Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Great day yesterday for food, I need to up my veg had a nasty gain this week :(

Love the new bunny, he's gorgeous :D

Ha ha ha ha I had to laugh about the steps, sorry for all the steps still dropping leaflets. The real test will be when I've finished delivering whether I can keep it up. Your steps aren't bad at all you're 2nd in my list :)

I hope you're hair comes out how you want it, are we getting pretty pictures when it's done? x x x

Oh no, sorry about the gain! I'll visit your diary in a bit :)

My walking is always going to be hit and miss I think. Some weeks are going to be better than others. Just depends on work and how I feel! This week is going to be rubbish lol!!

I don't like my hair so far. Think we might have to put it right. Tempted to go back to reds because at least I liked that and it work. The browns and "blondes" just aren't working for me :( I really don't like how it's come out this time :(

Just did a quick round the block and an extra bit with each dog. TWO dogs on Pinta's walk and 2 lads running towards us, not a soul with Dave. The dog walking Gods mock me! LOL!

She was good tho and only barked at the dog that was right outside when we left the house. We did some cool training bits too and even used some bollards as weave poles. I'll use whatever is handy ;)
Oh and she didn't just generally bark because it was dark. Just a couple of woofs at that dog and nowt else :D

Yeah I don't like my hair at all!! She's going to come back tomorrow and cover the blonde with vibrant red. I would like to go back to having the lengths dark brown and the top a red/brown with bright red highlights. I feel daft now for paying to have it stripped and stuff. But this is the 3rd go at having what I wanted and it's just not working. A lot of it will be my hair because it likes messing with colours and even if we put the EXACT same stuff on it never comes out the same. but even though I wanted a change from red I can see it's not working and at least I know I suit red and I'm generally happy with any variation of reds and browns. Clearly I'm meant to be a red head! Which is crazy as I'm a natural dark brunette!
Just gutted coz I wanted awesome hair for next week :( Meh!

Aye I thought I'd better take the dogs out. And just over 10mins each is better than nowt :) Good to know I maybe don't have to be quite so cautious with taking Pinta out in the dark. I must admit I haven't for a long time, except for the classes. So good to see we've had some improvement there :)

Hey Patty!
My hairdresser friend has been back round and where I had hideous blonde highlights I now have beautiful vibrant red ;) So I have very dark red/brown hair, with some of the colour it was before we dyed it yesterday weaved through, and then the red highlights :) Once it's dry I'll try and get a pic. It's a shame I don't have it the way I want it for going away, but at least it's better than it was lol!
I don't know why she couldn't get the colours I want to work because she is really very good! I do think I'd have suited it the way I wanted, but it just wouldn't come out like that. I do have chameleon hair tho! Maybe try again in the future :) Just expensive to keep trying, you know?

I know!! 8 days is scary!!! I'm going to get my travel money today. Eeep!! Very real now....

Have had a nice low syn lunch in preparation for going out later. Mum asked again if I wanted to go to the pub with the huge cakes (she really likes to try me doesn't she?!) but I said I would rather have a drink in Starbucks before we hit Ikea and then tea there when we're done. At least I know Ikea is generally healthy food. Wish they'd hurry up and get their vegan meatballs!!!

But I have some saved syns if need be plus 14.5 for today left :) xx

Thursday food: Green day to help me out :) Writing it all in to shame me!!!!!

Lunch: Scandi sandwiches - fitting with going to Ikea :p
Egg mayo with some grated cheese (0.5 + half HexA1)
2 free Linda M sausages
Wholemeal bread (HexB1)
A huge side salad - rocket, baby leaf, and spinach, roasted piccolo tomatoes, red peppers, and sweetfrie beetroot.

Tea at Ikea:
Chips, peas, carrots, and gravy
A white crusty roll
Half a little Princess Cake
A slice of raspberry and blueberry cheesecake

Snack:
Two rich tea biscuits with posh peanut butter
A whole bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk Hoppy Bunny

Drinks:
Coffee, Diet Coke, Matcha,
Soy milk Maple syrup Macchiatto at Starbucks.

Syns used: A bajillion!!

Exercise:
Did some washing and put it in the garden
39mins/1.75miles dog walking - 16mins with Pinta & 23mins with Dave
Lots of walking around Ikea and M&S

Fitbit stuff:
11,800+ steps
2,555 cals burned
5 miles walked
39 Active Minutes

Last edited:
Oh noes... Cake, chocolate, and peanut butter. Bad Kelly .... *blush*

But I did go over 11,000 steps, nearly 12,000... Burned nearly 4,000 more calories than my daily target. Walked a total of 5miles. And Got in 39 active minutes. So I hope that does me some good.
I feel really daft for caving in. It felt like my whole willpower stockpile just vanished. Bugger!

Last edited:
Friday food: EE day

Lunch:
2 egg omelette with a LOT of red onions, mushrooms, peppers, piccolo tomatoes, spinach, and cheese (half HexA)
2 free Quorn sausages
Rocket and baby leaf salad
Tomato sauce (1)

Snack:
A couple of strawberries

Tea:
Quorn mince and veg packed ratatouille
Pasta shells
Cheese (rest of HexA)
Bistro salad & spinach
Extra light mayo (0.5)

Snacks:
Shape 0% crumble flavour (0.5)
Chewy Delight (HexB)
Time Out biscuit (4)
Mini Caramel egg (3)

Drinks:
Coffee, Diet Coke, squash,

Syns used: 9
Syns saved: 6

Exercise:
Big bunny clean
Garden de-poo
Hoovered the living room & kitchen
Emptied the bins
32mins/1.5miles walk with Pinta - very hilly!
40mins/2mile walk with Davey

Fitbit stuff:
10,700+ steps
2,300+ cals burned
4.6 miles covered
71 Active Minutes

Last edited:
I bet you feel a lot better now that your hair's sorted!

Cake, pb and chocolate - I bet you enjoyed every little bit! And that's the important thing; enjoy and get back on plan again as it appears you've managed to do. You did masses of exercise though, so the 'bad' things may not be that bad!

Hey Patty!
I've noticed that the red hasn't taken over some of the blonde so have emailed my friend to see if we can sort it next week. It should be just a case of putting the red on again and it doesn't take long. Just hope it takes! One bit is really obvious, otherwise I wouldn't mind. But I have a nice long piece near the front and it's still quite blonde, almost pink because of the red! And I've noticed a few more scarily light ones too. I know it's not the end of the world, but I only have my hair done every two months, so I want it right now lol.

Aye I hope my naughty foods wont do too much damage. I feel very silly for doing that! I barely even tasted the chocolate, it was like I was just inhaling it. So I do feel like I've wasted a bar of nice chocolate now. But, need to move on! The only thing between me and Oslo now is working this weekend, but my work will power has been great lately, and Rachelle's birthday on Tuesday - which is a bbq at her house :) But hopefully work will be fine, at least for food ;), so there's just one afternoon of foodz.

I'm feeling a bit wobbly and fuzzy today. I didn't sleep very well again and I was hoping I would because I haven't had a proper lie in all week. Every day I've had to get up for "something" and that always messes with my sleep. i wake up panicked all through the night worried that it's time to get up. But I think coz I have been getting up my brain has gotten used to it a bit and woke me up early. Well, not early lol, but early for me and definitely earlier than I'd want on the day before a working weekend. Ah well....

Need to sort out the bunnies. And I would like to take the dogs out, but think it's going to have to be shorter than I'd wanted. If I overdo it today though I'll really struggle over the weekend. I'm on earlies this week too, so up just after 6:30am! So need to be a bit sensible I think.
But yeah, need to do the bunnies, I've done some washing, food is sorted for work, and I'll get a shower later. Not so bad :) xx

Well it appears I take absolutely no notice of what I write on here. Might have, definitely have, overdone the walking!!

Took Pinta on a hilly route and we had a clear road ahead of us so we carried on further up the hill than we'd been before! So half of her walk was uphill! Luckily, the rest was downhill and a bit of flat. We did NOT race to the front door at the end like we usually do - no chance!
Then I took Dave out, only one little hill, but we lost track of time. Again!

I've also had the bunnies in the outdoor run and done a big clean. De-poo'd the garden, emptied the bins, and hoovered the living room and kitchen, cleaned the hob, tidied the kitchen....

I is very very tired now... :faint2: Just had a lovely shower and just need to put Bucky away and maybe pick up Mum if she needs it. Oh and make my tea, that's about it left for today.x

Well done on the steps, I was just looking at them you do amazingly well :D I'm sure the extra steps will help counteract your naughtiness :D

I bet you're really excited about your time now it's so close, this weekend will fly by.

Sorry you've had a bad night's sleep I was going to say try and rest up but you've done the opposite ha ha ha ha .

Hope work goes well for you x

I keep thinking, this time next week I'll be there. ARGH!! Lol!

I was going to take it a bit easy, but I just really wanted to walk the dogs and I kinda like to take advantage of a lucky walk with Pinta. If the road ahead is clear, then go for it lol! She managed to walk past a dog, but then barked at a pigeon, and a crow, and a small child who was being very noisy. Good dog on the child ;)
Davey's walk was nice and we met an odd bunch. 3 very very drunk people walking a dog each and between them they had a staffy, a whippet, and a Yorkie. Odd mixture!! They were dead nice, but holy hell they were off their faces!! Oh and we saw a dinosaur in one of the parks...

I am exhausted now and very very achey. Will start taking pain meds soon! And then an extra amytriptaline later. And yeah, I needed the steps to counteract my badness yesterday lol. It would be nice to beat my steps target two days in a row. Next week though it'll go crazy haha!

Decided I want a mountain of pasta for tea, so defrosting a big tub of ratatouille with Quorn mince :D

I'm like that sometimes I just carried away, I think I'll walk there and then I see something else and wonder off, oh and I get lost which ups the steps ha ha ha.

Where did you see dinosaurs? lol.

The park near me is permanently full of drunk dog walkers and the smell of weed is everywhere ha ha ha x

It depends where I go. These guys were up on the trail. One of the parks I go to usually has a couple of weed smoked hoodies in LOL! I imagine they're everywhere ;)

I'm really, really sore now! I maybe shouldn't have done the super hilly walk.... Ah well.x

Back