Cheese.....

snugglysteph

i love my family!
How come on another low carb diet you can eat as much cheese as you want but on Atkins you shouldnt? Or does anyone 'ignore' this rule? xxx

I'm not sure of the why Steph, but to much cheese stalls me, every time and I can easily put weioght on if I eat a lot. I'm not the only one either.

Thank You
, I will eat it with caution then :)

You may be one of the lucky ones Steph, you won't know until you try really.

i lose better if i eat less cheese but i love it too much!

I am lucky as i can eat lots of cheese . The main reason i love eating this way is due to my affection for cheese and my favourite treat to myself is a trip to my local cheese monger. The girl there asked me how i stay so slim i eat so much of the stuff :D I just smiled and said i have no idea ..

Cream does stall me for some reason so i stick to the cheese

Oh I am a cheeseoholic too, love love love it but will just keep it to a minimum......

Yuk yuk yuk. I hate raw cheese. I can eat a little if its melted or I can have the creamy varieties. I always thought I was alone in this then discovered quite a few friends with the same taste.

I eat cheese 3-4 times a day which probably converts to about 150g a day. Check the carbs, if 0 or 0.1g per 100g I wouldn't worry.

I eat a fair bit of cheese too , i lose fairly steady , and while I am guessing i'd likely lose faster without the cheese/cream its a chance i'm willing to take as long as the scales are still going down :)

Cheese is an absolute staple of my diet. Couldn't do low carb without it and definitely eat more than Atkins recommends.

Hasn't stopped me losing, though I dunno if I'd lose faster if I wasn't eating as much.

Well I shall deffo allow myself a chunk of stilton few times a week as I love the stuff. Not bothered about crackers as always eat it straight lol

Stilton is one of my faves! Straight up NEAT!

I *LOVE* the extra strong Pilgrims Choice cheese....its 0.01g per 100g for carbs...and on half price in Tesco!

NOM!!!

Glad to see I am not the only one who loves cheese lol.

Back