Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Lol! Told the Mr that my Sister said I looked particularly skinny today (I still think I'm v far from skinny!) and he said I always look skinny. Definite extra points for him ;)

I had one of my bunny jumpers on today. Had never worn it before. I cheated a bit and had my waist-nipper on, but I don't care, it looked really good :)

I'm not sure what I think of the Kara. There is no coconut taste whatsoever and to me it tastes far too much like whole milk. I've never been a milk drinker though and I can't stand being able to actually taste it. Think it would be good if you did actually like milk and wanted a healthier/non-dairy alternative. My Sister picked me up 2 x 1ltr cartons coz they were on offer as well :rolleyes: lol! It's quite nice in porridge tho (not tried it with Weetabix yet) and coz it's not sweet you can use it in savoury cooking. Was nice in my mac & cheese tonight :)

I'm so surprised the Kara milk doesn't taste of coconut?! I love the smell and taste of coconut! Well, if your stuck for idea's of using it up… you could always make a rice pudding with it!;) LOL! Have you tried almond milk? I think the Alpro soya almond milk is 450ml for a HX.

Aww, sorry to hear about your rabbit hun!:( That's very strange, the same thing happened to my Vivvi (named after Vivienne Westwood - i'm very sad I know lol) about 3 months ago. She was only young and in good health, I went in to feed her one morning and she just wasn't moving, the poor thing.

I hope you had a great night at your friends 30th. I loved your comment! "The downside is all the b*stards I had to endure school with will be there. At least I'm hotter and cooler than I was at school;)" You go girl!! It's such a great feeling when you see somebody from school/your past, who haven't seen you in a long time and you've lost a considerable amount of weight, it's a great confidence booster! I'm also really happy for you that things are going so well with you and the boy! It sounds like you both had a really good night (and your singing along to Dr Horrible didn't put him off;)) Hehe only joking! xx

I'm so surprised the Kara milk doesn't taste of coconut?! I love the smell and taste of coconut! Well, if your stuck for idea's of using it up… you could always make a rice pudding with it!;) LOL! Have you tried almond milk? I think the Alpro soya almond milk is 450ml for a HX.

Aww, sorry to hear about your rabbit hun!:( That's very strange, the same thing happened to my Vivvi (named after Vivienne Westwood - i'm very sad I know lol) about 3 months ago. She was only young and in good health, I went in to feed her one morning and she just wasn't moving, the poor thing.

I hope you had a great night at your friends 30th. I loved your comment! "The downside is all the b*stards I had to endure school with will be there. At least I'm hotter and cooler than I was at school;)" You go girl!! It's such a great feeling when you see somebody from school/your past, who haven't seen you in a long time and you've lost a considerable amount of weight, it's a great confidence booster! I'm also really happy for you that things are going so well with you and the boy! It sounds like you both had a really good night (and your singing along to Dr Horrible didn't put him off;)) Hehe only joking! xx

Awww I'm sorry to hear about your bunny too :( You think I'd be used to pets dying by now. I've had a LOT! The garden's like a bloody pet cemetery ....And I think Vivvi is a cool name :D I have some bizarrely named animals!

Nope, no coconut smell or taste from the kara. I'm not a fan of almond's, but I'd like to try the hazelnut one and maybe the oatly one.

Haha I know the comment about my old school people was a bit shallow, but meh. And tbf, they're mostly all pretty fat now ;) And I did look pretty damn awesome..... :whistle:

Having a spectacular off plan day today. But it was planned ;) My fake brother came to get us this morning to take us all to drop Mum off at Manchester airport. Me and my Sister went shopping for some foody bits and then to the pics to see Killing Them Softly (really disappointing :(). Came home and I sorted out the bunny hutches. have moved Ralph in to the big one and cleaned out the smaller one for when Simon and his new wife come back to me :) and we're just waiting for Rachelle's boyfriend to come round and we're getting an Indian takeaway and going to watch a fillum :D I'm sooo tired tho! My mind was racing and I was all happy and stuff :rolleyes: Lol

Anyway, terrible food today....

Had thick wholemeal toast with Light Flora and jam for breakfast.
Quorn turkey & stuffing slices on super seeded wholemeal buns with salad and various dressings with a HUGE handful of Sensations. And a couple of Thorntons brownie 'bites'.
Coffee and Poppet's at the cinema.
And I'm gonna have veggie biryani, Peshwari nan, sag paneer, and Indian nibbly bits for tea :D

Mmm dinner sounds fab. Aww sounds like the boy is a keeper ;-)

Sorry to hear about your bunny :-( x

The takeaway was really nice! Although I am totally going to have a food hangover tomorrow!! I was very good and threw away my leftovers. About a 1/4 each of my main meal and nan bread. I hate 'wasting' food, but I want today to be my only day off so it had to go. Really enjoyed it though :D

Yay for feeling motivated! We had a takeaway last night too - and like you for a change it felt like I enjoyed it, didnt feel bad afterwards! Progress. Good luck with this week :)

The takeaway was really nice! Although I am totally going to have a food hangover tomorrow!! I was very good and threw away my leftovers. About a 1/4 each of my main meal and nan bread. I hate 'wasting' food, but I want today to be my only day off so it had to go. Really enjoyed it though :D

Really good idea about throwing away leftovers, I too feel TERRIBLE about wasting food but as you say there's no point in turning one day 'off plan' into several, especially when you'd planned and look forward to it. I often need to remind myself that I'm not a human rubbish bin and to chuck the food in the bin, not in my mouth!

Ohhh cold pizza! Don't even get me started, I've been known to heat one up before bed just so I can have it for breakfast the next day! :D

Tuesday food. Technically the start of my SW week ;)

Lunch was porridge with raisins in.
Tea Mac & cheese Pasta N Sauce with 2 veggie burgers and veg.
Snacks were a small bowl of grapes, raspberries, and strawberries with a shape 0%. And a Fibre Plus.

Green Day + 10 syns
HexA: 200ml Kara milk/cheese
HexB: Porridge + Fibre Plus
Syns used: 6.5
Syns saved: 3.5
Exercise: Bugger all.

Last edited:
Good news everyone!! said in the style of Professor Farnsworth from Futurama..... So I got weighed today in work 2.5 kg off!! That's over 5lb :eek::faint2: How the bloody hell did that happen?! I don't get losses like that! Wow :D

Just going to update my stats and stuff and find me a FOUR STONE AWARD sticker!!! But, not only did I zoom past my 4st I have no officially lost more than the weight of my Ellie dog-who was 26.5kg when she was last weighed. Holy crap!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Wow what a mega loss, glad all your hard work caught up with you eventually! X

Wednesday: 4 hrs in work was haaaaard!! I kept getting dizzy and felt really sick :( I prob shouldn't be there but I can't take any more time off. Besides, I just have to get through this week (Wed-Sun) and then I have a load of time off :)

Lunch: Quorn sausages, scrambled egg, 'fried' cherry tomatoes, and wholemeal toast.
While cooking: Sweetcorn and Quorn Ham.
Tea: 2 jacket spuds, beans, a Quorn apple burger, salad, and cheese.
And a hot chocolate in bed :)

Extra Easy Day + 10 syns
HexA: Cheese
HexB: Bread
Syns used: 6
Syns saved: 7.5
Exercise: Walking and work.

Massive congratulations on your loss CC, that's awesome! I'm doing the celebration dance as we speak. Go you!! I hope you feel better soon. xx

Back