Cheesesed off

libbylou

Come back to the CD diet
10 days ago doing good, I know it is late need to SHOUT at the world. my nephew was killed in Afganistan on Friday Paul Fox needed to be there for my sister where drink has been involved since friday, I am now thinking does it matter if your fat thin or whatever as this young man was one of the best people who ever walked this earth and he is gone leaving a lovely wife and three children. what is it all about!!!!! RIP Paul

Oh Libby that is such terribly sad news, my condolences to all your family at this sad time x

what awful news for you. you are bound to feel angry at the world and you have all the right to shout out about it. it's a terrible thing we are doing sending our finest men out there only to have some of them brought back to us in the most dreaded way. i have lots of friends who have family out there and they worry about them so much. my heart goes out to you.

Such sad news. My thoughts are with you x x

Am so sad, thoughts to you and your family at a really tragic time.

I think things like this really put life into perspective for us. Just make sure you look after yourself so you can help your sister (and you and your family) at this awful time.

Oh Libby, I am so very sorry for your loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this tragic time

What tragic news. My thoughts at this very sad time are with you and your family.
Lx

So very sorry to hear this awful news. Condolences to you and all your family - what a brave man he must have been.

So sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Don't worry about the diet, concentrate on your family.

Very sad news, take of yourself and your family and just concentrate on being there for each other. Thinking of you and your family xx

So sorry to hear your news x x x

Do whatever you need to do to look after your family and yourself during this horrible time.

My thoughts are with you x

Back