ProPoints Chelley's diary :)

Chelley

So it's abit late for me to start this diary but as I track every day anyway I thought why not. I'm 5ft 6 and in January I weighed 10stone 10.5lbs. 3 weeks ago I reached my goal of 8stone 12lbs so this is more of a maintenance thing for me I suppose. But after going away for our first family holiday (my lil one has just turned 10 months) I went abit crazy fry ups everyday and constant snacking I think I'm back up to 9stone 2 :( so I've now got to get back to it. Before having jacob i lost 2stone with weightwatchers back in 2008 and remained at goal until my pregnancy and then went on to gain 4 stone :/ so I lost alot before starting again on my weightwatchers journey. I love weightwatchers but do fall off the wagon (I blame wine) my WI day is Saturday at 8.15am.
So day one :)

Breakfast

Tea with sweetener & milk (skimmed) 1pp for the day of milk
Banana
WW vanilla & choc biscuit bar 2pp

Chelley said:
So it's abit late for me to start this diary but as I track every day anyway I thought why not. I'm 5ft 6 and in January I weighed 10stone 10.5lbs. 3 weeks ago I reached my goal of 8stone 12lbs so this is more of a maintenance thing for me I suppose. But after going away for our first family holiday (my lil one has just turned 10 months) I went abit crazy fry ups everyday and constant snacking I think I'm back up to 9stone 2 :( so I've now got to get back to it. Before having jacob i lost 2stone with weightwatchers back in 2008 and remained at goal until my pregnancy and then went on to gain 4 stone :/ so I lost alot before starting again on my weightwatchers journey. I love weightwatchers but do fall off the wagon (I blame wine) my WI day is Saturday at 8.15am.
So day one :)

Breakfast

Tea with sweetener & milk (skimmed) 1pp for the day of milk
Banana
WW vanilla & choc biscuit bar 2pp

Hi. Good luck I look forward to following. I'll be following ww in the coming weeks and look forward to learning from you. How many pp are you on? What changes when you move to maintenance x

Rkmriddell said:
Hi. Good luck I look forward to following. I'll be following ww in the coming weeks and look forward to learning from you. How many pp are you on? What changes when you move to maintenance x

Hi I was on 26 n the maintenance book doesn't tell you a lot, says add 2 points everyday n see how u get on :/ lol! For the rest of this week in guna do 26 and then go up to 30 I think! Xxx

Hiya,it's never too late to do a diary plus it's a good idea if it helps keep you on the straight and narrow ;0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Hiya,it's never too late to do a diary plus it's a good idea if it helps keep you on the straight and narrow ;0)

This is what I thought after my really bad (but also really good) weekend x

Good day to weigh in on,a saturday,helps with the weeklies over the weekend then!you must look well slim(am same height as you) well done to you :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Good day to weigh in on,a saturday,helps with the weeklies over the weekend then!you must look well slim(am same height as you) well done to you :0)

Thanks Daisy :) I do think I look slim now but having a baby has changed my body shape :( x

Lunch chicken salad with Doritos 8pp
Lettuce
Peppers
Spring onion
Radish
Tomato
Sweetcorn 1pp
Carrot
Chicken 4pp
25g Doritos 3pp

Yummmmmy!

Attachments

• image-892148998.jpg
    image-892148998.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 77
Graze Box :)
Jaffa Cake 6pp
Gazpacho Dip 1pp (yum)
Copacabana 8pp (ouchhhh)
Nacho Libre 4pp

Going to have half the Jaffa cake now so another 3pp

14/26 so far x

Attachments

• image-254813255.jpg
    image-254813255.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 50
Chelley said:
Thanks Daisy :) I do think I look slim now but having a baby has changed my body shape :( x

Am sure you look good :0) lunch looks a really good size.Got my graze box today,last one for me though.

bulldogdaisy said:
Am sure you look good :0) lunch looks a really good size.Got my graze box today,last one for me though.

Do you think they're expensive? I try and look at it that they're 80p a punnet but my oh thinks silly as most are high in points too lol x

Yea to be honest I buy enough snacks anyhow lol plus I only had a flapjack out of my first one lol,I'm fussy on what I spend my pp on though having said that a lot of people have the graze box so I guess it depends on the individual :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea to be honest I buy enough snacks anyhow lol plus I only had a flapjack out of my first one lol,I'm fussy on what I spend my pp on though having said that a lot of people have the graze box so I guess it depends on the individual :0)

I do think they're high in points but I'm abit addicted :) xxx

Tea

M&S count in us fish pie with extra brocolli 9pp

23/26 used

Just been to the gym and earnt 9 activity points :)

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done on the ap.What kind of work out do you do at the gym?

I do 40 mins hardcore cardio (cross trainer, bike, treadmill) then 45 mins with a personal trainer! It KILLS me! I do that twice a week and then another lot of cardio another day a week so 3 days total :) I'm not a gym lover! I have to force myself by thinking in paying for it cuz otherwise I'd eat 10 tea cakes! It's suppresses my appetite too xxx

Sounds like you work really hard there! 3days a week is plenty lol.I just exercise at home right now but do the shred at the moment and that's a good work out.

Back