Cheese Pie of Doom

Nightwolf

Kid had a hollands cheese and onion pie last night (with kethcup), and left it ALL, it was sat on the table looking at me, it even spoke to me a few times, It was only a matter of time before the torture kicked in, but In a long heated battle, I was victorious, the pie went in the dustbin, I cried, fun was had by all.

Yay VICTORY !! Good on ya for chucking the cheese pie in the bin specially since it was a hollands and they are so irresistable. next time something you shouldnt be eating speaks to you calls out "nightwolf eat me go on you know you want to" tell it to sod off and chuck it away :) !

Well done. My little boy has magic fish fingers that talk to me... eat me eat me eat me. Good job that he has started to put food in his mouth then spit it out. Kinda puts you off! x

i love this. good on you

this made me chuckle :rotflmao: good for you!!!

Heh I had to read that a couple of times because I couldn't figure out who was talking to you... then I realised - it was the pie!

But yay for you not eating it. I lurrrve Hollands cheese and onion pies! I'm going to go and have some kiwi fruit now as this post has made me so hungry... but it won't be the same as a big c&o!

Keep it up!

Ste
x

Ha ha ha that made me laugh lol

Well Done on resisting :)
x

Congrats will power all the way Yeah!

Back