Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Heh! Just worked out I've done 10miles of dog walking this week. Wow!! Not bad that really is it?! :D

Monday food.

Morning break:
Pink Lady apple
2 wedges of watermelon

Lunch:
Egg mayonnaise (0.5) with grated cheese (half HexA1)
2 free Linda M Sausages
Salad - tender leaf salad, spinach, sliced peppers, and cucumber
Cheese Curls (3)

Tea:
M&S roasted veg lasagne (3.5 I think)
Home made potato salad (0.5)
Veg bag - carrots, broccoli, and sugar snap peas
Cheese because the lasange is a bit baldy ;) (rest of HexA1)

Snack:
Alpen Light and Benefit Light (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 7.5
Syns saved: 7.5

Exercise:
30min walk roundtrip to Aldi.
55mins/1.5mile dog walk with Mum and Dave, more of a stroll! 10min/0.5mile walk with Ellie

Last edited:
Argh!
Got the email from my tutor with all my final paperwork. Still no mark!!! I've sent the stuff to my boss and we're gonna sort it out tomorrow. I emailed my tutor to ask about my grade and she said once the paperwork is done everything has to be assessed by her own boss and they calculate my overall mark. Argh!!!! The suspense lol

Did a quick shop at Aldi before - mostly fruit and veg. Was good and didn't drive :)
Have had Saddam and Anya out in the run this afternoon and did a quick de-poo.
When Mum got home we took Dave down to Otterspool prom for a stroll. Mum has to walk very slowly!! Dave was jumped on by a big stupid Staffie who was trying to hump him at the very start of the walk so he was all nervous and in a mood the whole time. The guy was very apologetic, which is nice, but it could have turned nasty as Dave's a bit lead-aggressive and, to be fair, he had every right to be p*ssed off at being humped by a random, big, scary, muscley dog! The growls started just as the guy got to us and he dragged his dog away. Bloody nightmare!
We came home the long way round and stopped at Speke retail so Mum could get a gift card for Caz's birthday and we both got some bits from M&S for tea. Had to take it in turns coz Dave was in the car lol.
I got home and walked Ellie. In the space of 10mins we saw 7 dogs. SEVEN!! We only walked round the block and it was almost 9pm. So she was all stressed and anxious and is now suffering. Seriously?! Was better when I didn't walk them ;)

Just had tea and catching up with the Commonwealth Games :)

Wow - you got a lot of miles in last week and made a good start for this week too. It sounds as though both dogs have had stressful experiences today - hope they soon recover.

It's a bit of a blow that you're being kept waiting for your final mark; hope it won't be for much longer.

More fruit? What happened to the Morrison's stock-up?!!

Wow, that's some mileage, well done :)
I know whatyou mean about people being thoughtless, when I try to have lie ins Ian is terrible he wakes me up saying are you getting up? He makes so much noise, our bedroom is next to the living room and he has the tv on really loud while he's playing on the x-box so all you can hear is guns and bombs, even Sam can't stand it he comes to bed with me. And annoyingly when I have to get up early he doesn't want to get up but when I want a lie in he gets up really early???? Hope you manage to catch up with you sleep some time this week.
Arrrgh, just one result left, I bet you can't wait to get it. Hope it comes through soon and I'm sure it will be really good.
Poor Dave, naughty staffie. Hope he's over it now x x x

Tuesday food.

Morning break:
Watermelon and a handful of red grapes

Lunch:
Open sandwiches - wholemeal bread (HexB1), cheese (HexA1), Quorn ham, a sliced boiled egg, and some extra light mayo and mustard (0.5)
Salad - tender leaf, spinach, cucumber, sweet pepper, and cherry tomatoes
Cheese Curls (3)

Tea:
Quorn pieces
M&S stir fry veg - red onion, cabbage, peppers, bean sprouts, and carrots
Mange tout
Baby sweetcorn
Soy sauce, garlic, and a touch of ginger
Wholemeal soba noodles

Snacks:
Chewy Delight (HexB2)
Nakd Cocoa Orange (7)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. Squash.

Syns used: 10.5
Syns saved: 12

Exercise:
An absolute killer 4hrs at work. Was just insane!
30mins/1.3mile walk with Dave
20mins/ 1.1mile walk with Ellie

Last edited:
Didn't get a chance to do the paperwork today :( Work was absolutely insane!! We kept running out of kennels and having to move dogs round, get clients in earlier than normal to take animals home, etc... A complete nightmare. And of course I was still working with the nurse I don't like and she was so demanding. I couldn't really do my job because she wouldn't leave me alone!! Thankfully, with about 30mins to go, she grabbed another VCA so I could "Get on with things" :| I actually could have killed her today!!

But, I survived, I worked my a*se off, most definitely worked up a sweat lol. God I absolutely stunk of me and various things from animals. And I went to Sainsbury's on the way home ;) No one bothers you when you are quite literally covered in sh*t ;)
Speaking of Sainsbury's. I had a quick nose around their clothes sale and tried on a few bits. I kept a beautiful pair of light blue linen pants (size 12 ;)) half price, only a tenner. Ok they are a bit tight round the tummy at the moment and cause quite an epic muffin top. But leg wise they looked amazing and made my bum look great! They're very well made. Love them!! Shame I didn't like the tops I tried and couldn't find the grey linens in the length I needed - the short ones looked "special" and I'd have fallen over the long ones lol. So happy with that.
I got some owed overtime this month so I'm giving Mum a little extra money and I also bought some "useful" bits for the house to help out. I got loo rolls, kitchen rolls, fabric softner, de-caff and regular Cart Noir coffee. Mum buys this kinda stuff most of the time and she doesn't let me buy it if we're together. So I've been sneaky and bought it. I mean I pick her up the odd loaf or pint of milk, but it's nice to help out a bit extra when I can.
I spent so much in Sainsbury's! I didn't buy any more fruit ;) But did buy some veggies, quite a bit of Quorn, and just bits and pieces I spotted on offer and like or needed. Actually if you take off what I bought for "the house" and the trousers I probably spent £20 on myself.
I know Patty, I buy way too much fresh stuff sometimes. But, if I don't eat it the dogs, rabbits, or chinchilla's will. Food very very rarely goes to waste in our house. I think I actually only bought blueberries in Aldi yday, I'm sure that was the only fruit.... I dunno.... I do need to be more careful with my food shopping spends, it gets a little ridiculous at times.

Barbette, the BIG packs of Quorn ham are on offer in Sainsbury's at the moment for £1.50. i find that perfect for fridge foraging :D

I really hope we can get this course paperwork done this week. I want my final result!!!!!!! Gah!

Dave keeps licking a certain bit of him, the bit of his tummy near his back leg. I wonder if he's a bit bruised. I can't see any breaks in the skin or grazes, but when dogs (particularly big strong ones) try to hump another dog they hook their front paws around the dogs tummy and squeeze. I've had this injury a lot and I have to say it does leave you rather bruised and sore. Poor little Dave :(

Barbette that's awful of Ian. I can't believe how he behaves sometimes!! xx

Took Davey out and we didn't see a single person. So walking Ellie I tempted fate and took her to one of the local parks. We saw a dog on the way there, but the park was empty. YAY!
If you look at my time and distance walked with both dogs it's quite interesting. I obv walk quicker with Ellie - she's still quite strong and needs a decent pace or she drags me everywhere. Was nice to not just walk her on the roadsides and get her in to a park. We were out for 20mins though, which is pushing it a bit for her, but she seems ok, just tired. At least it's not so bloody hot today!

I've also cleaned and fed the bunnies. My plan for tomorrow, seen as I'm not in work until 5, is to have a proper lie-in, have lunch, get a shower, and go to work. Nothing else other than watching tv or whatever. So wanted everything done today :) The dogs will get a day off too!x

Well I didn't really get my proper lie-in. Had an awful night of really quite disturbing, busy dreams. Mum woke me up at some time after 8 worried I wasn't up in time for work - annoying, but she meant well and she'd forgotten I was on a late. And next door are still having a lot of work done on their house so I've had the joy of listening to power tools, hammering, etc since about 9am. Fantastic!

Sticking to my not doing anything afternoon. I've had my shower, had lunch, and I'll wash the dishes. But that's it :) Working 5-8 today. xx

Wednesday food.

Lunch:
Open sandwiches - wholemeal bread (HexB1), cheese (HexA1), Quorn ham, 2 sliced boiled egg, and some extra light mayo and mustard (0.5)
Salad - tender leaf, spinach, cucumber, sweet pepper, and cherry tomatoes
Cheese Curls (3)

Evening break at work: Nothing. Didn't get one :(

Tea:
Quorn pieces
M&S stir fry veg - red onion, cabbage, peppers, bean sprouts, and carrots
Mange tout
Baby sweetcorn
Soy sauce, garlic, and a touch of ginger
Chinese rice

Snack:
Cashew Cookie Nakd (7)
Chewy Delight (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 10.5
Syns saved: 16.5

Exercise:
A mad 3hrs at work.

Last edited:
Yo! Sorry I've been a bit absent, just havent gotten back into minis properly for some reason :/
Fantastic that you lost a kg!! :D
How comes you are coming to London?! :O whennn??

10 miles dog walking- woah :D that probably helped shift that kg too! X

Work was absolutely insane!! Literally hit the ground running with a tuck & roll. Was given about 10 jobs to do in the space of a couple of minutes. The phone was busy, dispensary was busy, we have a lot of inpatients, etc... It's just mental at the moment. I didn't get my break so have left my fruit and yogurt in the fridge for tomorrow. Just made a big cup of juice I kept running back to. It did calm down a bit before I left, luckily, but was glad to get out.
I'm on consultation float tomorrow, which means I will be pulled in so many directions by different people. I hate being float ;) My boss has told me to sort my course paperwork tomorrow though so I have that to keep me busy for a bit.

Tetris I'm coming to London for a wedding :) 15-17th August.

I don't know about the walking. Exercise has always slowed my weight loss - if that's even possible. But I really want to claw back some fitness. And would also like to track that, which is why I'm looking at the Polar ;) xx

I love my polar :D but do note that even though it says you can get the info on a computer- you have to buy another expensive device to transfer it over :mad: I didnt, it does store x amount depending on the model.
Does the loop come with a chest strap?
But yeah- it has REALLY helped motivate me! On travels each week it would tell me "incomplete training week!" and make me feel all guilty! Lol!

Sordy to hear work was so chaotic :( you seemed to handle it well though! X

Thursday food. Think I'll turn today in to an EE day. Have had LOADS of superfree and I'm really rather full from tea. So good tho!! Will use some syns on a Nakd bar :)

Morning break:
Watermelon & blackberries
Shape 0%

Lunch:
Sweet jacket potato
Cottage cheese
Quorn ham
Salad - mange tout, cucumber, sweet peppers, cherry tomatoes, and beetroot
Cheese (half HexA)

Tea:
2 Quorn fillets cooked in hot sauce with red onion, mushroom, and sweetcorn
Low Fat Supernoodles
Veg bag - carrots, broccoli, and sugar snap peas
Cheese (rest of HexA)
Wholemeal bread (HexB)
Little bit of extra light mayo, tomato sauce, and mustard (1)

Snack:
Nakd Cocoa Crunch (5)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 6
Syns saved: 25.5

Exercise:
4hrs at work
30mins/1.5miles walking with Dave
18mins/0.9miles with Ellie
Bunny clean and garden de-poo
Quick hoover of the living room

Last edited: