Cheese as a HEB - caught out!!

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
I hadn't realised until I was filling in an online diary on the SW website that cheese is not a HeB option on EE.

I'd made the mistake of assuming that because it's a HeB on Green that it would be on EE.

Dagnamit! Will have to rethink my eating on jacket potato days now!!

There are quite a lot of little changes that catch us out isn't there - like this whole superfree to free now! Good job I know the plan cos if I was a newbie now I would be well and truly flummoxed!

Do you use a low fat cheese? If not might be worth the switch and do half and half or syn it a bit?

x

Baked beans! Problem solved ;)

I'm really confused. I just looked at the pdf files I downloaded when EE first started. Cheese is listed as a HEB on EE days...?!

My suggestions for jacket spuds was going to be free stuff! Such as cottage cheese, baked beans or (and I don't know about EE but it is free on Green) a tin of Asda's Chick Pea Dahl!

Cheese is no longer a HEB on EE :(

Tuna and light mayo is good on jackets
and shrimps in light mayo also.
Also quorn mince in a tomato sauce (SW)
and just plain old beans!

There are quite a lot of little changes that catch us out isn't there - like this whole superfree to free now! Good job I know the plan cos if I was a newbie now I would be well and truly flummoxed!

Do you use a low fat cheese? If not might be worth the switch and do half and half or syn it a bit?

x

In a way I think its easier for us newbies, because we didn'tknow it any other way, if you know what I mean. Must be hard for peops to change.

I'm a really fussy cow and only like cheese on jacket potatoes so will have to syn it.

I only use the low fat so at least that's a bonus!

cheese is a b choice on green in the books if it works I would carry on, not everyone has access to the internet,rare I know.

marion

It is always confusing. I noticed online that they had introduced LowLow as a New B on Green AND Extra Easy ... :confused:

That has been up for a while and they obvisouly haven't got around to updating all the different parts of the website yet.

can you have jacket spuds on green days as you can switch between green and ee plus as you get 2 b's you can have a bit of meat

Back