Total Solution Cheers to 25

Great losses clover!

thanks at @sybersadie

So this month I am challenging myself to lose 15-20lbs. I don't know if I am setting my sights too high, but if I don't set a goal I might get complacent.

I am such an embarrassing moment today. I was on a course and my stomach would not stop making noises. It was SOOO loud and it would not stop.

TMI... I am on my period. I don't know how that will affect my weight loss for this week. Will have to wait till weigh day to see.

Had a good day today (apart from the cramps :oops:). Was on another training day but my stomach was not making those loud embarrassing noises. THANK THE LORD. aaaannnnd its nearly Friday :woohoo::woohoo:

Hope your day goes well Clover :)

Thanks Darcy.

I did have a good day back at work just had to catch up on some things I missed while I was off on training. I am just ordering the next months worth of food (Seriously cant believe where the time has gone), but to my disappointment the apple and cinnamon porridge is not there:(. And it was soooo good. At lest this time I know what I like so I know what to order.

Just weighted in lost 5lbs this week. was really worried because of my period. I am expecting for the losses to slow down to 3-5 pounds each week. I am gonna make this week even better than the last. Onwards and down wards.

SOOOO I am a massive idiot that cannot count. I was going through what I have lost realising I haven't been counting right. :oops: I have actually lost more than I have thought.

Brilliant loss, well done :)

I've had a busy day at work. but have been doing good on the diet or should I say lifestyle change. I am already thinking of how I will maintain when I have finished. I have been leaning towards vegan/vegetarian. Call me weird but being vegetarian for a year is on my bucket list. So I have been doing my research. I have another training day tomorrow hopefully this time without the stomach noises. lol

Great that you are so positive - it is a lifestyle change, well that is how I am seeing it too. I've been thinking about post exante but won't go down the vegan/vegetarian route. I've been there and done that and ended up living on a high carb diet which only added to my weight issues. My post vlcd is probably going to be sugar free.

thanks @Becg88 . the stomach noises weren't too bad today lol. How far along are you on your journey. @sybersadie I've been looking in to the low carb vegan recipe's. Sugar is soo addictive isn't it. I was a big Haribo fan , as a matter of fact ANYTHING with lots of sugar.

Just catching up as my alerts have randomly stopped :confused:

Well done on your fab losses! :)

hi @Darcy15 im doing good. Just that today I been feeling a bit off for some reason. Hopefully I am just feeling tired and not coming down with anything.

thanks @smidge87 I keep going by thinking where I am gonna be in a months time

Back