Cheese on a Green Day....

ruby39

I'm quite new to green days and just want to make sure that I have the Healthy Extras right. Is it ok to have 42g of light cheese from the HEA choice and again from the HEB choice?

I've been having 42g for my breakfast omlette and 42g to fill jacket pot for dinner.

Thanks
ruby

Thanks
ruby

Yes that's right! You're also allowed a range of other cheeses for your B choice like ricotta and low fat mozzarella! I love greeeeen!

Im not sure. Personally i wouldnt, i would always choose seperate things for HEX!

i always do this as i dont like low fat chedder so i double up on full fat mature chedder using a and b and ive never had any problem with my weight loss :D

i always do this as i dont like low fat chedder so i double up on full fat mature chedder using a and b and ive never had any problem with my weight loss :D

Just wondered if you have tried Kerry low low mature cheddar? I think it tastes great and not rubbery like normal low fat cheese. You can have 42g as 1 hex a

Yeah I like Low Low, it's delicious and it melts almost like normal cheese, of course like all low fat cheese it does develop that "film" when melted!

BUT my favourite is Cathedral City Lighter. Drool!

Phew......... thanks for all replies. I thought choosing twice was ok, but needed to make sure.

I'm quite liking green.....:)

ruby

I'm quite new to green days and just want to make sure that I have the Healthy Extras right. Is it ok to have 42g of light cheese from the HEA choice and again from the HEB choice?

I've been having 42g for my breakfast omlette and 42g to fill jacket pot for dinner.

Thanks
ruby

Thanks
ruby

hi Hun
Yes 42g is correct :)
Have a look at other cheeses available on green days too as HEB as there is lots of nice exotic ones you can have too plus soft cheeses like Philidelphia xxx

i dont like the lowlow one but never tried the kerry one will have a look out for it i just love full fat chedder so would rather have a smaller portion for the taste

On the subject of cheeses...I bought some Feta today & for a little snackette later, Im going to have my 42g Feta (HEX A/B) cut up into little pieces, with some olives (7 = 1 Syn) & little pickled onions on cocktail sticks.....yummy tuck!!!

Back