Cheeselovers Diary

cheeselover

Official weighing at SW , a new group and was very friendly , now have some hi fi bars, tried the mint one & it's very nice but I think I would rather have ryvitas or all bran , but useful to have when I've not had healthy B !!
This is week 3 for me as I've done 2 weeks at home and lost 6 lbs so far!
I haven't been having my syns , just the odd one or two so I've been advised to have them , it's a bit scary as obviously I want to see the lbs melt away !!
Let's see how they work for me !!

Well week 5 now at home and 8.5lbs lost , week 3 for SW class & 2lbs lost in last week , shall just enter class weights I think less confusing !!

A lesson learnt today

I got on home scales this morning and they said I had gained 2lbs ?!? This had the following effect
1. I felt pissed off & demotivated !!
2. I thought well I knew long term that I would be the one person this wouldn't work for , my previous weight losses must have been a fluke !!
So I thought well that's me back to starvation land , I can only lose weight if I starve myself , blah blah blah !!!
3.,I'll go to class and she will look at me sympathetically and want to know what I've done wrong !?!
4. Shall I not go to class ?
5. Shall I not have my usual coffee before class with my friend !!

And on it went , so I went to class and low & behold , I've lost 1.5lbs !!!!! ??????

Enough said , get off the bloody scales at hone!!
All that doom& gloom for nothing !!!!
Feeling happy enough with that so I can carry in doing what I'm doing and eating well and losing weight !!
Phew !!!!!

Hungry , at work and due to jaw injury have to eat soft diet for one month !!! Help !!!!

Downtown said:
The jaw injury sounds painful. Can you eat things like banana for carbs etc and soups maybe?

It's not painful just I have to do 1 month on a soft diet to rest it , no chewing gum , no using my front teeth to bite anything , even soft things !! No chewing meat etc , the more I think about it the more I realise I can't have , even my total fav jacket spud with crispy skin !!!
I have Physio to do too but haven't looked at the exercises yet , that's a treat for tonight !!
Can't even eat chopped apple as I'm not allowed to chew it , I'm going to have to bend a few rules and stew it !!!

Yay , 2.5lbs off this week , that makes 10.6 since 2nd jan , very happy with that curiously this week have done very little exercise !?!???
Chicken & bacon hot pot for dinner this eve and some lovely sprouts & peas with it !! Yum yum x

Well not been for weigh in this week as I had to work but secretly pleased to have missed it as I think by my scales I was up 1lb , not sure why as I've been100% but have had 2 weeks with very minimal exercise so could be that !
Not sure I will be able to redeem myself this week as I went out for a meal last night and had just what I wanted ,
Twice baked cheese soufflé

Fillet of brill with scallops & pesto risotto

And I ordered a pud just because I wanted a taste so I only had a couple of mouthfuls as I was sooo full!

Passion fruit tart with coconut sorbet & melting choc cookies !!

I had two mouthfuls of this & a mouthful of Ian's choc marquise , toffee ice cream & popcorn !!

Plus half a Tia Maria coffee , all syns gone I'm guessing but that's fine as I hardly ever use them !!

Zumba will have to help me dance it away !!

The truth will out this morning !! Off to see Marjorie Daws at fat fighters !!!

Back