CheekyP's Diary - "Just" 1 Stone

Well done hun x
The more days you have on plan and the more you see your weight going down will hopefully stop the binging. I tend to find that now i am losing weight persistently i am less inclined to binge but we all have those days and this cold weather doesn't help xxx

Well done hun x
The more days you have on plan and the more you see your weight going down will hopefully stop the binging. I tend to find that now i am losing weight persistently i am less inclined to binge but we all have those days and this cold weather doesn't help xxx

I know what you mean! I've got another non routine day (hubby has a pre assessment op) today so it's going to be hard to control food.

I'm planning to do a grill up this evening as that stops the takeaway tonight (which is usually a guarantee for either Friday or Saturday) which does mean if I end up in McDonald's tonight I can limit it to one takeaway

I have the past week toyed with the idea of changing to another plan like Calorie counting as I can just count but the only thing is that I'll miss all the pros of SW so might as well learn to adapt and not fall off the wagon x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm a poorly girl so yesterday I didn't follow the plan 100% but I didn't go mad either!

Today I'm going to my parents for dinner and I know they are doing sausages. My mum has become diabetic so I know although I'll have sausage she'll do lots of veg and Sw style potatoes. So its likely to be semi good

Right off to get some vix

Oh dear so I've been naughty not keeping my diary up :p

I've had my weigh in and Auntie Flow has come to stay so this week i had a 0.6lbs gain. So I'm up to 10st 13.2lbs.

I've not been on plan 100% for Tues and Wed so my plan is now to get back on plan and have 5 good days

I'll put my day menu down later x

Hiya

Its not been good :-( i was struggling to follow Sw properly and honestly. I was having one too many tweaks.

On top of that like you everyone went down with colds including me so I completely came off the plan.

The overall outcome is that I'm now 3lbs heavier a month on :(:eek:

I've tried to follow Sw but my head isn't focused to follow the "rules" soooooo
... I've gone back to ww.

At the moment im so stressed, izzy is going through the terrible 2's, abbie school just keep throwing dates at me, work is busy and I just need flexibility. I need the option that if i have a manic day i can go with the flow where I can do porridge, sandwich and quick dinner it's okay along with not worrying about B's and 1/3.

Also I'm a gold member with WW so all classes are free. I've also bought the Ww kitchen scales which weighs and calculates the points so it's a lot easier.

I've tried to stick with Sw but I'm miserable. I've done Ww since Tuesday, had no struggle and can tell I've dropped some weight.

I do have this similar thread on WW which I'm planning to revive.

So glad you're back on plan xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya I've decided to come back and try SW once and for all!

I left for WW and even dabbled with Slimfast which generally good, I have lost weight and I do eat healthily on WW BUT...... for some strange reason psychologically I always feel my eating is best with SW. It's like i can only be healthy if I'm on SW. For me healthy eating is Slimming World

I've now just got to follow that up with losing weight!!!

Today has been Extra Easy and been

Breakfast - Fruit and yogurt
Lunch - Ham, chicken Salad with a wholemeal roll (HEB ) and lightest Philly (HEA)

Dinner - Indian takeaway which will be Lamb Shashlik with 1/2plate of salad some rice and a Veg samosa.

Snacks - Banana and Apple

I've got to Syn my Indian but I know I'm within my daily syns

I'm really throwing myself into SW. Last nights meal was a real change for me. I wouldn't have bothered with the salad, I would have had the rice and had a kofta with a chapatti. I'd eaten until I felt sick (because a takeaway is a treat and I had ordered it so should eat it all)

I came away feeling full but not in the greasy/sickly way.

So now onto Day 2

Day 2 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Fruit and yogurt

Lunch - lettuce, tomato, pepper, spring onion, pickled onions with small Chicken breast, ham and wholemeal roll with 20g Lightest Philly

Dinner - Roasted Peppers, onions, courgette, mushrooms with Chicken breast with spring onion mixed with Philly and small sw chips (done in the actifry)

Snacks - Banana, apple and plum

Last edited:
Yay nice to see you back again, ;)

Morning all,

Feeling tired today, my girls keep getting me up about 6ish so think the early mornings are catching up with me.

Today I think it's going to be another extra easy.

I'm going to be lazy this morning and have a slimfast drink. I know that I'll have syn it but head feels wholly and id rather just syn a breakfast.

Breakfast - Slimfast Drink 7syns plus use HEA for the 250ml Skimmed Milk with a banana

Lunch - Omelette with salad

Dinner - Spag Bol with roasted veg on the side

Last edited:
Must admit the ready made Slimfast bottles are generally too high for syns. I've worked out if I was to use the powder ones and reduce the quantity to 1.5 scoops its only 5 syns. The only thing is that i didn't have the powder :what:

Is sometimes handy having them if I want something for ease.

Back