Cruise PV Cheese

lisahhump

I everyone I started dukan just before Xmas which was slightly silly, I managed to not gain over Xmas which was a miracle and have currently list 10lbs. I'm being a bit slow due to the wine consumption! Can anyone help me out with emmenthal cheese? In the new life book the recipes mention 5% emmenthal cheese but I cannot find it anywhere. The recipes look lush so want to make them. Thanks in advance x

oh dear... I've not bothered buying the new life book, cos it looked like a repeat of everything we've already bought on the whole, BUT I now fear that perhaps it has picked up some of the old French receipes because, over here, there is an under 5% fat "cheese" (I'm using inverted commas intentionally cos it's tasteless, chewy and tough!).

I'd be interested if anyone has come across anything in the UK but I'm afraid cheese is something to look forward to in Conso ;)

Thanks for your help. I've been doing it nearly 2 months now, really enjoying it most if the time but just miss a bit if cheese on occasion. Oh well head down for conso :)

Back