chelle's little adventure - 1st stone award yeahhhhhh

Hi Chelle,

Thanks for your lovely comment on my diary...it was much appreciated x

You've made a great decision in deciding to re join SW. I know it's a bit daunting at first, and it seems as though you have a mountain to climb, but stick with it and you'll have fab results! But then you already know that as you've done it before! Imo it's the safest, least faddy, easy to follow healthy eating plan there is...I love it! And don't be afraid to try EE now and again, especially if you're eating out as it's so flexible. And take your statistics once a month...bust, waist and hips...as sometimes a weight loss doesn't always show on the scales but it DOES show up in inch loss x

Good luck for your first week hunni and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!!! xx

Hi Chelle,

Thanks for your lovely comment on my diary...it was much appreciated x

You've made a great decision in deciding to re join SW. I know it's a bit daunting at first, and it seems as though you have a mountain to climb, but stick with it and you'll have fab results! But then you already know that as you've done it before! Imo it's the safest, least faddy, easy to follow healthy eating plan there is...I love it! And don't be afraid to try EE now and again, especially if you're eating out as it's so flexible. And take your statistics once a month...bust, waist and hips...as sometimes a weight loss doesn't always show on the scales but it DOES show up in inch loss x

Good luck for your first week hunni and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!!! xx

aww thanks for your lovely messsage,

ive had a good day, ive ate more today than i do most days lol.

got everything planned for the week so hopefully will be ok x

Just got back from tesco, spent a fortune and now I'm gonna sit down and plan my meals for the week

I have found my shopping bills have increased but i buy so many differant things now its to be expected.

since i started sw in aug i have tried several new things, some i have liked some i haven't, i am quite enjoying experimenting :D:D

well done for planning, its when i don't plan i come unstuck.

hope you have had a good day xx

there's nothing better than feeling organised I need to get my shopping list started! glad it's going well x

Day 2 nearly done and I've been really good

Big fruit salad for brekkie

Salmon ham and beetroot salad for lunch with a slice of wholemeal bread

Going to work for a couple of hours now and when I get back I've got a big piece of gammon with a egg on top and some chicken stir fry.

Going to the other halfs tomorrow straight from work, he lives in barnsley and we take it in turns 1 weekend he comes to me and the other I go to him. I've planned out tomorrow I'm going to have a big tub of pasta with tuna and tomatos then for tea I'm going to have a batchelors pasta n sauce (I practically lived on them last time I did SW) and I've got lots of fruit and flavoured water to get me through the day.

The difficult thing is the other half is such a fussy eater, won't eat any fruit or veg, only likes meat, potatoes and junk food lol. Every saturday when I'm at his we normalyy have a big pork stuffing and apple sauce cob because he lives near a bakers, but this week I think I will just have to have to pork that comes in the cob :(

Oh well, I'm more determined than ever so we will see

Hope everyones having a good day xxxx

well today has been good too,

i didnt have anything to eat untill about 4pm as i didnt finish work till 2pm and it took me 2 hours to get to barnsley so i was starving!!!

im having a green day to day so i had a big bowl of pasta for lunch with tuna as a healthy extra and som tomatos and light salad cream and a banana and apple

and now ive just had a bachelors pasta n sauce (was lovely), and an orange and a mahoosive mug of coffee and im goign to have a bag of french fries later as i havent used many syns at all today.

OH has just gone to work so im going to do some online xmas shopping whilst watching children in need.

not sure what the plan is for food tomorrow as we normally always eat out on saturdays, ive saved alot of syns this week but dont want to use them as i want to be really good but then also i dont want my boyfriend to have to suffer just because i dont want anything naughty,oh its catch 22!! any suggestions????

hope everyones had a good day x

im stressing about what to have for dinner tonight. im on a red day and had some pork earlier but really dont know what to have tonight, my minds gone blank, any suggestions would be appreciated xx

ive got the loveliest dinner cooking away, salmon fillet with SW chips and some asparagus cant wait for it and ive not used any syns today so may treat myself to a little nightcap :D xx

Back