CheekyP's Diary - "Just" 1 Stone

On my own tonight and pondering my progress and I really hope SW works for me (all my fingers and toes crossed)

I'm throughly loving the plan, I'm back in love and desperately hope it works because if it doesn't work I don't know what I'd do!

Just keep using the mantra...follow the plan and trust :)

This is all because my dinner! Lol it was lovely, filling and in my eyes huge! I don't normally eat big dinners as I'm a snacker so always used to keep points/calories back for snacks. Just trying to adjust

Topped up my final syns with 20g (10 buttons) Milkybar chocolate.

I've decided as hubby is on nights I'm off to bed to settle down and watch Hunger Games - catching fire. I've watched about 4 times (and read the book twice) so in all probability I'll fall asleep but no need to worry cos I know the ending lol

Morning all,

Well I should be at work but my Izzy has got chicken pox so currently got this week off. Hubby is off a shift tomorrow and Wednesday so might go in.

Today I feel so bloated, my TOTM is almost finished so I don't know why.

As I'm off, I've got the freedom of having my kitchen (at work we have a microwave, fridge and hot water. So a little limited with cooking. As hubby has finished his weeks shift we're going to have a Bbq this evening (yay) I've decided that I'm definitely having a kebab, probably a chicken one and a veggie one (yum)

My menu is looking like this

Breakfast - Haven't got a clue

Lunch - Possibly Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich (might have to use the Bbq :) )

Dinner - Bbq Kebabs Chicken and Veggie

Mmmm I have a Non Food victory but has kind of put me on a funny keel.

We (hubby, youngest DD and moi) popped out to buy a pop up tent for the kids for the garden and I decided I need a 'few' bits from Costco (i say a few bits taking hubby there is dangerous we always buy LOTS of bits) Anyway typical we go out at lunch time so my poor ol tummy is saying feed me, my DD and Hubby are hungry so we go to Costco Food hall. Now normally i have their hot dog or 4 cheese pizza slice. I used to have their jacket potatoe/baked beans but it's so bland!

So there I am with a quandary and decided to have nothing! I knew having pizza/hot dog would take me off plan. The jacket Potatoes would have meant I'd be following the plan but I knew that it would equal disaster still.

The reason being was that I knew if I had the JP I would have been pee'd off. I'd be eating it begrudgingly, not enjoying it, having it because that's all I could have. I'd then get really fed up and feel deprived. This would then take me down the path of the lemon drizzle cake hubby wanted from Costco and I knew I'd have some.

So i decided best off having nothing. I've since come home and had a Muller light and a banana. Not the largest lunch in the world but better than my other choices. Hubby even cut me a piece of lemon drizzle cake and i refused.

A pat on the back for me :)

Another Non Food Victory!

Hubby was meant to be doing a bbq, well because it got a little cold. As a result my planned dinner wasn't happen but I've refused to let take me off plan!

Normally I'd say fekk it we'll have pizza or have 6 mozzarella sticks with relish. When this happens i very rarely do I bother to cook properly.

So with my determination I'm now having chicken stuffed with filly, roasted veg and Sw chips! Not letting hubby take me off plan

I LOVE Slimming World!

So today as you will have read has been a funny day

Breakfast - 2 x Kiwi and 2 large tablespoons of FF Greek Yogurt

Lunch - Muller light yogurt and Banana

Dinner - Chicken breast stuffed with Philly and spring onions with lots of roasted veg and some Sw chips

Snacks - Apple and Pineapple
2 x Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

So as you can see a funny day but still brilliant as I had my full 15 syns so could afford 42g Bar Galaxy Chocolate and so worth it! And I still have 4 syns left.

So another brilliant day and now onto Day 5!

Right I'm half way through the week got 3 days (weigh in Friday morning) and im feeling good!

I've managed to follow the plan for 4 days with 100% and can feel the benefits on my tummy.

Food wise I haven't got a clue what I'm eating yet but psychologically I'm feeling positive.

Today is probably best planned as an Red and keep my 2 HEB back for lunch and dinner.

I'll update when I have e better idea lol

Yay, all is good then even if you've no idea on food today ;)

Thank you

Lunch was a cafe but I was very saintly! I had a ham omelette with a side salad. It came with coleslaw which I left and chips ( I did have a few chips which I will syn when I get home)

I'm so proud of myself! I love a cafe and I was brought up on them I'd quite happily go to a cafe then go to a restaurant like Harvester/TGi.

So this cafe is a typical 'greasy spoon' for its fry ups. I usually avoid the fry up (but begrudgingly) and have a bacon sandwich which again doesn't really satisfy my 'head' iykwim

But today I walked in with a different attitude! I had my lovely omelette, enjoyed the side salad and had a few chips (and im talking about 8 chips) I knew the chips would talk to me so I put brown sauce all over them! (Can't stand brown sauce so a good technique for me to not eat them lol)

I've come away happy both psyhically and mentally

Morning lovely people,

So far I have nothing planned for the day both activities with the kids or food. Lacking some inspiration at the moment but not going to let that take me off plan.

The likely plan is

Breakfast - Banana and Yogurt

Lunch - depends where I am

Dinner - Chicken but not sure how

Update in a while once my head is working

We have lovely sunshine and this morning i got the spring cleaning bug :)
So after 4.5hrs of scrubbing, hoovering and tidying up I have a very organised bedroom, a spotless bathroom, 2 tidy kids bedrooms and a hoovered stairs/landing haha

So now after all that body magic hubby is taking me to a lovely garden centre for lunch with the our girls.

Lunch is to be decide but will definitely be yummy

Kids kids kids! I love my girls dearly but crickey there are day's I'd happily not be a mummy!

So today I did my spring clean (very positive) and went off for a lovely lunch ummm...that didn't happen!

Hubby wasn't impressed with price of lunch so that started with a dampner, then my eldest DD decided to cry wolf with saying she had a tummy pains and then my youngest decided to scream because my eldest wouldn't hold her hand leaving the cafe. So i got so stressed we quickly left after eating and came home.

Feeling very upset and disappointed I went back to my housework! Looking for a silver lining I didn't comfort eat.

Food wise its not been wonderful but not horrendous.

Green Day

Breakfast - Fruit and yogurt

Lunch - Bacon Sandwich ( HEB x 2) with marg ( 5.5syns) I forgot to say no butter

Dinner - Domino's 1/2 Personal Cheese&Tomato 10 syns with salad

Snacks - Fruit

This morning, I'm planning to go to a lovely big garden centre and im hoping my girls behave!

We're leaving home about 10 ish so i'm back to do a lunch at home. Tomorrow is my first weigh in with SW so really want a good day!

Eating will be a little disorganised today. My eldest has swimming at 5.30 so my girls will have dinner early and hubby is over at Belgium today so he's going to have dinner very late (luckily he's got left over pizza from last night so he's having that. Yuk in my eyes :eek: )

My menu will be Red

Breakfast - Weetabix wit Semi skimmed milk (HEB)

Lunch - Bacon Wholemeal Roll with salad

Dinner - Chicken and Veg Kebabs (done under the grill)

Last edited:
Today definitely didn't go to plan but I'm not worrying. I've made sure I've weighed and written everything down. I've also done 2 hours of heavy digging/gardening. My poor old legs are truly aching after yesterday and today

My food ended up as

Red

Breakfast - Porridge with 120ml Skimmed Milk (HEB & HEA)

Lunch - Sausage Roll (63g) 10

Dinner - 1 Wholemeal Roll with 30g Cheese (HEB & HEA)

Snacks - 1.5 Go Ahead biscuits (4)
3 x Viennese Dips (9.5)
40g Chocolate Sponge (8)

Syns were way high but I was completely in control and never went mad. Today may have been off plan but still a millions times better than before x

Back