go me :D
Went over to my friends house to visit them and their dog. We went for a carvery tea. And then back to theirs for a film. Home now and I'm craving something sweet so going with an Activia and some Bear Nibbles :innocent0002:

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages (2), beans, scrambled egg (milk & low fat cheese HexA1), wholemeal toast (HexB2), and sauce (1)

Tea: veggie carvery. 2 yorkshires, roasties, mash, cabbage, carrots, green beans, cauliflower, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and gravy. Will count this as the rest of todays syns so (12) Probably more but :whistle:

Snack: Bear Nibbles (HexB2) and an Activia ff.

Drinks: Diet Coke. Coffee.

Syns used: 15

Exercise: Teeny amount of walking :p

Well done on your 100% week hopefully the loss will show up at next weigh in, bodies work in mysterious ways sometimes! X

Aye I know. Frustrating at times tho! Think being so ill and doing virtually no exercise hasn't done me any favours either. Hopefully get back in to walking the dogs and then a run or two a week like I'd planned. Seems like every time I get in to the swing of exercising something happens and gets in the way!
Fed up of feeling ill now-still constantly a little nauseous and a near constant headache :( But other than that I'm alright :)

Not sure if I will end up with any loss this week as the plan was to have as low syn food as possible and save up loads of syns for the weekend-but I've already had two surprise meals out!! I'm going to my boyfriend's for the first time on sat and obv can't take control of the food there. And then it's Easter on Sunday and I WILL be having chocolate and hot cross buns :p Will just have to do the best I can really!
Sister's birthday next weekend and we're having a meal out and then a night at the pub. Cannot catch a break with SW :p

Back