CheekyP's Diary - "Just" 1 Stone

yum to chilli and wedges. Iv got a bad chest so im having wedges,beans and mozzarella tonight as a comfort meal. Cant wait for that

Awww hope you feel better.

Don't think I'm having chili now wedges as I forgot to consider my eldest swimming lesson.

This mixed with working (I only work Monday to Wednesday) I'm all off kilter and for me I struggle to stay on plan.

In not very good when my routine changes.

Weigh in tomorrow and not looking forward to it. I've not been off plan (bar the past 2 days) but nor have i eaten completely the sw way.

Just got to see how I go I guess

Oh dear, it does get you like that, how you feeling today?

Morning

This morning I feel okay. I don't have that spark of motivation (you know that feeling you get when you start something new) but not going to let that stop me getting back on plan.

Today is going to be Extra Easy

Breakfast - Bacon Sandwich from the cafe (grilled and all fat removed) with Ketchup (1.5syns)
1399357969053.jpg

Lunch - Kiwi and blueberries with 0% Fat Natural Yoghurt
1399358018953.jpg

Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognaise

Snacks - Apple and Banana

Not holding out much hope for a loss so just aiming for a ST'S

Turned today into a Red day. I did it because in all honesty the bread I had for my sandwich was more than 1 HEB so going to use 2 HEB for the bread

Dinner - I had Chilli beef (Beef, tomatoes, pepper) on a bed of cabbage and extra portion roasted vegetables1399394296630.jpg

Syns 14.5/15

Tomato Ketchup (1.5syns)
Sugar in Tea (1)
4 x Cinnamon Crispbread biscuits (6)
22g Galaxy Chocolate (6)

Last edited:
Morning all,

Today maybe a bit of a struggle as I've got to take my daughter to a hospital appointment which can last 2.5hrs and it's at 11 am!

So lunch is likely to be something on the hop

Extra Easy

Breakfast - Fruit and Yoghurt

Lunch - Not sure

Dinner - Beef Chilli stuffed in Peppers

Last edited:
Yesterday went completely to pot. Hubby and I had a barny before going to work and I just gave into emotional eating.

Today I'm feeling out of sorts (tired with an upset tummy) so just going to take it easy.

I'm going to go for a Green Day

Breakfast - Handful of grapes (not feeling hungry)

Lunch - Omelette

Dinner - Loaded Potato Skins

Hiya lovely.

Just wanted to apologise for not getting back to you. I never got back on the SW wagon but after much contemplation last night I've decided enough! I'm coming back and going to fully embrace the plan. I've not been happy with myself and how I keep failing off or changing back to WW. It's been too destructive for me emotionally so enough is enough.

I've also decided to start fresh with a new diary as this has too many ghosts of my failings.

Thank you for your support and you'll see me around lol

Back