cheekychops refeed

hi every one started lipotrim refeed on friday as ive been on the shakes over 5 week n got t the point were i was chewing and spitting ewwww so i decided it was the time to refeed

week 1 12st 10lb
week 2 12st 3lb -7
week 3 11st 12lb-5lb
week 4 11st 8lb-5lb
week 5 11st 5lb-3lb cheated ad 5 glasses wine bottle smirrnoff piece of chicken frew chips away which made me feel better lol

week 6 11st 2lb-3lb started refeed friday as i couldnt wait till tuesady so weigh in tomorrow

day 1
breakfast
chocolate milkshake

dinner
chocolate milkshake

tea
6oz chicken small bowl lettuce cucumber onions and tomatoes

cheekychop refeed day 2

breakfast
chocolate milk shake
dinner
lettuce onion cucumber tomatoes fish with garlic and pepper
tea
60z chicken,beansprouts,onions,mushrooms,garlic,spinach,five spices
day 3
breakfast
got up late so dint bova
dinner
lettuce onion tomatoes fish with garlic and pepper
tea
6oz chicken beansprouts onions,spinach,mushrooms,garlic and five spices stir fry dint ave this while10pm la as i ended up going 4 a walk after dinner and ended in the pub after lol but drank water as i i scared of drinking pop
dint av no carbs this day as im scared of eating carbs so gunna try and introduce them later

Last edited:
refeed day 5

erm well duno were my refeed 4 as dissapered too lol
well as i started my refeed early on a friday qand it was my weigh in today

week 7 6lbs loss i was on LT for 3 days and 4 on refeed i cant belive my luck so now my weight is 10st 11 pounds whoopwhoop

breakfast
nothing

dinner
2 nibble bread lettuce tomatoes onions cucumber and slice of ham

tea
chicken breast with paparikka small bowl of salad and beetroot and a 4oz potato
i feel so bad now as im tying not t have 2 portions of carbs a day
so gunna and try and not have none tomorrow

Last edited:
I started refeed on monday!!! Iam also worried about starting the carbs!!! I might have them at one meal for day 3 and 4 and just have it at 2 meals on day 5 (if that makes sense) I cant wait to have it though because Iam not feeling full at the moment so I am hoping the carbs will fill me!!! xxx

I started refeed on monday!!! Iam also worried about starting the carbs!!! I might have them at one meal for day 3 and 4 and just have it at 2 meals on day 5 (if that makes sense) I cant wait to have it though because Iam not feeling full at the moment so I am hoping the carbs will fill me!!! xxx

I'm still struggling with carbs a few weeks back on food. I was a big eater of pasta and rice, but I'll have a table spoon now with a meal, when I've cooked it for the family, so worried about eating too much and storing it all again.

I think it's natural to worry about it, in regards to feeling full, I try to drink a glass or two of water before a meal, that way I feel satisfied when the meal is finished.

day 6 refeed

breakfast
nothing

dinner
2 slices or granary bread , lettuce,toms,cucumber,onion,ham

tea
chicken,beansprouts,mushroom,onions,spinach,fives spices stirfry

did a 3 mile walk this morning
am guttered ive just weighed my self and put 3 pounds on over night ;( but i did come on my period today

that'll be it then hun, it won't be 3lbs of fat. don't worry about it - it'll be gone as soon as it came :)
x

yes thats wat i was thinking but still puts u a downer lol
does any 1 no when we are allowed gravy cos am dying for a roast lunch
does any 1 feel that when the eat carbs it makes them more hungry cos my mam and dad say try and not eat many or none

so did your carbs full you cos yesteday wen i had them i noticed i was hungry not long after i finished my tea .felt ok 2 day as ive only had 1 portion

My body must need the carbs because when I dont have them I am really hungry and dont feel full but today was day 4 and I decided to follow the plan exactly and had carbs at both meals and I feel fantastic, no hunger at all and I really enjoyed it. dreading the scales later though!!!!!!!

refeed day 7

morning
nothing

dinner
3 nimble bread with ham n tomatoes

tea
chicken breast and roasted onions mushrooms butternut squash and corggettes
felt full all day
day 8 refeed
break fast
nothing
dinner nothing too busy shopping 4 a outfit
tea
brown pitta stuffed with salad n chicken breast

went t pub ad 10 vodkas a 5 slimline bitter lemon hand full of peanuts piece of chicken and half small breadcake with potted meat wich was rank as all i cud taste was butter

day 9 refeed

woke up very hungry need food t soak all the vodka up b4 LT it wud have 2 pieces of chicken n chips n a fillet burger and chicken sause i new i wont b having this no more
so got up n decided i need t go 4 a walk n clear my head

breakfast
nothing

dinner
ham salad on a brown bap

tea

6oz jacet with home made chillconcarne

got a ryt bad headache this minute not drank enuff water
am hungry as hell

early night 4 me as im off on a all day session 2 pub again
dreading my weigh in tuesady had a sneaky weighing t day n lost 4 pounds but put 3 on as i was on period

Back