Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

I have to write this down because it's quite an achievement and I'm bloody knackered! I've been on a 3 and a half hour cleaning spree. It wasn't really planned, but I just kept going lol.
I did a big clean on all 3 bunny houses and brushed the garage floor.
Emptied all the bins downstairs and took the recycling out and put the bins down.
I did a big clean on the chinchilla's and washed all the bits of theirs I can. I gave them their Christmas present-which is a really cool big hanging chew toy. Made out of wood and vines and all sorts of nommy things :)
Cleaned and scrubbed the shower, the shower mat, and all the bottles in there. We have loads and they get 'stuff' on them :eek:
Emptied all the bins upstairs.
Hoovered all the upstairs rooms and then the actual stairs. Hoovering stairs is a bast*rd isn't it?! Even with a cool Dyson.
Then hoovered the hall, my sisters room (which is in the dining room lol) and emptied her bins, and the living room.
I forgot about the kitchen and just did a quick brush of the kitchen floor because its tiles.
Then put my washing on the airer.
Then....collapse with a can of Diet Coke. I think that's a decent amount of Body Magic for today. I'm all shaky :rolleyes:
I'm SO glad I did a kinda big clean the other day or I'd still be going now. Everywhere just needed a quick tidy. I just want it to be nice for when Mum whenever gets home. She doesn't need to worry about the house as well as everything else. Hope it's ok for her :)

ETA: I have now also done the dishes, cleaned the cooker top and work tops. And wiped down all the kitchen cupboard doors and the inside of the back door coz I realised they were covered in mud and stuff from the dogs. I'm so bloody tired!

Last edited:
It's Christmas Eve :eek: And Mum's finally home! Well, sort of. I convinced her to go out with her friends like she'd planned :)
Low syn lunch today because we're going out for tea later. It's at the local pub, which is a meat lovers paradise, so I'm going for the veggie burger. Will only be getting one alcoholic drink, probably, because I'm in work tomorrow. So prob mostly Diet Coke. I might have a mince pie when I come in. Have only had 1 so far!!

Lunch was wholemeal toast, half a tin of spaghetti, cheesy scrambled eggs, and 1/2tbsp of tomato sauce.

Sounds like crazy busy time, that's exciting about the car.

Sorry to hear about your mum/grandad hope things calm down soon.

Have a lovely Xmas xx

I opened my Christmas pj's - like we do every Christmas Eve :D And mine are much less tight than they were about 5 weeks ago when I tried them on!! The pants are now much less 'skinny fit' :whistle:

I ended up sharing a baked camembert with wholemeal toast with my sister for a starter this evening. Followed by veggie burger, chips, and 2 onion rings - kinda greatful for the non massive portions :) Also had 1 and a half glasses of red wine and then diet Coke. I did have an iced topped mince pie when I got home :)
First time since I've been growed up that I've gotten home before midnight from Christmas Eve at the pub. Got home well before 10! Stupid bloody having to go to work tomorrow *grumble*
Anyway, had better get some sleep I think.
Hope y'all have lovely Christmas' and Father Christmas is very generous this year.
Lots of love.xx

No junk food yet today. In fact, no syns yet today! I had porridge with banana and then a clementine for lunch. Gonna use up some higher syn 'chicken' nuggets for tea with supernoodles and veg. Not sure how tempted I will be to have cake or something later, but quite pleased with how restrained I've been today.

In other news, I GET MY CAR TOMORROW!!!! I just set up the insurance and I'm shaking like mad. Stupid brain! Hopefully I'll feel better when I realise I can cope with all the payments and actually start driving it properly. Hopefullly....

ETA: This evening's food didn't quite go to plan. I ended up having extra Quorn nibbly bits, way more cake than I'd planned, and some baked cheesy nibbles. But have decided that enough is enough and I'm going to try and stay on plan until New Years Eve *nods*

Last edited:
A low syn, on plan day today :innocent0002:

Lunch: 2 boiled eggs, 2 Linda M Sausages, wholemeal toast, and mustard & tomato sauce. (1.5 syns + HexB)

Tea: Tomato Pasta N sauce, Quorn Lamb Grill, salad, cheese, extra light mayo + dressing (half HexA + 0.5 syns)

Snack: Shape0 and a Weetabix Oaty bar (0.5 + HexB)

Syns for today (not saving, obv!) 2.5 :D

Exercise: Adrenaline from driving the car home. Had to go on the motorway in the dark. I've never driven over 40mph!! We ended up back at the SAME roundabout 3 times coz I kept taking the wrong exit :8855: And we had the fecking sat nav with us! Although my Sister had forgotten to turn the sound on and we were both convinced the first exit was the right one. So ended up on the way to Birmingham, then Warrington, and finally Liverpool. Hahahahaha! But I'm home now and I have a freaking car!!

My bunny was supposed to get spayed today (the new one) but they couldn't fit her in. So they're keeping her over the weekend, will do her Monday, and then the vet will drop her at my work for me when she's awake. How sweet?! At least she's have a few quiet nights in a warm hospital getting spoiled by nurses ;)

Last edited:
Saturday: Work today. On an early 8am-6:30pm. I wonder how much different I feel feel not having at least an hours commute each way. Should take me less than 15mins by car! Got a low syn day planned too. And lots of healthy snacks so I don't eat left-over Xmas sh*t in work.

Breakfast: Porridge, banana, Splenda, and Almond Milk (HexB + part HexA)
Break: Grapes and blackberries. Shape0 (0.5)
Lunch: 2 Linda M Sausages, 2 jacket spuds, interesting beans (onion, peppers, and cherry tomatoes in), salad, baby beetroot, and a bit of dressing. (Not enough to make 0.5 syns, but I'll be very good and count it!)
Break: Clementine.
Tea: Mac & Cheese Pasta N Sauce, 2 veggie burgers, veg bag, jalapenos, cheese, a bit of dressing and 1/2tbsp of bbq sauce. (4.5 + rest of HexA1 and HexA2)
Snack: Weetabix Oaty (HexB) and 2 Cadbury's Fingers (2.5)

Syns used: 8. I just NEEDED some chocolate and thought 2 Cadbury's Fingers would be better than ALL the chocolate I got for Xmas ;)
Exercise: 10 and a half hour shift at work.

Last edited:
Sunday:

Breakfast: Porridge, banana, Splenda, honey, and Almond Milk (HexB + part HexA + 0.5)
Break: Grapes and blackberries. Shape0 (0.5)
Lunch: Tesco veggie ravioli, 2 jacket spuds, cheese, salad, beetroot, and dressing (an old syn list says the ravioli is free. I doubt it! Will count the same as the Morrison's one and say 2, plus 0.5 for dressing, and half HexA)
Snack: clemetine.
Tea: Low fat Supernoodles, 2 Quorn fillets, bag o' veg, little bit of cheese, and mayo (0.5 + a bit of a HexA)
Snack: Weetabix Oaty + shape 0 (HexB + 0.5) Cadbury's Highlights (2)

Syns: 6.5
Exercise: Just work again.

Last edited:
I don't know what's going on, but the scales say I've lost 1kg! I weighed on Sat and I'd lost half a kg, so weighed on Monday and I'd lost a whole kg! Wondering if Xmas and New Year indulgences will catch up with me, although I have been pretty well behaved ;) I had Xmas Eve - 27th mostly off plan, although I did have some healthy meals. Then had my low syn days and off plan NYE - 2nd prob. Guess we'll see! I'm only in work for 2.5 days in Jan :whistle: So will only be able to WI tomorrow and then either the 12th or 13th. So I'll have to wait a while, but hopefully it wont change too much.
Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. xx

I'm jealous!! I've gone from 9st 3 up to 9st 10!!! All my own fault though so I'm just gonna get back I'm the wagon.

Did you have a good Xmas and new year? Mine involved lots of noise, chocolate and wine lol. X

Ooof! Bad luck mate. I put on a stone last Christmas :eek: So I decided this year there was no way I was putting myself through that again. Took me 6 months to get rid of it!

I was in work Christmas day, 10-8, and we tried to be as cheery as possible. It was very busy though and it just depressed us. Had my roast dinner at 9:30pm!! I was in work till 8 last night too and came home to an Indian takeaway, a couple of beers, and mince pies & Ben and Jerry's ;)
I'll be back on the wagon on Thurs probably. But I am quite impressed at how restrained I've been on my days off plan :) At least I know I can be good and still enjoy myself without losing out or piling on ridiculous amounts of weight.x

Hi hun, Happy New Year!! and I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas. Sorry i've been missing... I wasn't abducted by aliens (honest! Lol). I've not been very well with my Fibro, so i've just been resting over the Christmas period.

I've just been catching up with your diary and i'm so sorry to hear about your Grandad hun:(, sounds like you've been having a really rough time.

Congratulations on getting your first car! How exciting! Have you named him/her yet? Lol.

The Linda McCartney sausages you have, are they the red onion and rosemary? I really fancy trying them but I tried some Quorn sausages and I really didn't like them, there wasn't much taste to them. xx

Hey!
I'm sorry you've been ill :( One of my Mum's illnesses is Fibro, so seeing how bad she is I can only imagine how tough it is to love with :(

Urgh it's been a very stressful time! Fed up with it all tbh. But we gotta keep going eh?

I haven't named the car yet. But I have two names I like lol! I didn't drive him yday (yup prob a him!) but kept checking he was still there :eek:

Yeah they're the red onion and rosemary ones. It took me a while to get used to them, but I really like them now. I still love Quorn, but who can resist syn free food?! lol.

Hope you're having a nice day. And welcome back :D xx

Having a low syn meal day today, but still a few naughties :eek: I'm at work today 4-8. How lame is that?! :rolleyes:

Lunch: 2 Linda M sausages, cheesy scrambled eggs (philly and cheese), beans, wholemeal bread, and bbq sauce. (1.5 syns + half HexA + HexB)

Late break at work: Little slice, and I mean little, of Christmas cake.

Tea: Quorn goujons with something.

Snack:

Having a low syn meal day today, but still a few naughties :eek: I'm at work today 4-8. How lame is that?! :rolleyes:

Lunch: 2 Linda M sausages, cheesy scrambled eggs (philly and cheese), beans, wholemeal bread, and bbq sauce. (1.5 syns + half HexA + HexB)

Late break at work: Little slice, and I mean little, of Christmas cake.

Tea: Quorn goujons with something.

Snack:

Mmmm Christmas cake! I make a mean cake....which is actually very bad diet wise.

Are you feeling a bit happier now regarding the anxiety etc? Xx

I love Christmas cake, Christmas pudding, mince pies, etc :D I've never had homemade tho!

I do feel a little better at the moment, thanks :) It's still pretty bad, but not quite as bad as it was. Just hoping it doesn't kick off when I start to do the coursework again. I need to get up and running with that again and I need a clear head to do it. Eeeek!

Hey hun!
Aww I remember you saying - I hope she's coping ok. I don't think this cold/wet weather helps. I always feel at my worst when the weathers horrible.

I know exactly how you feel hun, fingers crossed 2013 starts looking up! How's things going with the boy? Any better?

When I first got my car, I would regularly go to the window and check it was still there! I was convinced somebody was going to steal or scratch it! Also, you might notice those little "did you lock it?" voices… haha! The best is when you come out of the supermarket, forget where your parked and think somebody must have stole it!

This is probably a silly question, but what do they taste like? I've tried Quorn mince and I quite liked that, but I wasn't a big fan of the sausages. I guess i'll never know till I give them a whirl:D

I'm in the same boat as you today, I had planned a green day, but forgot to leave the skins on my chips, so it was an EE day with no super free (so technically not an EE day) Lol and 6 syns on fish fingers I could have used on 3 mini diary milk! At least you treated yourself to some yummy biscuits!:) xx

Back