Total Solution Cheers to 25

hi @Darcy15 today was alright except for the god awful headache I had for most of the day. So glad that it the weekend.

I had a good day today was 100% TS . I stayed in bed for the most of the day as I still had that headache. I thought headaches were meant to be in the first week :confused: Weigh in tomorrow, I am always nervous the day before. Gonna be doing some positive thinking lol.

Weigh in tomorrow, I am always nervous the day before. Gonna be doing some positive thinking lol.

Same! Good luck for tomorrow :)

Only lost 1lb this week. As long as the scale is not going up I am happy. In four weeks I've lost 27lbs. I am looking forward to the next 4.

Well done! Huge amount for that time :)

Cant believe you have lost nearly 2 stone in 4 weeks, that's crazy! Well done!

Don't be disappointed with the 1lb loss, you will probably have another good loss next week, just trust in the diet and know that it will work :)

thanks everyone. Knowing that I have you all behind me has been a great support. I honestly don't think I would have made it to week four with out all of you.

I am looking forward to see what the scales will say next week. I am way ahead of where I thought that I would be.

Wow, 27lb in 4 weeks - that is brilliant. Puts the 1lb loss in perspective :)

Fabulous losses... well done you. I hope the headaches have passed and you're feeling better.

Lizzy x

Hi everyone. Had a VERY stressful two days at work, but I was 100% TS. If that has been a few weeks ago I would have stress eaten massively. Changes are happening :)

Well done on keeping to the diet - the stressful days are the worst :)

urgh last week was just God awful at work. Had to do so much over time when I already work long hours. On the plus side I am down 3lbs this week which puts me in the 18s. I am hoping that I have a better week at work.

Thats great, well done!

I think this diet would be so much easier if we could all just give up work and life in general for a few months!

Good job sticking to it! Congrats on the loss :)

Well done on your loss :)

Back