Cheesy Potatoes....sooo good! (with pic!)

OK I'm officially confused (which doesn't take much really).

I was thinking the 42g of reduced fat cheddar was 1HEA and the 28g of Parmesan that you mix with it was 1HEB (on EE), therefore using 2 HE's plus the sauce mix (5 syns).

Have I got that completely wrong?

J x

You can have either 42g of reduced fat cheddar or 28g of parmesan as a HEX A on a green or red day so I basically mixed the two of them, to serve 2 people, and counted it as 1 HEX A total for each person. Or you could do 84g reduced fat cheddar and per serving would still be 1 HEX A.

I'm probably 'tweaking' the plan slightly by splitting one HEX A between 2 cheeses but it's always worked for me!

Hope that makes sense!

Ooooh stacey that looks delicious!!!! gonna make it for our tea tomorrow :D

Just had a look at the Joe's website and some of their stuff sounds and looks good but is their meat nice? as in no fatty bits etc as I am obsessed with examining supermarket meat making sure it has no fat in it as I just HATE it lol. Want to order some stuff but am not sure :confused::confused::confused: xxx

Joe's meat is GORGEOUS!! (ooh err...!) Seriously, it's top quality to me and very much worth it - especially if you can get others from your class to join in on order whereby you get free delivery. Freezes well. The pork steaks are something like £3.50 a pack and serves 2 - which I would probably easily end up paying the same in the supermarket for meat to serve 2.

Thanks for that Stacey, I hoped you would tell me it's nice meat!!
I'm going to put an order in tonight because I've been sat drooling at your pork steak and cheesy potato dinner all afternoon lol.

I made these last night too (cheesy potatoes, I mean!) - they were yum!!

Thanks for the recipe!

Back