Total Solution Cheers to 25

clover25

So this year I am turning 25 and I REFUSE to be the weight I am now, Currently I am the heaviest weight I have ever been at 20st 13lbs!!! I am challenging myself to get rid of 6st by my birthday which is in 7 months. I will be doing weekly updates and weigh in to keep myself accountable.

Hi Clover,

Good luck on your journey. I want to lost 6 stone by July too as it is also my birthday (although I am 10 years older than you). hopefully we can motivate eachnother.

Wish I had done something about my weight at 25, instead I will be 35 this summer. I also would like to lose 6 stone for the summer. Good luck, i will be following your journey.

Me too, California

Hi Clover, welcome you'll find some great support on here & soon the weight will be melting away, good luck on your journey :)

Here to follow :) Good luck!

Thanks guys for the support. Day two is done and so far so good. Trying to make everyday better than the one before. I believe we can meet and pass our goals. Sometimes enough is enough. xx

Hey guys. I'm on day 6. I have been feeling good a part from a really dry mouth. I am hoping that I will see a lose of the scales on Sunday. I was wondering has anyone tries the scones if so, how long do you have to eat them?

Week one is over. I was so nervous to step on the scales. But this week I have lost 12lbs:D:D:D:D I could not be happier. Two pounds off from a stone and from being in the 19's. I am hoping for a 4-6 pound loss this week. Wish me luck.

Wow excellent start clover.

Brilliant first week loss! Well done you :)

Another week nearly over. :) The only thing is.. I wish that I would stop dreaming about food.:mad::mad::mad: I keep dreaming about eating pasta and it tasted soo good. Why is my brain doing this to me?

Last edited:
Hahaha, because it can't be bothered with ketosis. It is easier to eat carbs - and more delicious! :p

I am happy that I am not the only one that has had them. lol. Had my weigh in today and lost another 6. Onwards and downwards I go. :):)

wow, that's great.

Back