CheekyP's Diary - "Just" 1 Stone

Hey lovely :D

I'm really trying to think of all the yummy food/meals I like and then make them. I know if I'm in 'love' with my meals and still getting the chocolate fix then I'll stay on plan.

I've had a really positive week. I've conquered SW at work and even resisted chocolate cake two days running.

I only work 3 days so i'm done for the week, now to try and enjoy cooked lunches

Got a new toy for my kitchen :D

We had an actifry which I loved but we're on our 2nd one and it broke tonight :eek: :( boo hoo hoo

Told hubby I now can't live without an air fryer lol so we've gone for the Phillips Air Fryer.

You know I'm so using it tomorrow! Think it's going to be a green Day ha ha ha ha

Thinking....

Breakfast - Porridge with skimmed milk and banana

Lunch - Chip butty (wholemeal roll/no butter)

Dinner - Omelette with chips

Yum yum yum

Last edited:
Day 14 and weigh in tomorrow morning.
I'm worrying a little bit, I'm feeling slimmer around my waist and hips (the typical places I gain) but I'm not convinced I've lost on the scales.

This week has felt so good with my meals, I've really enjoyed the plan but worried I've eaten too larger meals.

Oh hum no point worrying about it until I see the scales.

What an airfryer like? Loads of people have them!

Good luck at WI tomorrow. Have you been taking your measurements? Sometimes there's no loss on the scales but measurements decrease.

What an airfryer like? Loads of people have them!

Good luck at WI tomorrow. Have you been taking your measurements? Sometimes there's no loss on the scales but measurements decrease.

I loved my actifry, it was wonderful! I used to wash my spuds, cut them up and throw them in for 30mins. Volia SW Chips sorted! Brilliant

Hubby has used the Phillips for frozen chips and his chicken nuggets. They came out nice.

Not used it for SW Chips will try it tomorrow and update you tomorrow

Today is going to be a Green Day. My friend is over and I want to make her Potato Skins :D

I made magic porridge last night with Tesco Low Fat Natural Yogurt (0.5 syns)

The jury is out for the moment. I loved the texture and creaminess but flavour mmmm not sure but that was because it was natural yogurt. Going to try different flavours but definitely liking if I can find the right flavour

So..

Breakfast - Magic Porridge with Banana ( HEB + 0.5 syn)

Lunch - Egg, beans and chips

Dinner - Potato Skins filled with Philly and spring onions with pepper

Snacks - Chocolate

After my massive loss of 0.2lbs lol I've reflected what has been different and what can I improve

I've got it down to 2 things

1) The Loo - I've found for the past two days I haven't been to the toilet properly (today I've got bit of an upset stomach) I think this is because I've had a lot of green days so had an increase in fibre.

2) I've had a nibble here and there! With Easter I've 'pinched' tiny bits off the girls chocolate egg. Is never massive amounts but as they say it all adds up.

This week I'm back to no picking unless I've calculated my syns.

I'm also going to be a little more organised and I've created two things.

Firstly a chocolate treat box. All my chocolate is weighed and bagged up into one box. If I want chocolate I now have it ready and prepared.

Second one is I've worked out the syns for sugar, kettle crisps and Chocolate on a sliding scale. So I know if I was to have 5 cuppa tea during the day I automatically know the syns. I have included WW PP as my friend is on WW and wanted my info

Attachments

• 1398414579154.jpg
    1398414579154.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 28
Back