Total Solution Cheers to 25

Hi Clover. I've just joined and read your diary. It's so inspirational! What a fab loss you've had so far! I've started a diary too - hopefully it will help me stay on track! I like your mini goal idea so I've stolen it
Have a fab weekend.

Hi guys feeling a lot better, I think I was over tired as well. Been doing lots of over time as other staff were off ill. I weighed in this morning, only lost 1lb. I am not that bothered some weeks are going to be slower than others, as long as I get to my end goal. I AM SOOOO looking forward to the 4 day weekend. Let this week roll on :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Glad you're feeling better :)

A loss is a loss......all in the right direction :D

Last week was just a pound for me too.....but this week was great!

I bet you'll have a bigger loss next week.

@Darcy15 what was your loss this week?

@MrsN thanks I literally take it one week at a time. I still have a lot to go but I cant forget how far I have come.

Congrats on the loss, it's 1lb gone for good :)

@Darcy15 well done. Soon we will be hitting that 4st

@sybersadie I am always pleased when I see that scale go down , even if its a little

Here to follow, looks like your doing great on this diet. Just been looking at your signature. You have done so well Hun.

hey guys I have been doing well, apart from a bit of an upset tummy yesterday. This four day weekend has been heavenly.:):). I weighed in this morning and I am down 7lbs. I only have 3lbs to go till I am in the 16s and have lost 4st. I am nearly half way to where I want to be (for now). So I have just got to keep pushing on!!! I have been thinking about adding in some exercise such as resistance cause so far all I have been doing is walking to and from work. One of my worst fears is to lose all this weight and have loads of excess skin. I hoping that I wont but after being overweight for so long its trying to beat the inevitable.

Wow clover that's ace! 7lb off when you've been on the diet so long is amazing. Well done you!

7lbs in a week is just amazing even in the first week in but you've been doing it a while so even better.. Exante rocks.

I want to know your secret Clover :rolleyes:

......7 lbs at this stage is amazing! :D

I'm still losing, but have noticed a definite downward trend in amounts each month, despite TS 100% and no additions :(

I see my target weight getting further away :confused:

Do you exercise? You must be burning those calories like crazy! :D

Seriously though, I couldn't be happier for you :)

Fantastic loss Clover :0clapper:

I want to know your secret Clover :rolleyes:

......7 lbs at this stage is amazing! :D

I'm still losing, but have noticed a definite downward trend in amounts each month, despite TS 100% and no additions :(

I see my target weight getting further away :confused:

Do you exercise? You must be burning those calories like crazy! :D

Seriously though, I couldn't be happier for you :)

The only exercising I do is walking. Its a 40min round trip to work and I tend to go on a 20 mins walk during lunch to get some fresh air. I really couldn't tell you what the secret is trust me I would if I could lol . I am just letting my body do its thing and keeping a positive mind lol.

@MrsN I try and stay away from temptation as much as I can.

My family is very supportive and understanding. I have always been the biggest one in my family, and I have always felt ashamed about that. Trust me my immediate family has always been accepting no matter what size I am, but you know you get cousins and aunts that always have to have their say. I have tried to lose weight for other people before and it just didn't work, but this time it is for me and my future.

Back