Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

So, that thing I said about not walking the dogs too much today, forget I said that yesterday..... LOL! I was supposed to be working 9-12 but we were fully staffed (a rare miracle) so my boss asked if I wanted to use an hour of lieu and go home early. Well, alrighty then!!
So I thought I'd take advantage of the extra spare time and walk the dogs.
Pinta first and she was doing really well and we even got halfway round the park before we spotted a dog, so we detoured out and then there was a dog on the other side of the road, we walked up a seriously big-ass hill, saw another dog and had to get over a main road, just managed to calm her at the corner of my road with the dog in the distance and I wasn't paying attention, a guy coming round the corner with a fluffy white dog.... She went crazy, until it got close and she shut up and then barked at it as he walked away. Bloody stupid dog ;) BUT she did pretty well and we did some good training while out. And that hill nearly killed me :p
Davey's walk was lovely and I took him up on the trail and had him off-lead for most of it. He's doing well with his little bits of training! Nice and relaxed and lovely :)

So with my measly 2 hours at work and then walking the dogs, I've already beat my Fitbit steps for the day :D So all the rest will be a bonus! Feels good.

Having a green day today seen as I didn't get one on Mon and I'd like a nice drink in Costa so need a HexA! Oh and my tea is not really compatible with EE lol.... You'll see....

Just watching Neighbours and then meeting Caz later for coffee and a walk round Pets At Home. Then back home and off to the cinema to see Insurgent :) Busy day!

Wednesday food: Green day

Lunch:
2 free Linda M sausages
Interesting beans - beans with mushrooms, red pepper, cherry tomatoes, and a bit of tomato puree
Two "fried" eggs
Wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Tomato sauce (1)

At Costa:
Soy, sugar free Caramel Cappuccino (half HexA1 no toffee sauce on top)

Before the cinema:
The stuff I didn't have in work - small tub of strawberries and raspberries with an Activia 0%

Tea:
SW chips
Quorn nuggets (3)
Spaghetti hoops
BBQ sauce (1)
Cheese (HexB2)

Snack:
Cadbury's Freddo Sprinkles (5)

Drinks:
Coffee, Squash, Diet Ginger Ale, Matcha, Diet Coke

Syns used: 10
Syns saved: 19

Exercise:
A pitiful 2hrs at work ;)
35min/1.6mile hilly walk with Pinta
35min/1.6mile walk with Dave
Hoovering the living room and kitchen
Walk round the shops with Caz

Last edited:
Yay for an early finish!

Is Pinta actually a little bit frightened by other dogs? I get the impression that she's all bluff and bluster as long as they're a distance from her, but if one gets close she shuts up and tries not to be noticed!

I loathe tinned spaghetti - it's slimey! - but I'll take the rest of your day!

(Oh - and the latest picture won't show).

Hey Patty!
Yes i do believe Pinta falls in to the "fear aggressive" group like Ellie. She is a very, very nervous dog and her general reaction is to run away from things she's not comfortable with - which is why I had to train her to wear the Buster collar, slowly teaching her to be restrained, allowing me to groom her, etc.... Pinta takes it to the extreme tho. And her barking is her way of telling dogs/people/birds/plastic bags/the wind..... to stay away from her. She's literally telling things to stay away. But, she never did this with Dave. But, then Ellie didn't with Dave and he was the 3rd dog we'd tried to rehome with her. Everyone loves Dave ;)
So yeah, she is a fearful dog and all her issues stem from anxiety and fear, which is bloody difficult to deal with.
I do think she would just flight over fight, but I really do try not to put her in that situation. Only in training, where it is controlled and safe.

Hahaha I love tinned spaghetti, but I have to really want it. My Mum can't stand it either.

I *should* have fixed the photo now :)

Oh and I didn't get syrup on top of my coffee, so saved 2 syns there. Yay!!

Going to share my Fitbit stats for the day because I am super impressed with myself :D

I have done:
Over 14,600 steps (my daily goal is 10k)
Walked a total of just over 6miles
Burned more than 500cals over my daily amount
And also done 64 active minutes (daily goal is 30)

Awesome :D

Going to share my Fitbit stats for the day because I am super impressed with myself :D

I have done:
Over 14,600 steps (my daily goal is 10k)
Walked a total of just over 6miles
Burned more than 500cals over my daily amount
And also done 64 active minutes (daily goal is 30)

Awesome :D

Wow thats a hell of an achievement doing all that :) well done, made me tired reading it all lol x

Wow well done Cheeky! That's a massive achievement! I hope you don't feel too sore today!xx

Your energy in these recent posts is awesome :D you sound SO MOTIVATED and it is inspiring to read that!
Fantastic job on all the walking and dog training and pet owner awesomeness!!
One thing I will say though is re PB syns- google the calories for your particular variety and divide by 5 aa different ones have different syns and PB is loaded with calories! Good calories, but SW doesnt grant us any of it free. Sunpat smooth is 5 syns per level tablespoon I believe. Pretty sure I have botched a few weeks due to PB spooning, just couldnt stop ;( lol! So please do check as I wouldnt want an extra mouthful of PB here and there to mess you up... It is like 100cal/mouthful, and I can never just have one :eek: three mouthfuls and you have the calories of a light meal or sandwich! So over a week that adds up.

Dis you go to that pizza party yet? I'd do a big vat of pasta salad maybe as people can have that on the side of their pizza too... Though I guess you dont eat tuna, but like cucumber and sweetcorn and tomato with some salad cream? Mmm... Salad creamy pasta was my favourite :p I miss that!
Could bring some veg couscous too? Both could stay cold then...
X

Will reply properly in a bit, just want to get my food down before I forget what I've eaten ;)

Thurs Food - EE day

Morning break at work:
Banana

Lunch:
Tuna, spring onions, sweetcorn, peppers, gherkins, and extra light mayo (0.5)
Cheese (half HexA)
Tri coloured twirly pasta
Big salad - red cos lettuce, cucumber, cherry plum tomatoes, and sweetfire beetroot.

Tea at Caz's:
Quorn roast dinner :D
Quorn roast
Roasties cooked in some sort of oil
Broccoli, courgette, and baby carrots
A Yorkshire pud
And slightly weird gravy lol
Will just use the rest of my daily syns towards tea (9.5)

Snacks:
Kipling Lemon Fancy (5)
Chewy Delight (HexB)

Drinks:
Coffee, squash, diet Ginger Ale, Coke Zero, Matcha

Syns used: 15
Syns saved: 19

Exercise:
4hrs at work, but only about 2 on my feet coz of a meeting
Quick shop in sainsbury's
16min/0.8mile walk with Pinta
25min/1.2mile walk with Dave

Last edited:
Hey everyone!
Thanks for all the posts.
I'm in agony today and it is starting to get to me. Not helped by being on hands and knees cleaning in the waiting room earlier!! I did tone down the dog walking today and I will probably have a day off from dog walking tomorrow. They could do with a break too and I think I'll give Pinta a "stress holiday" before her class on Sat.

Thanks for the heads up on the peanut butter. Unfortunately the nutritional info isn't available for the posh stuff Mum just bought. I haven't had any since Sat, I've been very restrained.

It turns out we're not having pizza tonight at my friends. She's making a Quorn roast dinner, so should be ok syn wise. She cooks things very healthily anyway, so will just set aside some syns for gravy and oil. I've bought a box of Mr Kipling's Easter Fancies for us to have after, coz I know they're only 5 syns so I wont look awkward ;)
Got Coke Zero to drink too, so nothing hidden there.

Hey everyone!
Thanks for all the posts.
I'm in agony today and it is starting to get to me. Not helped by being on hands and knees cleaning in the waiting room earlier!! I did tone down the dog walking today and I will probably have a day off from dog walking tomorrow. They could do with a break too and I think I'll give Pinta a "stress holiday" before her class on Sat.

Thanks for the heads up on the peanut butter. Unfortunately the nutritional info isn't available for the posh stuff Mum just bought. I haven't had any since Sat, I've been very restrained.

It turns out we're not having pizza tonight at my friends. She's making a Quorn roast dinner, so should be ok syn wise. She cooks things very healthily anyway, so will just set aside some syns for gravy and oil. I've bought a box of Mr Kipling's Easter Fancies for us to have after, coz I know they're only 5 syns so I wont look awkward ;)
Got Coke Zero to drink too, so nothing hidden there.

Well gotta say you are defintely prepared :)) Im being brave tomorrow and having lamb steaks for tea lol dont particularly like lamb so it could be interesting lol xx

Why are you having lamb for dinner if you don't like lamb? Or do you mean the Quorn lamb?? if it's the Quorn, don't worry, they don't taste like lamb :p

Well coz had pork all last week and beef week before that lol xx and hubby loves lamb so sacrificing my taste buds for him lol

All this talk of peanut butter is driving me crazy! I keep on thinking about the pot of home made peanut butter that's sitting in the cupboard haha

I hope you had a nice roast with Caz, and well played on the lemon fancies! And I have to ask...what was strange about the gravy?

x

I had my PDR sprung on me at work today. 10mins notice!! But I smashed it :D My boss is very impressed with my work and completing my course early last year. And I also got the chance to explain that even though I don't think I want to be a nurse, I also don't want to stand still. I want to do more training and do courses and stuff. Unfortunately I haven't got any money available to me for courses outside of the charity - and they're so rare its pointless even thinking about them. I'm going to email the details of the course I want to do, but she did say if I do it I can use it at work. And potentially train other people - not sure how that works from a TTouch point of view, but handling, and behaviour stuff definitely.
And it looks like I will be co-running Rabbit Awareness Week this year too! Because I want to do more around small furries.
We talked about me doing educational consults with clients on things like the small furries, dog behaviour, and being trained to do these new ones we are doing called "Pet Wise". I'm also going to get trained on how to do basic discharges, for stuff like neutering :)
And I'll get to do some online training like Webinars and stuff. Some in my own time and some in work.
And then on the clinical side I've asked for more chances to do anaesthetics from start to finish, learning how to take x-rays, and I can't remember the other thing :p

Anyway, yup, really good!! I put her mind at ease saying that I wasn't planning on leaving or heading off to train as a nurse. And I said that I would rather be an excellent VCA than an ok nurse doing something I on't know if I want to. If that makes sense?! Depends on whether all this stuff actually happens or not. But I would love to be an excellent VCA and get to focus on the things I want, like the welfare and care side of it :)

Sophie I'm sorry about the peanut butter talk. Will stop now :)

Caz doesn't like gravy - she likes no sauces or condiments - so I'm not sure she knows how to make it lol! It was very very thin and a light colour with bits in, not lumps. But yes, a bit odd.

A good day all round then! Well done on the loss and the excellent PDR! You're obviously a great asset and it must be nice to know your boss is scared of losing you.

Hmmm that does sound interesting! I wish I didn't like sauces, think of all the syns I'd save! Oh don't worry about the PB, chat away I was just joking :D xx

Back