Cheese & Onion Comfort Pie SYN FREE

Had the Comfort Pie last night and it was gorgeous! As someone else said, just before going in the oven, it looked a bit runny and not very appetising but, when it came out, it had firmed up to the right consistency and looked golden brown on top. Delicious! Didn't look anything like 'diet' food! We had ours with liver and bacon in an onion gravy, with carrots and runner beans. x

This sounds so good .. will be trying this soon - easy to take to work and have with a few pieces of bacon - fat cut off of course!!!

The way things are going I'm going to have a shopping list the size of my leg! Will be getting all ingredients on Friday as this sounds scrumptious! Thanks for the recipe x

Re: Cheese & Onion Comfort Pie SYN FREE

Having this tonight but thought I would let you know my tweeks...

I add a small amount of liquid with a chicken stock pot melted into which gives great flavour. I also do a bubble and squeek version where I add a packet of cabage and Leek (I use asda) and fry that in butter fry light first then mix in. I also orefer to use quark than cottage cheese. Im doing this tonight with syn free veggie sausages and beans yum!

I made this tonight for myself and husband who does not like to eat my "diet cr*p" and he loved it!! It was sooo good and not like standard diet food at all :)

I've never had anything like this before, but I've gotta say it looks pretty tempting. Think I just may whip this up tonight, thanks for the post! :)

I Just Saw this and my month watered, I was looking for an easy lunch, I think I wll premake these and Bring them in with me tomorrow YUM YUM YUM!!!:eating::eating::eating:

now i know what im having for dinner today....:D

sound lovely going to make it with cottage cheese for tea tonight will have it with low fat sausages and mushy peas.... will let you know how it turns out as i,m not the best of cooks lol.

Sounds delicious!
Will try tomorrow as am always vegitarian on a Friday.

Thank you.

:)

I just started slimming world! It amazes me what's sun free! This will be defiantly tried!!

This was so yummy, even my partner was saying how nice it was and he usually grumbles about SW recipes a bit.

This looks absolutely gorgeous! Defo got to make this!!x

Back