CheekyMare's 1st weigh-in

CheekyMare

Hello, I started the LL diet last week, am now on day 8 and last night at weigh-in I had lost 7.5 lbs! Yippee

:)

Fab Anji, well done x

Well done on your first weeks loss. Just got back from my week 14 weigh (fantastic when you get your before & afters back). Even though only been doing it 13 weeks I have lost 47 lbs in total and 22 inches between bust ,waist & hips . The effort is so worth it. Keep going :D :D

There are 9 of us in our group and we have collectively lost 29 1/2 stone in the 13 weeks :eek: :eek: :eek:

Brilliant loss! Well done hunni xxx :D

Last night was my second weigh-in and I lost another 4 lbs! I'm very happy with that although some people in the group have already lost their first stone but 11.5 lbs is really good in my eyes. I don't feel hungry anymore but am getting a bit bored with the choices, and am a bit peeved that nobody seems to have noticed I have lost any weight!! Boo Hoo!!!

Last night was my second weigh-in and I lost another 4 lbs! I'm very happy with that although some people in the group have already lost their first stone but 11.5 lbs is really good in my eyes. I don't feel hungry anymore but am getting a bit bored with the choices, and am a bit peeved that nobody seems to have noticed I have lost any weight!! Boo Hoo!!!

Well done on 11.5 pounds, that's loads! Keep it up :)

I've been getting a bit bored with the flavours too, I'm on day 8 though so finally will get a bar today yippee!

Congratulations Anji 11.5lbs. is very good in two weeks and please don't compare yourself to others as you will lose weight at your own body time.

In six weeks you could end up even with some of your friends in the class...

Love Mini xxx

Hello all, 3rd weigh-in last night and another 2.5 lbs gone! That's my first stone and I am so happy. Counsellor also measured us again last night and I am astounded at the inch loss! Its spurred me on. My clothes are feeling much looser and I even had to put one pair away as they were just hanging on me! On the joy!! I so wish I had found this diet years ago, things could have been so different. Still, mustn't think about the past, the new me is blossoming out!

Hi Anji
WELL DONE YOU HUN WE ARE AT THE SAME POINT I HAVE MY 3RD LL WEIGH-IN TONIGHT SO FINGERS CROSSED.
YOU ARE DOING FAB
XXC
:D

Well done Anji - FAB loss in such a short time :D

GO GIRL !!!

love

Debz
xx

Back