Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Sounds like a great day food wise xx wish they had one near us as I would go for my birthday :D

We have a Bar Burrito in the city centre. But this place is much cooler! It's a tiny little bar decorated with all sorts of Mexican Day of the Dead stuff. It is a bit Hipster Central, but I do like a beard so I'm happy ;) It's a great little place. And super cheap too!
This is their menu if anyone wants to torture themselves ;)
https://evileyebar.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/evileye_burritomenu.pdf

You know a lot of the time when I have a day off plan my breakfast or lunch is muesli, yogurt, dried fruit, and a big glass of juice. I'm so rock and roll ;) But I really miss that! And I lived on the stuff when I was in Sweden and it did not help my love of muesli lol!!

We have a Bar Burrito in the city centre. But this place is much cooler! It's a tiny little bar decorated with all sorts of Mexican Day of the Dead stuff. It is a bit Hipster Central, but I do like a beard so I'm happy ;) It's a great little place. And super cheap too!
This is their menu if anyone wants to torture themselves ;)
https://evileyebar.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/evileye_burritomenu.pdf

You know a lot of the time when I have a day off plan my breakfast or lunch is muesli, yogurt, dried fruit, and a big glass of juice. I'm so rock and roll ;) But I really miss that! And I lived on the stuff when I was in Sweden and it did not help my love of muesli lol!!

Muesli is nice especially with a nice dollop yoghurt on top :D

Yesterday was lots of fun. We didn't have time for desert in the end - the bar opened a bit later coz of building work. So I got a small bag of pic & mix at the cinema. Very small for me lol!
And I did also end up eating a cheese and crisp butty and trying one of Aldi's Cream Eggs :eek: - stress eating due to the Grey's Anatomy season 6 finale LOL!

Not having a good day today. Couldn't sleep again last night and my heart was hammering and I just couldn't settle. Feeling awful today, really painful, dizzy, fuzzy, etc... But, as always, stuff to sort out before working the weekend. Just doing my jobs in stages really to try and help myself out.
The housework and stuff is starting to get on my nerves again and I really am trying not to get angry about it. Easier said than done sometimes tho. But, deep breath! x

Friday food - Green day.

Lunch:
2 free Linda M sausages
Beans
Cheesy scrambled eggs (half HexA1)
Wholemeal toast
Tomato sauce (1)

Tea:
2 Quorn lamb grills
Mac & Cheese Pasta N Sauce (2 + part HexA2)
Veg bag - broccoli, carrots, sweetcorn
Dressing (1)

Snack:
Chewy Delight (HexB2)
Mini Malteaser Bunny (3)

Drinks:
Coffee, squash, diet orangeade

Syns used: 7
Syns saved: 8

Exercise:
Big bunny clean and a tidy of the garage
Garden de-poo
Several loads of dish washing
Tidying/cleaning the kitchen
Emptying the bins/recycling
Hoovering all of the downstairs
And now I'm off for a much deserved (and needed ;) ) shower!!

Last edited:
Bless you xx sounds like you had rather stressful day xx wouldnt u rather soak in a bath or is that just me lol

Glad you had a nice day off plan, well deserved :D

Sorry to hear you were having a bad day yesterday, I hope you're feeling better today and work isn't too bad. Take care of yourself and don't do too much, I know easier said than done but please try x x x x

Hey dudes!
What a weekend!! Lots of sad, horrible cases. I mean like all-out emergency stuff. Lots of hard-core surgeries and stuff. I even cried yesterday *blush* I was asked to help with a put to sleep (one of many btw!) and it was a dog I had met a few weeks ago. Big, black, gentle, old lady dog....Sound familiar?? I got on the floor with her and she just looked up at me, leant against me, and licked my hand. She was very calm and it was as lovely as that situation could be. The owners were lovely too and I felt for them so much. I had to go and get something and I started crying a bit, then it just got a bit too much and the flood gates opened. Everyone was lovely, even though I felt like a right wally, but everyone helped me out and we got her sorted.
I was shaking though and upset for ages.
Just feel so physically and emotionally battered from this weekend. Last night was awful, such a restless night because my joints and muscles were so painful. Especially my knees and ankles. So friggin' knackered now.
But we did some amazing good work this weekend I think :)

I'm also currently planning something exciting/insane/scary/potentially really stupid lol! Only a few people know, but I will tell you all when it's sorted. so have had a very busy brain the last few days too.

Food was alright over the weekend. I didn't cave in to any of the usual junk in work. I wasn't really counting syns to be honest, but my work food was low syn and lots of superfree and stuff. Tea's were ok too and I didn't go over the top with anything. last night I had a mini bottle of wine and a Boost for my end of week treat :) xx

Oh and I weighed at the weekend. Roughly a stay the same I think. Which kinda says to me that doing more EE days really helps me. I did mostly green days last week as a bit of an experiment and it really does tell me that EE days are good for losses. Plus, they make me think a bit more and be a bit more creative with my food. Also, if it means I can get steady 1-2lb weekly losses I'd be silly to not do them. So, EE it is! I will still be doing green days because some days you just NEED extra cheese or bread or cereal bars lol.

Right, Monday food- EE day

Lunch - no veggies :(
2 free Linda M sausages
Beans
Cheesy scrambled eggs
1 slice of wholemeal toast (half HexB)
Tomato sauce (1)

Tea:
2 Quorn fillets
Mushrooms, mange tout, sugar snap peas, and baby sweetcorn stir-fried in hot sauces.
Low fat Supernoodles
Extra light mayo (0.5)

Snacks:
1 Benefit light (rest of HexB)
1 Mini Malteser Bunny & 1 mini Caramel Egg (6)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. Options made with Alpro coconut milk (rest of HexA + 2)

Syns used: 9.5
Syns saved: 5.5

Exercise:
Over an hour at Pinta's training class - lots of walking involved this week. Mum walked Dave.

Last edited:
Im EE all the way as im also losing a steady 1-2lbs a week which is good enough for me xx was going to try the new SP plan but like hubby said why change a plan that works xx

Hey Blades!
I was always a bit stubborn and against EE as I'm a veggie. But, the results are changing my mind and it does keep things a bit more interesting for me :) And if I knew I could at least lose 1lb a week then I am sold on EE, with the odd green day thrown in.

Also, I would LOVE a nice hot bath, but we don't have one. When Mum got ill we had the bath taken out and a big shower put in. But I do still keep a stash of Lussh bath stuff for when I stay in hotels or at friends :)

Hey Blades!
I was always a bit stubborn and against EE as I'm a veggie. But, the results are changing my mind and it does keep things a bit more interesting for me :) And if I knew I could at least lose 1lb a week then I am sold on EE, with the odd green day thrown in.

Also, I would LOVE a nice hot bath, but we don't have one. When Mum got ill we had the bath taken out and a big shower put in. But I do still keep a stash of Lussh bath stuff for when I stay in hotels or at friends :)

Ooo all that talk about a bath making me want one lol

Tuesday food - EE day

Lunch:
2 veggie burgers (2) topped with cheese (half HexA) and gherkins
Seasoned potato chunks
Fried red onion and red peppers
Spinach, salad leaves, beetroot, and dressing (0.5)
Extra light mayo (0.5)

Tea:
Portion of dahl from last week - superfree filled!
Pilau rice pouch (1)
Extra spinach

Snacks:
Chewy Delight (HexB)
Mini Creme Egg (2.5)

Drinks:
Coffee, diet orangeade, Matcha shot made with water. Options made with coconut milk (rest of HexA + 2)

Syns used: 8.5
Syns saved: 12

Exercise:
Just a big bunny clean today.

Last edited:
Wednesday food: EE day

Morning break at work:
Banananananana

Lunch:
2 free Quorn sausages
Beans
Cheesy scrambled eggs with mushrooms and peppers (half HexA)
Wilted spinach & plum cherry tomatoes
1 slice of wholemeal toast (half HexB)
Toamto sauce (1)

Tea:
Portion of home made ratatouille with Quorn steak strips
Spaghetti
Cheese (rest of HexA1)
Salad, spicy beetroot, and dressing (1)

Snacks:
1 Benefit Light (rest of HexB)
Mini Creme Egg and Mini Malteser Bunny (5.5)

Drinks:
Coffee, Diet Coke, Matcha made with water.

Syns used: 7.5
Syns saved: 19.5

Exercise:
3hrs at work.
1.3mile/30min walk with Pinta - did lots of work with her while we were out.
1.7/35min walk with Dave.
Quick bunny clean and a garden de-poo

Last edited:
So, I can tell you what I've been planning and working on the last few days.
I have decided that I am going on an adventure. By myself. To somewhere where I know absolutely no one. And because I don't do things by halves, as I'm sure you all know, I am not even staying in the country LOL!
I'm going to Oslo for 4 days in April. Yup!
I booked and paid for the flights and hotel yesterday, so it is very very real now. Eeeeeep!!

And I know my ME is new and it is possibly the most ridiculous idea I may have ever had. But I'm doing it anyway ;) I think I need to do this for me. Not bad considering not all that long ago I couldn't even leave the house alone because my depression was so bad, and then again when the ME kicked off.
I've done a lot of research and will carry on for the next two months. And also spoken to my friend who travels alone and was there last year.
But the plan so far is to fly from Liverpool to Oslo Torp. This airport is 2hrs from Oslo by train, but you should see the train route. Right through fjordland!!! Which I think adds a bit of adventure anyway. Plus, the Scandi's are lovely and very organised so it'll be fine.
I'm staying here for 3 nights in a lovely, big, double bed room ;) Thon Hotel Munch, Hotels in Oslo - Thon Hotels
And I will be flying home from Oslo Gardermoen airport, which is about 30mins away, to Manchester. A nice late afternoon flight so I have the whole day :D

I was going to do all my travelling via Liverpool, and then realised the flight home is quite early (12:30) and because the airport is so far away I would lose a whole day. But on the dates I want, to fly from Manchester wouldn't get me there till 1am, so again losing a day.... So, from Liverpool and home to Manchester with my lovely Sister picking me up ..... if she gets to borrow my car LOL!

I have a LOT of plans and places to go and things to eat lol. Which I can bore you all with if you really want ;) But yeah, EXCITING/TERRIFYING!!

I'm going on the 17th April, so have two months to lose some damn weight. I need to be slinkier if I have any chance of finding a Viking in shining armour ;) LOL!!!
*disclaimer* not the reason for going back north...... honest..... *whistles*

Last edited:
Thursday food - Green Day

Morning break:
Banana

Lunch: Open sandwiches. I might as well practice ;)
2 free Quorn sausages
Egg mayo (0.5)
Cheese (half HexA1)
Salad - spinach, yellow peppers, and plum cherry tomatoes
Cheese Curls (3.5)

At Costa:
Caffe Caramella with soy milk and sugar free syrup (Rest of HexA1 + 1)

At the cinema: Just Coke Zero

Tea: A really naughty Green Day tea :D
SW chips
Quorn nuggets (3)
Spaghetti hoops
Cheese (HexA2)
BBQ sauce (0.5)

Snack:
Chewy Delight (HexB2)

Drinks:
Coffee, Diet Coke, Matcha made with water.

Syns used: 8.5
Syns saved: 26

Exercise:
4 hours at work - kennels today.

Last edited:
Back