Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

In the scheme of things 3 months isn't that long companies don't start to think about getting rid of anyone until about the 6 month mark. I'd take them on their word, it might just mean a slight change in your role like they said, think positive :)
And as for the garage I think they'd only phone you if it was bad news or needed your permission to do something, so no news is good news x x x

Yup to both of those things Tace lol.

God I'm so hungry!! Like really, really, hungry. Stood up and felt really dissy and lightheaded. Might have had a custard cream :eek: Absolutely starving! This doesn't bode well for the pub. I think part of it is that it's getting to "that time" of the day when the cortisol kicks off, but I also think it's coz I'm sooooo tired!!

Just having a coffee and trying not to think about food lol.x

I hate eating out sometimes - veggie food can be so rubbish in some places - let alone vegan!!! It really annoys me that places label some dishes as vegetarian when clearly they aren't!!!!! I have been ranting about this today!!! Anyway..... I hope you enjoyed your meal out and resisted the dessert!! :) x

Hi

Hope you don't mind me posting here but have been reading your diary and love the sound of your meals.

I was diagnosed with gall stones 19 years ago and know the pain you are in. For me the pain varied in strength from very mild achy pain to full on almost labour like pain. I had to be careful what I had to eat as if I had something unhealthy the pain got worse. Sometimes the pain went around my ribs and through to my back and most days I felt sick or was actually sick. I eventually had to have my gall bladder out as the gall stones caused other complications.

I hope you manage to get an earlier hospital appointment.

Aw mate. I hope the work thing goes ok :( you've been thru some sh!t over the last few months eh :( but havin the lemur experience is somert to look forward to :) I'm wel jel ;) ... Fingers crossed that no news is good news from the garage :) xx

Hi

Hope you don't mind me posting here but have been reading your diary and love the sound of your meals.

I was diagnosed with gall stones 19 years ago and know the pain you are in. For me the pain varied in strength from very mild achy pain to full on almost labour like pain. I had to be careful what I had to eat as if I had something unhealthy the pain got worse. Sometimes the pain went around my ribs and through to my back and most days I felt sick or was actually sick. I eventually had to have my gall bladder out as the gall stones caused other complications.

I hope you manage to get an earlier hospital appointment.

Hi!
Thanks for visiting :D
Sorry to hear you had such an awful time with your gall bladder too. Mine is newly diagnosed and an accidental find looking for something else. I'd had a very odd sensation over the last few months on my fight hand side, but not full on pain like that!! It's my own fault for eating so unhealthily the last week. It must have gotten too much! Must be better behaved ;)
Just very hard with all my random symptoms and bizarre appetite. Shouldn't let it be an excuse tho! x

I had such a good night with my friend! Not much work gossip actually, we managed to keep away from it most of the time. We did have a good rant about some people tho. Well, you have to don't you?! ;)
She's out of ideas on what could be wrong with me too - she's a vet lol. We looked up one thing that is caused by something wrong with your adrenal glands, but i didn't quite have the right symptoms. Seems to be happening a lot that!

Have decided to try and be brave and call my "general medicine" referral Dr tomorrow and see if I can speak to someone. My results for the Dex test should be back and I can try and tell them I NEED to go back to work and see someone sooner than bloody November!!!

Really hoping no news is good news about my car. Everything crossed! Could really do with some good luck. Really, really!!!

Anyway, I was very good at the pub and didn't get a dessert! Laura (as teeny as she is!) is on a diet so it meant I had no excuse to get a dessert. Don't feel hungry or like I missed out tho.
Went for the weird pea and brie quiche with salad and relish. And got a side of sweet potato fries :) Not too bad really I guess. Well not as bad as drinking alcohol and getting dessert ;) Just diet Coke and black coffee!

Will be off to bed soon. So tired!! Hopefully get some sleep tonight now that the pain's gone. Getting my hair done tomorrow afternoon :D I love getting my hair done!!
Night all and thank you for all the messages today.xx

So glad you had a good night out, that quiche does sound like an odd combo pea & brie?? It annoys me when people offer veggies fish, like fish are a vegetable?? Had loads of arguments at work about it they advertised a veggie caesar which had anchovies and parmesan, neither of which is veggie friendly. And as for vegan they haven't got a clue lol.
Fingers crossed you get somewhere with the doctor today, they can't expect you to wait for however long while they decide what you have they should be doing something to help you now.
I hope you got a good night's sleep x x

So glad you had a good night out, that quiche does sound like an odd combo pea & brie?? It annoys me when people offer veggies fish, like fish are a vegetable?? Had loads of arguments at work about it they advertised a veggie caesar which had anchovies and parmesan, neither of which is veggie friendly. And as for vegan they haven't got a clue lol.
Fingers crossed you get somewhere with the doctor today, they can't expect you to wait for however long while they decide what you have they should be doing something to help you now.
I hope you got a good night's sleep x x

Yeah Parmesan deffo not .... and sometimes even mozzarella ...... When I say I'm veggie people do tend to say, ah so you can eat fish ...... Annoys me soooo much ! I have a work friend who claims she's veggie - eats fish and gelatine ... X

It's the Parmesan that really bugs me!!! Seriously seriously annoys me!! They seem to put that or pesto - which contains Parmesan in everything vegetarian!!!! Urghhh!!! I can sometimes understand small independent restaurants that don't realise that it's not suitable for vegetarians, but the big chain restaurants really should know better!!!! Ok rant over!! ;)

For a long time I was mostly veggie, but very occasionally ate birdies and fishies. But I always called myself a fake or part-time veggie lol.
It's different for me a bit because I don't have moral reasons for not eating meat or get outraged by it or anything. Obv I would rather someone didn't hide meat in a veggie meal! And that does drive me nuts! Anyway, rambling now. Restaurants and stuff need to get their act together with dietary requirements!!

Spoke to the garage earlier. The Warranty company have only agreed to cover part of the work :(
They will not go anywhere near the gear box leak - funny that considering that's been there the whole time yet the showroom garage couldn't find anything wrong :mad:
So the gear box is gonna cost me £110!
Thankfully they WILL cover most of the expensive job, the head gasket. They're falling £90 short, but paying out £300+.
It is a bit annoying, especially as my warranty covers me for up to £1000! But glad they're paying for some of it at least.
And this garage has stopped me from spending at least £180 in recent weeks - over the tyers and service - so the money was there anyway I guess.

Just had my hair done. LOTS of red in it this time!! Hope it doesn't fade too quickly. She'll come and sort it out tho if it does. Will take a few days for me to stop going :eek:

Just called the hospital and spoke to my referral Doc's secretary. Go me, two phone calls today!! She was really nice actually and really helpful!
She said my file's a bit confusing and it looks like there's either been a letter dictated 'urgent' or something's got a bit lost. Coz I should have/be getting something. She mentioned me being on the ward last week so wondering if they've found something 'interesting'. Esp if it's urgent!
She's going to request my notes, try and find out what's going on, and tell my Dr I'm not doing well. She said someone should get back to me :)

SO hungry today!!

Have had Weetabix, blueberries, maple syrup, and hazelnut milk for lunch. And a yogurt!

Going to have curry, rice, spicy spuds, and cottage cheese and salad for tea. BIG tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Finished the day with a hot chocolate, Penguin, and Chewy Delight. Not bad considering I watched Bake Off!! ;)
So had 1 HexA - hazelnut milk
2 HexB's - Weetabix and Chewy D
And 8 syns - maple syrup, Penguin, and hot chocolate.

Pretty pleased with that considering recent stupid food!!

Not sure what's happening tomorrow yet coz I have a feeling they might ask me to go in to the clinic to see my referral Doc tomorrow. Will wait and see.

Going out for tea and to see Cabaret with Mum tomorrow night. We might be going to Wagamama, but not decided yet. I'll prob have Weetabix or porridge for lunch and keep it low syn :)

Really, really tired today so think I might head to bed and read. Just in case my Dr calls and wakes me up early!x

That's good that they are finally doing something quickly. I hope they have found something, so that they can get you back on the road to recovery, if you get what I mean - I don't actually want you to be ill!!

Love the bake off.... Makes me so hungry though!!!! Pastry week next week will be a killer - I love pastry!!!!!!

For a long time I was mostly veggie, but very occasionally ate birdies and fishies. But I always called myself a fake or part-time veggie lol.
It's different for me a bit because I don't have moral reasons for not eating meat or get outraged by it or anything. Obv I would rather someone didn't hide meat in a veggie meal! And that does drive me nuts! Anyway, rambling now. Restaurants and stuff need to get their act together with dietary requirements!!

Spoke to the garage earlier. The Warranty company have only agreed to cover part of the work :(
They will not go anywhere near the gear box leak - funny that considering that's been there the whole time yet the showroom garage couldn't find anything wrong :mad:
So the gear box is gonna cost me £110!
Thankfully they WILL cover most of the expensive job, the head gasket. They're falling £90 short, but paying out £300+.
It is a bit annoying, especially as my warranty covers me for up to £1000! But glad they're paying for some of it at least.
And this garage has stopped me from spending at least £180 in recent weeks - over the tyers and service - so the money was there anyway I guess.

Just had my hair done. LOTS of red in it this time!! Hope it doesn't fade too quickly. She'll come and sort it out tho if it does. Will take a few days for me to stop going :eek:

Just called the hospital and spoke to my referral Doc's secretary. Go me, two phone calls today!! She was really nice actually and really helpful!
She said my file's a bit confusing and it looks like there's either been a letter dictated 'urgent' or something's got a bit lost. Coz I should have/be getting something. She mentioned me being on the ward last week so wondering if they've found something 'interesting'. Esp if it's urgent!
She's going to request my notes, try and find out what's going on, and tell my Dr I'm not doing well. She said someone should get back to me :)

SO hungry today!!

Have had Weetabix, blueberries, maple syrup, and hazelnut milk for lunch. And a yogurt!

Going to have curry, rice, spicy spuds, and cottage cheese and salad for tea. BIG tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sorry to hear about the garage :( cars are more trouble than their worth aren't they !!!

Hair sounds lovely :)

Hope you get that important call from the docs - not fair that you are being left in limbo for so long .... Keep me fingers crossed :) x x x

Bad news about the car and having to pay out, I suppose it's better than having to pay for everything, hopefully when they've finished that'll be it for a while.
Your hair sounds nice, are we going to get a peek? ;)
I hope you get some good news back from the doctors today and they push it faster for you x x x

Not heard from the Doctor today. Wonder if he was busy with it being clinic this afternoon. Will see if anything happens tomorrow. maybe he's trying to chase up whatever the 'urgent' thing is. It could only be from the low dose Dex I had done last week, which measures your bodies ability of producing/metabolising steroid. Which we KNOW isn't working in me :p

I can't fault this garage at all. These guys have been fantastic. And he's STILL not charging me for stuff - like the puncture repair and he's going to sort out my breaks and not charge me. And they wont charge me for a service because the big job they're doing is kinda like a service. So he's still not charging me what he should lol. It's just a pain that the warranty company are being stubborn.
Mum's going to start looking in to getting in touch with trading standards and getting at the showroom garage people.

Ok ok, I don't normally but you can have a hair pic. It's VERY red ;) please tell me it's more 'rock chick' and less 'emo' though?!!

Liverpool-20130904-00308.jpg

The light is showing mostly the red slashes, but it's actually got copper highlights and a nice red/brown base colour too :)

Off in to town now. Sister's giving me a lift in so I don't have to get the bus. Gonna get my friends birthday prezzie and poost it off for her. Then gonna sit and drink coffee and read my Nexus.
Seriously, everybody read The Passage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wagamama for tea and then Cabaret. Need to warm up my jazz hands ;) x

I love your hair and it's nowhere near emo :) I used to have my heir pillar box red all the time in my wilder days lol.
Hopefully the doctor is chasing for you and when they get back to you they have some info. Now you've found a good garage you know where to go, it's so hard to find an honest, decent place these days.
I hope you have a great night out :) x x

Thanks for the hair love! Still getting used to it, but I do like it :D

Had a really good day. My plan went well and I got my friend's giftcard from GAP - saw a shirt I REALLY want tho! Might treat myself with my first back to work pay -which I hope will be before the year is out. If not, Xmas present ;) It's a white shirt with little blue birds on with the odd green bird. Tis very cute :D

Then set up camp in Starbucks. Got a soy milk caramel macchiatto and it didn't make me feel sick. Huzzah!! Got quite a bit of reading done. Don't want to finish this book now, even though I know there's a 2nd one. It's SO good!

We had tea in Wagamama. I got the veggie pad thai with a side of pickles and a big glass of ginger beer. I wish their ginger beer was diet :rolleyes:

Had a single whisky and a beer at the theatre. Dear Lord it was so HOT in there!! It's still a ye olde original and I really don't think they have air conditioning or fans. Super hot!
The show itself was incredible! I didn't bother looking it up much, but found out the basic storyline. Was not expecting the nudity lol!! Completely naked guy wandered around the stage for a bit in the second act and there were a few topless women. The end of the second act everyone was naked!! I'd never get bored of seeing Will Young naked though ;)
I loved Will's part, but the whole cast were amazing. It was really funny, but also pretty dark and quite unnerving. Was a homosexual denial thing going on too. Was really good!

I had a Milky Way on the bus :eek: Trying very hard not to eat anything else, but I do feel a bit peckish and I don't want to end up waking up and secret eating. Not sure what do to! Might have a little something....

Anyway, got a day at home tomorrow. No need to set an alarm and all I HAVE to do is sort out the bunnies. Might have a film afternoon. It's not like I'll be up in the morning ;)

Night all and thanks again for the posts.xx

Back