Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Just about to leave for the airport, so will reply properly probably tomorrow Tetris dude :)

But I have to say ZOMG IRON MAN THREE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you were.....

Monday: Work 8-4:30. Sooooo tiiiiiired!!! Got about 4hrs sleep :cry:

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix, banana, Splenda, maple syrup, and almond milk (half HexA1, HexB1, + 0.5)

Morning break: Pineapple, kiwi, and strawberry with an Activia.

Lunch: Smaller portion of chilli than normal, 1 jacket spud, cottage cheese, beetroot, salad, and a teeny bit of dressing.

Afternoon break: An apple.

Tea: Tomato & Onion Pasta N Sauce, 2 Quorn Southern Fried Burgers, gherkins, cheese, veg bag, and mayo (HexA2 + 5.5)

Snack: Chewy Delight (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Ribena. Squash. Diet Coke. Highlights made with almond milk (rest of HexA1 + 2)

Syns used: 8
Syns saved: 7

Exercise: Work. I can barely move. So tired!

Last edited:
Tuesday: Green Day + 15.

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix, banana, Splenda, maple syrup, and almond milk (half HexA1, HexB1, + 0.5)

Morning break: Pineapple, kiwi, and strawberry with a Shape 0.

Lunch: A kinda sausage casserole/interesting beans thing - 2 chopped up FREE :)D) Quorn sausages, half a tin of beans, with fried red onion, mushroom, peppers, green beans, and plum cherry tomatoes mixed in. A jacket spud, cheese, beetroot, and salad. (half HexA1)

Afternoon break: Just a BIG cup of Ribena.

Tea: Portion of free curry, packet rice, salad, and cottage cheese with fresh pineapple in. And extra Quorn pieces because I'd left about 4 bits in it :rolleyes:

Snack: Chewy Delight (HexB2) Little bag of Maltesers (5)

Drinks: Coffee. Ribena. Diet Coke. Peppermint tea.

Syns used: 5.5 An accidental low syn day, but I really can't eat any more and I feel so uncomfortable
confused.gif

Syns left: 16.5

Exercise: Work. Sorting bunnies and garden. 20 crunches, 20 push-up's, and 20 tricep dips.

Last edited:
Tuesday: Green Day + 15.

Morning break: Pineapple, kiwi, and strawberry with a Shape 0.

Lunch: A kinda sausage casserole/interesting beans thing - 2 chopped up FREE :)D) Quorn sausages, half a tin of beans, with fried red onion, mushroom, peppers, green beans, and plum cherry tomatoes mixed in. A jacket spud, beetroot, and salad.

Afternoon break: An apple.

Tea: Portion of free curry, packet rice, salad, and cottage cheese.

Snack:

Drinks: Coffee. Ribena. Diet Coke.

Syns used:
Syns left:

Exercise: Work.

Lunch: A kinda sausage casserole/interesting beans thing Haha - that could be straight from the Deathworm cookbook! Most of my meals canbedescribed as something/whatever thing- I just throw thing in a pot/pan and pray!

I love Bing Bang Theory but don't find it easy to watch at all- their nerdiness really gets to me after a while!! I find I have to be in a certain mood to not find it aggravating even though I find them hilarious!

Your nightmares sound horrible :/ real life based nightmares are scarier than zombie ones anyway because at least you can talk yourself out of the zombie ones when you wake up "zombie's don't exist!"

Late airport run sucks :( if she lands at 11 will you really be home by 12? Your airport must be near and their services must be fast, takes like 45 mins to get out of Heathrow (waiting for bags for ages, always!) waking up early after a late night is yuck- good luck!

OMG I LOVE LILT ZERO. Seriously, it's SUCH a treat! It's insane that it is zero sugar- don't you think? Really tastes like a non diet drink :D love it. I do get cravings for more of it though when I've had one- must be loaded with addictive aspartame.

Red & yellow peppery scrambled egg sounds cool :D I'll try that too sometime methinks!
Thought of you while eating moose pasta today, hehe. Thanks for all the inspiration! :) x

Oh I can, and do, watch episodes of Big Bang over and over again :eek:

My nightmares are horrible :( They're often about someone dying, one of the dogs dying, me having to tell my Dad that he's dead, etc, etc, repeat until insane!!

I wasn't even picking up Rachelle from Liverpool airport, which is very close to us. I picked her up from Manchester. She was on a European flight and only had hand luggage. She actually landed early and was waiting for us!! Very very quick service. Still took me an hour to get home and I did go a bit faster than I should :whistle: Then we stayed up chatting, so I didn't get to bed till after 1:30! Up at 6:30!!! Needless to say, I'm very tired. Didn't sleep at all well again last night so, yeah, bloody knackered.
Work has been very busy as well. But I came straight home tonight, put Ralph & Ramona in the run, went and get a too hot Lush shower, put the bunnies away, de-poo'd the garden, and had a lovely tea. Hoping I get an ok sleep tonight or I'll be shattered. Not working tomorrow, luckily!

I do really like Lilt. I'm a bugger for fizzy stuff tho!

What did you think of the moose pasta?

I got weighed in work and have put on even more weight :confused: But, I am really bloated and incredibly gassy and bluerg at the moment. I had a tiny period appearance, but because I'm on the injection it's hard to judge what's going on. Plus I have had some mahoosive meals! I'm really working on my work lunch portion sizes, like only taking 1 jacket spud instead of two (I know :eek:) but I'm still suffering the insatiable hunger side effects. But at least I'm eating big portions of free and super free rather than biscuits and sweets and crap like the other week.
Anyway, it's hard to decipher weight loss/gains at the moment with all the stress, changing plan a bit, side effects, etc.. So will just roll with it. I mean, I'm disappointed, but not too worried :)

Anyway, me and Mum are going to watch some Supernatural. xx

I put a chocolate bar BACK in the cupboard :eek: Got a single Time Out from the biscuit tin and decided I didn't want it any more..... Ok, after eating a couple of other things, but that's beside the point ;)

Have also decided to pull back the exercises as I've got a really tight, painful chest with some shooting pains. Going to go back to 20 of each a day and see how that goes for a week. Think I need to slowly build on my chest muscles coz of the damn scar tissue. But, any is better than non! x

I put a chocolate bar BACK in the cupboard :eek: Got a single Time Out from the biscuit tin and decided I didn't want it any more..... Ok, after eating a couple of other things, but that's beside the point ;)

Have also decided to pull back the exercises as I've got a really tight, painful chest with some shooting pains. Going to go back to 20 of each a day and see how that goes for a week. Think I need to slowly build on my chest muscles coz of the damn scar tissue. But, any is better than non! x
Well done for putting the chocolate back :) It can be really hard to say no when it's there in front of you x

Wednesday: Went to an early afternoon showing of Iron Man 3. Still EPIC second time round. Tempted to go see it in 3D too. The joy of having an Unlimited card!!
Made sure I had a big lunch so I wouldn't be tempted by crap at the cinema. I had 3 Quorn sausges, 2 free and 1 normal to see if I could tell the difference. The free ones are ever so slightly mushy, but bigger. For the cinema Mum did buy me a bag of Maltesers, but I turned them wrong. What's happening to me?! :eek: Just had a bottle of Coke Zero.

We did some pet and food shopping afterwards and stopped at Costa. Mum hadn't eaten properly so was hungry. I asked her would she mind not getting cake (I don't usually care) so she got a chocolate twist :rolleyes: I just had a soya milk cappuccino. I must remember to get a small drink if it has even soy in. Don't like too much milk at all. I usually just get black coffee, but felt like something different.

Still feel a little bloated and stuff today. But I did manage to do a rather big poo before. Coz you were all desperate to know that ;) But I did have a little "yay" about it!

Made a nice big tea as I'm super hungry today and desperately craving pasta! So had a mountain of it.

Sorted out the bunnies too and I think I'm going to take the dogs out for a quick walk each now. Then maybe watch some tv or a film :) x

Wednesday food: Green Day + 15

Brunch: 2 free and 1 normal Quorn sausage, half a tin of spaghetti, red onion, red & yellow pepper, mushroom, and cheese scrambled eggs, wholemeal toast, and fruity sauce (half HexA1, HexB2, + 2)

Tea: A home made ratatouille type thing. Onion, mushrooms, peppers, carrot, courgette, broccoli, and two types of cherry tomatoes. Quorn mince, pasta shells, cheese, salad, dressing & mayo. (rest of HexA1 + 1)

Snack: Layered dessert- 2 Cherry Bakewell Alpen's, strawberries, raspberries, 2 tsp of maple syrup, and a cherry Activia snack pot (1)
1 Hotel Chocolat choc + 2 Mikado (4)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. Lilt Zero. Peppermint tea. Soy milk cappuccino (half HexA2)

Syns used: 8
Syns left: 23.5. Had better try and eat a few more syns tomorrow! Saving too many again :rolleyes:

Exercise: Cleaning the bunnies, again! They're messy creatures at the moment.
Almost 55mins/2.65miles walking between the dogs. Did end up doing a good few hills :) http://www.mapmywalk.com/routes/view/201495276
20 crunches, 20 push up's, and 20 tricep dips.

Just doing an internet search for some other tummy exercises. Anyone got any recommendations?

Last edited:
I wanted to be lazy and use a tray or Mediterranean veg or the likes. But Tesco was completely sold out and I couldn't be bothered driving somewhere else. We'd already been to the cinema, then a small shopping area, and then Tesco. So just did it myself lol. It is one of my favourite meals :D

I really, really liked Iron Man 3. My favourite of them all I think. Never been much of a fan of the first two and couldn't even remember the plot of the second before I re-watched it. But this one ;) Will you get to see it?x

Just walked the doggies. Didn't stick to my thought out routes for either dog and just went were my feet took me. Ended up being out for 55mins and walking 2.65 miles :) not bad going considering I'd planned 15mins each!
One of the roads I walked along runs in front of one the woodlands near me and I could hear a 'honking' noise, like a goose or a swan. Could have been a fox spazzing out coz I know they can do that, but it sounded too even and bird like. Weird for the woods, with no water nearby, and after 9pm lol. Saw quite a lot of bats too! And when I took Davey out the stars had started to come out :D I do like walking the dogs around twilight.

Forgot to say earlier that I bought a new top in Tesco. It's a white and grey stripey 100% cotton 3/4 length t-shirt. It was only £4 in the sale AND a size 12! I'd feel comfortable enough wearing it without a shirt or jacket too I think :eek:

Think I'm going to attempt a fizz free day tomorrow. Drinking way too much of it lately.

Right, going to finally watch the Walking Dead finale :D x

I wanted to be lazy and use a tray or Mediterranean veg or the likes. But Tesco was completely sold out and I couldn't be bothered driving somewhere else. We'd already been to the cinema, then a small shopping area, and then Tesco. So just did it myself lol. It is one of my favourite meals :D

I really, really liked Iron Man 3. My favourite of them all I think. Never been much of a fan of the first two and couldn't even remember the plot of the second before I re-watched it. But this one ;) Will you get to see it?x

Just walked the doggies. Didn't stick to my thought out routes for either dog and just went were my feet took me. Ended up being out for 55mins and walking 2.65 miles :) not bad going considering I'd planned 15mins each!
One of the roads I walked along runs in front of one the woodlands near me and I could hear a 'honking' noise, like a goose or a swan. Could have been a fox spazzing out coz I know they can do that, but it sounded too even and bird like. Weird for the woods, with no water nearby, and after 9pm lol. Saw quite a lot of bats too! And when I took Davey out the stars had started to come out :D I do like walking the dogs around twilight.

Forgot to say earlier that I bought a new top in Tesco. It's a white and grey stripey 100% cotton 3/4 length t-shirt. It was only £4 in the sale AND a size 12! I'd feel comfortable enough wearing it without a shirt or jacket too I think :eek:

Think I'm going to attempt a fizz free day tomorrow. Drinking way too much of it lately.

Right, going to finally watch the Walking Dead finale :D x
Love being out at twilight too, love bats could sit there and watch them for hours. Where I used to live I would sit near the canal and watch them with my kids :)

I had syns for it as well. But really didn't want it! Dear Lord lol. x

WUT?! haha... Go you!

Moose pasta was great :D think I undercooked it a bit though as I was trying to time two types of pasta in the same pan, but it was really fun having lil moosw in there, hehe.

New meds can mess around with weight too- you have far more legit reasons than my + on mon so wouldnt worry! Signs of period also mean pre menstral water retention maybe... I've been super bloated/gassy this week too :S

X

Thank you Systema. I'll have a look at the links later. But really like the sound of 5 and 8 minute work outs ;) Sounds right up my street!!
I did find my 20 sit ups a little easier yesterday. Yay!

Tace, bats are awesome!! I love sitting in the bat house in Chester zoo. Have you been? It's the biggest free flying bat house in Europe :D I actually really like the little bat enclosure in Tropical World in Leeds too. And the lemurs!!!!!!
Living by a canal must have been lovely. I must admit, I would like to live closer to water. I sometimes walk along the prom at the river Mersey. I just love water. My Mum's the same :)

Tetris, I know! And I opened mine and Mum's Hotel Chocolat tasting club box last night and shared them out. I had 1 :eek: I think I'm ill!

I think I will have a day free from fizzy drinks. And drink extra peppermint tea. I have been the loo a couple of times though and do feel much better. odd how we can bloat and stuff when we haven't really changed our food.

I had one day of light spotting and now it's gone. Hooray! I do love being on the injection and generally not having periods. I really, really hate having periods! Only thing is I don't know what's going on in the womb region lol. Yeah the meds are still playing havoc with me. I feel better for feeding myself with big SW meals rather than crap, even though the temptation is there. I'm still really, really thirsty tho - which is odd.

I'm going to drop my Mum off for her hospital appointments in a bit and I'll take Dave with me so we can stop at the woods on the way home :D I'll walk Ellie either when I get back and stick to the shade or wait until it gets a bit cooler. She's got a very heavy coat and is almost completely black. Not good in the heat!!

I got an email from my mentor at work yesterday asking me to start an assignment. Hoping to do a couple of hours today and tomorrow and then Monday and Tuesday. I think that's achievable. Even if I have to have a bit of a break in between. Working this weekend so NO chance of getting coursework done as I'll be knackered.

Also need to do some washing and sort out the bunnies. So I think they could be my inbetween work tasks. I *might* even sit outside and read my Nexus too ;) We'll see.

Hope y'all having nice days.xx

Last edited:
Thursday food: Green Day + 15

Lunch: A jacket spud, 2 Quorn burgers, half a tin of bbq beans with red & yellow pepper and posh little tomatoes in, cheese, gherkins, salad, and a bit of dressing (half HexA1 + 2)

Tea: 2 Southern Fried Quorn burgers topped with gherkins and cheese on wholemeal bread. Low fat Supernoodles. A veg bag with extra steamed broccoli. And tomato sauce, mustard, mayo, and dressing (HexA2 + HexB1 + 7)

Snacks: Small bowl of raspberries and chopped strawberries with a Shape 0%/Delight, whatever they're called!
A Chewy Delight (HexB2) A Hotel Chocolat choc (3)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Peppermint tea. Options made with 200ml Hazelnut milk (rest of HexA1 + 2)

Syns used: 14
Syns left: 24.5

Exercise: 45min/2.2mile walk with Dave in Childwall woods http://www.mapmywalk.com/routes/view/201862346
30min/1.6mile walk with Ellie in one of the local parks. We had it completely to ourselves, so took full advantage! Makes a walk so much more enjoyable with Ellie if the pair of us aren't constantly watching where the next dog is. http://www.mapmywalk.com/routes/view/201999664
20 tricep dips, 20 crunches, and 20 push-ups.

Last edited:
Bats are awesome!! I love sitting in the bat house in Chester zoo. Have you been? It's the biggest free flying bat house in Europe :D I actually really like the little bat enclosure in Tropical World in Leeds too. And the lemurs!!!!!!
Living by a canal must have been lovely. I must admit, I would like to live closer to water. I sometimes walk along the prom at the river Mersey. I just love water. My Mum's the same :)

Chester Zoo is one of my favourite places :) I've only been in Leeds for 3.5 years, I was born and raised in Manchester and then lived in Warrington for 18 years. Not been to tropical world yet, but now I'm going to :) I love all animals, love the apes, they make me laugh. I really want another tarantula but the OH said no :( Will just have to make do we Sam and my 2 budgies Bert & Ernie x

Back