Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Wednesday: Yup. Still sick :( Totally ignoring my nausea, seen as nothing has actually happened. My stomach feels like it's constantly on the verge of exploding, but not doing anything about it. So just gonna carry on eating lol!
Going to see Les Miserables later :D

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, half a tin of spaghetti, cheesy scrambled eggs, wholemeal toast, and tomato sauce (half a HexA, HexB, + 3)

Tea: Portion of freezer ratatouille, Quorn meatballs, wholemeal spaghetti, cheese, salad, extra light mayo and super low cal dressing (half HexA + 0.5)

Snack: 2 Alpen Lights (HexB) + an Activia.

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 3.5
Syns saved: 20.5
Exercise: Nah..... Except arm exercises.

Last edited:
We say in work we should wear surgical masks lol!

Even if she did complain about me I was sticking to PDSA's own rules and had two witnesses. She can fark right off ;)

I'm not up to date with Health Extra's, but I'm sure they were allowed. Should probably check but, I like 'em ;)

Lol they would be very handy with all these bugs flying around!

Ooooh that's good about the Paw-ridge sachets:D, I'll have to look out for them!

Don't worry, i'm not very up to date with the Healthy Extra's! First they take 25ml off my milk:( (this is still a very sore subject lol…) Then I find out they have removed the Weight Watchers 400g loafs as HXB's!!

I think I might just turn a blind eye…. I don't want to know the updates, unless they've increased porridge, weetabix or added crunchy nut cornflakes of course;) Lol x

25mls off the allowance. But it's milk, it doesn't change like other foods do :confused: I'm so out of touch with Hex's. I haven't bought the magazine in months and months and one of the things I bought it for was Hex updates. But no, not a clue what's going on with them! But looks like at least Paw Ridge is safe. And they're so nice!x

Thursday: Feeling a bit better today. Huzzah! Not so much nausea or achiness. Head's still ouchy, but at least it's an improvement :)
I decided while it wasn't raining that I should finally de-poo the garden. It's been at least 2 weeks :eek: But we've had so much rain and no way am I doing it in the rain AND cold! I wore my glove liners to help protect my hands, but it's so cold. Was incredibly painful :( But at least we're poo-free for now in preparation for the snow and my friend visiting this weekend. Just, you know, ow!
Going to get Mum after work later coz we've gotta take a heater back to B&Q. We plugged it in yesterday and every few seconds it sparked :confused: And we need a few shopping bits for a surprise day out on Sunday. Going to get the petrol for our trip to Manchester tomorrow. I'm proper sh*tting myself about the drive. It'll only be my second time on a motorway and according to the weather we will all die under a blanket of snow... Have set a reminder to charge the SatNav and I've had a nose at Google Maps and it seems straight forward enough. Only 2 roundabouts for me to take the wrong exit on I think LOL!

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, half a tin of spaghetti, cheesy scrambled eggs, wholemeal toast, and tomato sauce (half a HexA, HexB, + 3)

Tea: Chickpea daal with Quorn pieces, onion, peppers, mushrooms, spinach, and butternut squash in. Stir-fried beansprouts with soy sauce and a splash of Teryaki sauce. Packet rice and 1 slice of wholemeal bread (half HexB + 0.5) I forgot to buy cottage cheese :cry:

Snack: A cherry Activia, a handful of red grapes, and a Cherry Bakewell Alpen Light.

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. Squash.

Syns used: 3.5
Syns saved: 27
Exercise: 20mins de-poo'ing the garden. Hoovered all down stairs. Walking around shops (Morrison's, local shopping centre, B&Q, M&S, and Asda) Cleaned out the chins and hoovered their room. Arm exercises.

Last edited:
In case anyone's interested. Asda has all the types of Shape and the 4 pack Activia on offer for £1. They also have the fresh Alpro nut milks for £1 each.
All veggie stuff (Asda, Quorn, and Linda McCartney) is 2 for £3. Loads of Heinz stuff, packet rice/pasta/Supernoodles 50p. Lots of Birdseye and Weight Watchers stuff is £1/£1.50. Boxes of Alpen Lights are £1.50 (not that great, but worth a mention)

Tesco has the nut milks on offer for 3 for £3.

That's all I can remember at the moment. But some nice shiny bargains :)

Check out my nice healthy dessert! My Mum had 2 mince pies and custard. I LOVE mince pies and custard. She is beyond evil :cry: :p I cannot wait for my 3 course meal tomorrow at Giraffe!!!!
I think I'll have porridge and banana for lunch tomorrow to save more syns and tummy room ;)

Saw the solicitor earlier. Didn't like him. He was very much of the opinion that it was my fault, I signed it, didn't matter that they didn't go through the charges or fees, I'm over 18 and legal, etc, blah, blah, blah. So he asked to see the agreement and my signed copy. Then he changed his attitude and was actually helpful.
So I've spoken to Santander and gotten a redemption fee. I technically owe them over £3,300. The redemption fee is £2,100. So I should be able to get a loan, pay them off, legally own the car, and pay whoever I get the loan of MUCH less interest (less than £400 the ones I looked at). So that's good! Guy at Santander was really nice and helpful.

I then phoned the car place about the stuff that needs fixing. No one has any clue about the drivers seat needing replacing *head desk* But it IS written down somewhere. You know, on that magic paperwork I don't have. But they're going to look in to that, look at the passenger seat, and the brakes next Fri.

So now, I'm off to Manchester to gorge on food at Giraffe and then cry for 2 hours at The Lion King :D

I've been very good with food today so far and just had porridge, a tiny bit of honey, and kara milk. So, once all the nerves have f*cked off I'll be starving ;)

Hope y'all have lovely weekends.xx

25mls off the allowance. But it's milk, it doesn't change like other foods do :confused: I'm so out of touch with Hex's. I haven't bought the magazine in months and months and one of the things I bought it for was Hex updates. But no, not a clue what's going on with them! But looks like at least Paw Ridge is safe. And they're so nice!x
I've picked up a copy of the new SW magazine(Jan/Feb 2013) and it says…
Healthy Extra's 375ml skimmed milk, 250ml semi-skimmed AND 45g reduced fat cheese (instead of 40/42g it's changed to!)

I would of thought the magazine would be up to date? Surely new members will be going off the info in the mag?? :confused:
Therefore i'm going to go and make a nice cup of tea now and enjoy my extra 25ml;) Lol!!

I'm glad it went well today with the solicitor (in the end lol), I bet your feeling a lot more relaxed now you have it all sorted:)

Hope you have a fantastic night tonight!!:D ...I had to laugh when I read "and according to the weather we will all die under a blanket of snow…" It's hardly hit us here in Manchester, so don't worry about the drive too much hun! Enjoy your night xxx

Hey all!
Just a little update. I've had a brilliant birthday so far. I'm a bit food overloaded, but have had an amazing time. The meal at Giraffe was lovely and the Lion King was just as amazing as I remembered. I also picked my own seat well and got head butted by an elephant and kissed by a hyena ;)
On Saturday me and my friend went to see Django Unchained, which I loved! And when I got to my birthday meal it was all decorated with dinosaur stuff, I had an amazing dinosaur cake, and we had a 'pin the tail on the donkey' :D
Yesterday a few of us went for breakfast before my friend had to get the train home, then the rest of us did a bit of shopping. I got a collectors edition copy of Studio Ghibli's Arrietty in HMV and a top in Monsoon. It's beautiful! It's black with little white bunnies on and it's all floaty. I picked it up thinking I'd just try it on and see if there was any chance I'd fit in to it in the near future. It fit! And it's a size 10 :faint2: I've only gotten away with it coz it's 'floaty', but it's a size 10!! :eek:

Today I've had a lovely grown up breakfast of Coco Pops and M&S mini chocolate hot cross buns-they're amazing!!! And we're off to see Monsters Inc 3D. A nice and grown up day for my 30th ;)

Hope everyone's alright and had lovely weekends too.xx

Happy Birthday Cheeky xx

Happy birthday! Love the cake dinosaurs are amazing. I am eating some cadburys dinosaur biscuits right now :-D x

:birthday: Happy Birthday Kelly!! Hope you had a lovely night at The Lion King, you look lovely in your birthday photo's!:D Enjoy the rest of your b'day plans xxx

Back