chelle's little adventure - 1st stone award yeahhhhhh

:happy036::happy036::happy036:

Well done on the 7.5 lb loss

what a motivation for this week.

love asparagus but don't have it very often might have to have some now :D

aw thank you hun, im really pleased.

i love it, could have it with every meal lol, im making the kfc chicken friday night for me and the fella, might not get away with having asparagus with that lol, ill have the rest of it tomorrow with my stir fry instead :)

you having a good week so far?? im gonna find your diary now and have a catch up x

I cant remember the last time I had asparagus or even if I liked it :confused: I shall just have to try it again :D

I read diaries and end up with a long list of yummyness to cook :) Have you read Erm's diary in the other diary section? OMG her food is amazing and shes rather lovely herself too :D xxxxx

I cant remember the last time I had asparagus or even if I liked it :confused: I shall just have to try it again :D

I read diaries and end up with a long list of yummyness to cook :) Have you read Erm's diary in the other diary section? OMG her food is amazing and shes rather lovely herself too :D xxxxx

oh my lord!!! ive just read a few pages and had to come off for fear of raiding the fridge!! im going to read through it all tomorrow after work and think ill start a recipe book with all that i want to cook, thanks for recommending xx

oh and try asparagus again....its a taste sensation xx

Honestly Chelle, Erm's food is amazing. I've tried so many new foods since 'meeting' the lovely Erm. :D In fact I have a very ripe plantain to cook... I tried one not ripe and ewwwwww didn't like it so have left it to go black and it nearly is so I can cook it soon :D I have to try these things. Erm got me into Celeriac or BNS chips on a red day. Love them. Some dishes are abit hot and spicy for me but can be adapted and I just love seeing what she cooks next. She is also lovely. or did I already mention that ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

just been reading through the slimming world magazine, some lovely recipies i want to try, ive made my own recipie book today which im going to keep adding things to.

had a brilliant day, pasta salad for lunch and tonight im having mushroom stir fry, quick question, are egg noodles free? i never thought and just picked them up.

i want to upload a few pictures of what ive been eating over the past week or so just to see if anyone has any tweaks or ideas

hope everyones having a good day xx

the dried ones are but sometimes the fresh ones have oil in them :( so depends which ones you got :D

Glad you are enjoyin the food :D I have a file with recipes. I often forget to look in it though :rolleyes:
xxxxxxx

oh crap! there just tesco's own, it doesnt say oil in the ingredients.

i remember last time i did SW i had a big folder with loads of recipes in but dont no where it is so started a new one, cant wait to do the kfc chicken tomorrow x

just thought i would add a couple of pictures of some of the things i had for dinner last week

pasta and tuna (HEB), tomato's, cucumber, 2 tbsp light salad cream and 1 tbsp of t.ketchup
Broxtowe-20111124-00102.jpg

salon with garlic and herbs, SW chips and asparagus
Broxtowe-20111123-00099.jpg

mahoosive piece of gammon with 2 eggs, and chicken stir fry
Broxtowe-20111117-00078.jpg

yummy, this is making my tummy rumble so better get tonights din dins on xx

they are 2.5 syns per 100g :)

ive had 5 syns today, never mind ill just chuck them, didnt even think to check stupidly, ive just put loads of potatoes on so i can make SW chips to nibble on all night and ill just have my chicken stir fry without the noodles lol.

thursday nights are hardest for me cos im home alone and i used to always have a takeaway on thursday night so im always aware and make loadsa nice food so i dont have any excuses :) x

Beef cobbler - you must try this :D :D tizz a family favourite here

extra lean mince
onion diced
mushrooms
peas
oxo cubes x 2
(you can add other veggies too ie carrots etc)

dry fry mince and onion etc add veggies, oxo, water

cook in the oven

topping

1 pkt smash
1 tub syn free cottage cheese (I use Tesco value 58 ish)
3 eggs
salt
pepper

(I add 6 syns of grated cheese to this as the mix makes over 20 small cobbler bits and thats less than 1/2 syn per bit and i only eat 3 or 4 as so filling) this bit of cheese makes it more scrummy so well worth it.

I blend cottage cheese, salt pepper, grated cheese, eggs then gradually add smash until its thick enough to mould into balls then flatten them and put them on top of the mince for the las 25 mins in the oven until golden brown

how many g in a pack? surely not too bad sweetie? just have a few :)

415g, its ok ive given them to my neighbour, funnily enough hes doing a stir fry too lol so i gave them him

theres no way im gonna eat all ive made

pepper stir fry with courgettes and aspargus

and a mountain of SW chips

Beef cobbler - you must try this :D :D tizz a family favourite here

extra lean mince
onion diced
mushrooms
peas
oxo cubes x 2
(you can add other veggies too ie carrots etc)

dry fry mince and onion etc add veggies, oxo, water

cook in the oven

topping

1 pkt smash
1 tub syn free cottage cheese (I use Tesco value 58 ish)
3 eggs
salt
pepper

(I add 6 syns of grated cheese to this as the mix makes over 20 small cobbler bits and thats less than 1/2 syn per bit and i only eat 3 or 4 as so filling) this bit of cheese makes it more scrummy so well worth it.

I blend cottage cheese, salt pepper, grated cheese, eggs then gradually add smash until its thick enough to mould into balls then flatten them and put them on top of the mince for the las 25 mins in the oven until golden brown

that sound delish, ill be trying that one day next week for sure! thanks for the recipie

my favourite ever dinner is mince beef with peas, carrotts and onions in gravy all in a massive yorkshire pudding, omg its sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice!! i think im gonna do that next week to but just use ready made yorkies because i think there only 1 syn each and on a red day other than the yorkshires i think it would be syn free if i use peas as a HEB X

Back