Chellywellyboot's weekly weigh in =)

:( God i'm struggling, it's not hunger. Can't explain it- just want to burst in to tears!!

Oh Jil, don't be down honey bunny, you're doing so well. It's bloody tough this dieting lark isn't it?! Esp when everyone else is eating (yummy) things. We will eat again, when we're at goal and have learnt to handle our food better. And we'll look bloody fantastic at the same time! People will envy you honey :) you just wait and see. xxx

Thanks Buttons! Am all over the place today, hence my other post. It's suddenly become clear just how strong my Psychological relationship with food is, but switching to WS just reaffirms another fail. Sigh - I'm pathetic!

Thank you for caring :) xx

No you're not failing Jil! Not at all. You are just choosing the path that will work for you. Thats an informed decision not a failure at anything. Even on WS you will lose weight, and pretty fast too. I can't be trusted to eat a healthy meal yet, when I do I'll be dead chuffed to be on WS. xxx

Refeed weigh in 2 and I lost a quarter of a pound so ill just say its a stay the same =D

Really chuffed cus I was even drinking beer at the weekend so I'm really happy!!!

Oh that's fab Chelly, well done! You're obviously doing it properly, treading cautiously I guess. Apart from the beer perhaps :D so you have two packs and a meal? Or how are you working it out? Can't quite remember how it's meant to work.

This week I've been on 1 pack and 2 meals, just been sticking to as much low calories as possible, I'm finding that my fitness pal good though! There was one day I has like 1700 calories though so just pulled it back the next day!! =)

Well done Chelly, you are doing so well. Your hard work has paid off. Y'know we're all going to be trying to follow in your footsteps!

Thanks guys!! I'm loving making up healthy food! We had 2 bbqs at the weekend and I made healthy burger and had quorn sausages and I them in a wholemeal pitta and it was gorgeous!! I am really enjoying it! I haven't been sticking to my plan of planning my meals but I haven't had anything really bad yet!

Well done Chelly xx

Thank you both!!

I'm really feeling in the right mind set now for maintaining, and I have been allowing myself little treats such as beer etc and balancing it out in other ways, it's helping me avoid my major problem of binging!!

You are doing such a fantastic job maintaining

Hi Chelly. Pleased to hear how much you are enjoying maintaining and how well you are doing. Well done!!!!!

Well done for getting to goal!! You must be well chuffed!!! Good luck with maintaining:)

Thanks girls!! I feel soooo fat this week =( like my belly feels like I haven't lost any weight and I'm beginning to think my scales are broke and I haven't lost as much as I thought =(

It's unbelievable what our psyche can do to ourselves isn't it?! Believe your scales and clothes Chelly! You've made it girl! xxxx

It's unbelievable what our psyche can do to ourselves isn't it?! Believe your scales and clothes Chelly! You've made it girl! xxxx

True. You've reached your goal!

Well done chelly for reaching goal now just concentrate on being a beautiful bride soon xx

Back