cheeseburger

Mix low fat mince with finely chopped onion, seasoning and an egg.

Mould into balls and squash to form burgers

Cook in fry-light along with some rashers of fat free bacon (optional)

Tesco healthy living wholemeal buns are 57g so 1 = 1 HEXB

Put your HEX A cheese allowance over 2 burgers- allow to melt and stack these, the bacon, some lettuce, gherkins, red onion and optional ketchup or mayo over 1 or 2 buns

Yummy

Or...using the same basic recipe above, flatten and then add to each burger your allowance of HeA cheese (I like laughing cow light) fold burger around the cheese and squash to burger shape again...grill either side...the cheese oozes out from the middle of the burger and is wonderful!

Or...using the same basic recipe above, flatten and then add to each burger your allowance of HeA cheese (I like laughing cow light) fold burger around the cheese and squash to burger shape again...grill either side...the cheese oozes out from the middle of the burger and is wonderful!

This can also be done with blue cheese as part of hex and its well nice, i always have blue cheese in mine. :)

oooh that sounds yummy

Back