Total Solution Cheers to 25

Thats great, well done!

I think this diet would be so much easier if we could all just give up work and life in general for a few months!

TOTALLY agree about work. Its just stress on top of stress.

Can't believe I am on week 6. Only 19 more weeks to go. I have a feeling they are going to go really quick.

Thats great, well done!

I think this diet would be so much easier if we could all just give up work and life in general for a few months!
Yeah a lot simpler if we could just go off somewhere and sleep for the duration of the diet! I'd opt-in in a heartbeat!

Your weight losses are fabulous Clover, you must be thrilled. XX

This week has been very hard. All I wanted to do is eat chicken, chocolate and all the food I used to eat. But I stayed 100%. This week I have lost 7lbs I am getting closer to my goal.

my goal weight is 183lbs so that's 13st

Wow 7lbs. You are doing amazingly well Clover.

Ok so if you need an accountability buddy, I'm game.. I'm getting to the point where I want to eat/nibble as well. Seeing we've got the same goal pretty much do you want to give it a try?

Ok so if you need an accountability buddy, I'm game.. I'm getting to the point where I want to eat/nibble as well. Seeing we've got the same goal pretty much do you want to give it a try?

What does it entail?

Fantastic loss, well done :)

thanks everyone I am really happy with how things are going. If I keep going this rate I will get to my target weight in the next 18 weeks

Hi guys so far I am having a good week. I have been 100% TS and have been drinking 4-6 litres of water a day. BUT OMG AM I COLD. I am soo cold all of the time. I have taken to sleeping with two duvets and a hot water bottle and I am still freggin cold :(.

Hi Clover, glad you're still 100% - the cold feeling is so uncomfortable, but bizarrely ever since I've switched to Exante, I haven't experienced the cold feeling very much... I did buy a heating foot cream, but really used it only once.

Well done on staying 100% TS :)

The cold feeling is the worst thing for me. I've taken to soaking in a hot bath most nights just to get warm.

I've been freezing too Clover :gen125:

I dread to think what my heating bill is going to be! :eek:

I am happy someone else feels my pain. Misery love company lol.

So something weird is happening to my body at the moment. I started my TOTM a few days ago and I haven't had to take any painkillers. I have been having a cycle for about 12 years now and I have ALWAYS had to take something, the pain would always be soo bad. But not this time. It's just been that annoying pain or a pain that went away with a hot water bottle. I don't know what to make of it.

Back