Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

I think you needed to have that really good cry with Ellie. Hopefully most people know now you you won't need to keep reliving it.

It's good that your instinct lead you to do the right thing, ME wise. Hope the PIP assessment goes well with positive results.

Good luck with that and with your SW restart.

So sorry I havent been around to be supportive (havebt had wifi properly in ages!) but you have been in my thoughts all the time and I tear up every time I think about what you must be going through :( losing my cat Zombie was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever been through and we had him only a small fraction of the time you had Ellie :( it is absolutely crushing... Big hug from afar and good luck getting through this first month which will definitely be the toughest :(
Xxx

Hey guys!
Right, I have had enough of eating and drinking junk now. I'm afraid to say that it did end up heading in to the scary area of binge eating and eating for the sake of it :eek: Naughty Kelly!
I've struggled so much this last week mentally and ME wise and well, just grieving, that I've not paid any attention to what I'm eating. i ate what I want and then ate some more for the sake of comfort and in a desperate attempt to help me feel better :(
But I have had enough. I said I would give myself that week and try and sort myself out.

I hopped on the scales on Fri night at work and I was back up to 80kg. So that's a bit scary!! So yeah, I must get back to trying to be healthy and lose some of this weight.
On the plus side I have done a fair bit of walking with Dave this week. 6 miles according to Map My Dog Walk and I did a walk with Martin and Daisy that I didn't track that should have been about 2 miles.

The plan. Well, easy really, in theory. Eat properly and exercise when I can :)

I'm working lates all this week. But also have my PIP assessment tomorrow, which I'm dreading. Haven't really done any prep for it. i'm so bloody tired!! And had an awful, stressy, anxiety fueled night as well. Meh!

Ah well. Back now and determined to get back to at least a healthy-ish life lol.xx

Monday food.

Lunch:
2 free Quorn sausages
Spaghetti hoops
Scrambled eggs with red pepper, onion, spinach, and cheese (half HexA1)
Wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Fruity brown sauce (1)

Tea:
Quorn meatballs
Home made ratatouille
Wholemeal spaghetti
Cheese (rest of HexA1)
Salad and super low cal dressing.

Snacks:
Chewy Delight (HexB2)
Activia 0%

Drinks:
Coffee. Diet Lemonade. Squash. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 1
Syns saved: 14 - oops!!

Exercise:
Just 4hrs at work.

Last edited:
Good luck for tomorrow, just explain to them all the problems you, how tired you and pains you get. Exaggerate a bit if you have and I know it's awful but it might be in your favour to look under the weather. Ian's has just been renewed whilst he's been in hospital. Fingers crossed you'll get some help x x x

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on making a start - every little bit helps, even if you can't manage a whole day.

i hope your assessment goes favourably tomorrow. Obviously Barbette has far more experience of these things than I have but I agree you should not try to hide anything. I think many of us are inclined to underplay illness and the difficulties it causes because we don't like to make people think we're wingeing but the PiP is definitely the time not to cover up.

Good luck.

Hey dudes!
I will be going all-out at the disability assessment. Even though i'm struggling with massive amounts of guilt and stuff over it. It's worth a shot anyway!

Work was hideous today. It was so busy that after an hour it felt like I'd been there all day. Absolutely insane!! And I'm not having a good ME day - well timed body, well timed ;)

I had a chat with Mum this evening. We need to get another dog. I've been having internal arguments with myself over this all week and spoken to a couple of friends about it too. The idea is awful and I hate even thinking it. BUT Dave is very lonely. And he shouldn't be lonely or sad just because we're still sad.
We had a talk and ended up looking on rescue sites - coz I haven't been doing that for months ;) I often go dog window shopping anyway LOL! And show Dave.
Anyway, there is a collie that I have been looking at several times a day for the last week or so. He's at a rescue that only deals with strays and, well, no one wants a collie. They're nearly as hard to rehome as bull breeds. He is BEAUTIFUL and young, probably under 2, but a boy. And Dave can be a git with boys, but usually small dogs. I think I might have to go meet him. He is a stunning looking dog and I have crazy-collie experience. And he can't be anywhere near as bad as Ellie was .... ;)
If anyone wants a look, he's towards the bottom of this page. A black and tan (unusual!) with a bit of white and they've named him Hanniball Fetcher *eye roll*
Dogs Needing Homes | Merseyside Dogs Home

I need to go to bed and try and sleep. Haven't prepared at all for the assessment. Not sure what I can do really!

A 100% on plan day!! Woohooo!! Oh and I re-checked my weight in work and managed not to put on any more over the weekend, so still at 80kg. How, I dunno! If you knew what I'd eaten this weekend I should have put on at least a stone ;)

See y'all tomorrow. Lovely to be back.xx

Yay to the 100% day! But boo to the bad work day - hope it works in your favour today though. If you have one around, it might be useful to use a walking stick this morning just for a bit of support, you know.

Being the nosey person I am, I've had a peek at HF (wow- what a name) and he is very appealing. How can you resist the one ear up and one ear down look! I know we tend to feel a bit bad getting a 'replacement' for a loved pet, but it's actually a sort of tribute to the pet that we want another.

Anyway, enough of my waffle.

Hahahaha Patty!! I couldn't do that ;)

You're right at yesterday doing me no favours and now my second horrible night. Could not sleep at all!! I was so anxious and wound up and it was just horrible. Woke up a billion times as well and had some more stressy dreams.
I didn't help myself really by looking at dogs and getting all excited and sad. And then knowing about this appointment today too.

Anyway, I look shocking today and feel awful!! I've checked google maps and it should only take me 20mins to get to the appointment. We're leaving with plenty of time, just in case, but glad it's not as far away as I thought. It's still in a place I don't know, but seems non-complicated.

Hehe that rescue names all their dogs comedy names. They only "deal" in strays so they probably don't have them very long and I doubt they use their names. I would not be keeping a comedy name lol! I really, really like the look of that dog. I've honestly looked at him multiple times every day since I found him.
I do remember saying "Oh I'd never have another collie" :rolleyes: Apparently they're like Pringles ;) LOL! Anyway, this dog looks like a collie cross German Shepherd Dog.....x

A rather stressful day today. Will update tomorrow. Food for now :)

Lunch:
Multigrain porridge (HexB1)
Oatly (part HexA1)
Blueberries
Bananas
Tsp of Sweet Freedom (1)

Tea:
6 Quorn nuggets (3)
SW chips
Spaghetti hoops
Cheese (rest of HexA1)
Fruity brown sauce (1)

Snack:
Chewy Delight (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 5
syns saved: 24

No real exercise.

Last edited:
Oh I can't keep it in any more!!! Only a few people know this so far, but I will make it official tomorrow.
But we brought home a new dog today. Not the dog I went to see and not even a dog we saw on view at the kennels. The dog we went to see (Hanniball) had been reserved this morning :( And the other dog we liked doesn't like dogs.
So we explained the situation and they told us that a young girl Collie X had been returned this morning with a vague reason and no notice and did we want to look at her. When that door opened and she popped her head round I swear my tummy flipped and my knees went from under me. It was a little Ellie. And I am not kidding - wait for the photo's!!
So we took her for a short walk, with Mum bursting in to tears.... And we decided we could not at least try. Mum had to go back to work because she'd only gotten permission for a few hours to come to my medical with me. So Rachelle said she would come with me as soon as she finished work and we could see what Dave thought of her.
When Rachelle saw her she was blown away by the resemblance! We got to take both dogs to a play area and let them off lead. They ignored each other for a bit and then got closer and closer and then it just turned in to a play, bounce, chase free for all! Absolutely brilliant!! Dave was very well behaved and incredibly tolerant of being repeatedly head butted and Tigger bounced. He is used to it with Mort and Daisy tho!
The plan was to take Dave back tomorrow, with Mum, and see what they were like second time round. But the kennels were awful and it was cold and wet and she'd just been dumped and we just couldn't leave her. So we got a fast-track adoption, they took my money, and we brought Collie Parton home - I'm not keeping that name ;)

She is roughly 18months-2yrs old, she's currently in season *sigh* so I can't get her spayed yet, she's itchy as hell so I've treated her for fleas, and she was covered in wee so has had a quick bum bath. She's made herself at home pretty much instantly and she is such a little sweetheart!! All's I know about her is she was a stray and then was re-homed for two weeks before being brought back :(
She seems in pretty good health, although she does have "swingy" hips I will need checking over. Oh and she's only had the first part of her vaccinations done *sigh*
But she's lovely and really well behaved and seems house trained and remarkably calm - we'll see how long that lasts ;)
She's a collie cross, but quite a petite one. She has brown hair behind her ears and white fluffy bits on her bum.

I'll stop rambling now and add on some pics :)

IMG_20141111_185625.jpg

IMG_20141111_174222.jpg

IMG_20141111_212031.jpg

Last edited:
The piccies working now??

Wow last night. Not a sound!! She actually took herself out to bed and when they'd had their last wee's she jumped back in to bed and Dave got in to his next to her. My dogs have beds in the kitchen, so they have their own space, but are allowed in the living room where there are throws on the couches and a big dog bed.....spoiled! But no barking or howling or anything!!

This morning, about an hour after Mum must have left for work (I was knackered, up till nearly 3!) she started barking. I came down once, let them out, gave her the Nylabones, and then I went back to bed. She barked for a bit, but did calm down. Just after 11 I woke up again and there was no noise, so I decided to go down then, while she wasn't barking.
Got bounced everywhere lol! She is smaller than Ellie tho, so not quite the impact ;)

She's a beautiful girl. Cheeky tho! Her coat is lovely, very sleek and silky. She does have the crazy collie bum fluff tho lol! And I love the wavy bits behind some dogs ears. Hers are brown :) Looks like she's got highlights!
It took me ages to get pictures of her. She's pretty lively. But also they all looked like Ellie!! It's still weird. When I went out last night to bring them in from the garden and she was already in bed and my heart skipped a beat! i did almost cry then but managed not too. It's very bizarre!!

Wednesday food

Lunch: Open Sandwiches
Free Linda M sausages
Egg mayo (0.5)
Wholemeal bread
Salad, red pepper, and plum cherry tomatoes

Tea:
Quorn steak
Pasta N Sauce mac & cheese (2 + half HexA1 for Oatly)
Cheese (rest of HexA1)
Veg bag - carrots, peas, and sweetcorn.

Snack:
Chewy Delight (HexB2)
Nakd Cocoa Orange (7)

Drinks:
Coffee. Coke Zero. Squash. Options hot chocolate (2 + part HexA2 for Oatly)

Syns used: 11.5
Syns saved: 27.5

Exercise:
3hrs at work.

Last edited:
Thursday food

Lunch:
2 veggie burgers (2)
Cheese (HexA1)
Fried onions and red peppers
Seasoned potato chunks
Wholemeal bread (HexB1)
Salad
Sauce, mustard, and extra light mayo (1.5)

Tea:
2 Quorn fillets
Low Fat Supernoodles
Stir fried onions, peppers, mushrooms, and sweetcorn
Salad
Extra light mayo (0.5)

Snacks:
Chewy Delight (HexB2)
Mini Dreamy (3.5)

Drinks:
Coffee. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 7.5