Chelsea's last stone off by Christmas mission!!

Wee Hijack! Sorry Yang

this is literally the only thing I actually know about lol Ask me what the capital of China is and I couldn't tell you. :D xxx

Jessica Tann!!!

Beijing! Where the last last Olympics were held. If you were as old as some of us, I could understand your confusion -- as we called it Peking when I was in primary school... but the name has been the same all of your life! ;)

Actually, back to what is really important -- have you tried the glue in eyelashes? I have a Groupon Coupon for a set and am thinking of having them done about a week before the summer ball in July. My CFF swears by them. I may also get my first spray tan for that event.

Mel

Food so far today:

B: SF Orange Jelly with Activia FF Tangerine Yogurt :eek:

S: Apple, banana and a pear

L: I am going to walk into the village at lunchtime, to the bakery where they make sarnies to order. That way I can pick something in its purest form i.e. no added fats or mayo etc. Will update with the full details later on.

D: Not sure about that either at this stage. May have SW bacon egg and chips :D and beans. Is all that allowed on EE??????

Yup - remove visible fat on the bacon and you're set!! Enjoy :)

@Mel - I keep hearing about this groupon thing - must check it out one of these days as they seem to have good deals going.

I'm actually not very intelligent when it comes to general knowledge - especially geography. I thought the Philippines was in South America, and Scandinavia was near Canada. :D My latest classic whilst John and I were talking about MI5, was me thinking that MI5 stood for Mission Impossible 5. :eek:

Oh you make me laugh Jess :D:D:D:D

But - thinking Scandinavia is near Canada - HOW COULD YOU!!! :(

My DH laughed and said that it was because Scandis are known for being about as straight laced (read boring) as Canadians. I gave him a Chinese burn cause I'm hard like that :D

Yup - remove visible fat on the bacon and you're set!! Enjoy :)

@Mel - I keep hearing about this groupon thing - must check it out one of these days as they seem to have good deals going.
Alli, it all seems such a lot. I am stuffing my face the whole day it feel like......free/superfree foods mainly but non-stop all the same. Still can't get my head around it that is possible to lose weight this way and think that I must be messing things up for myself :confused:

Honestly, it's true. I'm really not the sharpest tool in the box lol. I come out with something like that most days lol. I think it's cause Scandinavia makes me think of an american or canadian accent? And the words sound the same. I was honestly convinced it was near canada or the US! :D Scandinavia is in Europe isnt it? :confused::eek::)

lol x :D x
As your mother, and your principal educator in your formative years.........I hang my head in shame :eek:

pmsl xxx

@Yang,

Who's got my brain cell?

I just noticed that you changed your "under avatar" message! I love it!

@Alli --
But - thinking Scandinavia is near Canada - HOW COULD YOU!!! :(

I think Jess remembered that Greenland is considered to be part of Denmark.
and @Jess --
I thought the Philippines was in South America
It is not so difficult to understand why you would think this, as they were once a Spanish territory -- just as more than half of South American once was.
And,
...was me thinking that MI5 stood for Mission Impossible 5.
If they ever make a Mission Impossible Five -- it probably will be referred to as MI5, because most of Hollywood wouldn't have a clue that the acronym is already in use or if they did, they wouldn't care because they know that most Americans wouldn't have a clue! lol

Mel

I've seriously got the hump

Feel fed up and rotten. Everytime I have anything to eat or drink - even water - I am getting the most horrendous pains in my stomach. I am not feeling sick anymore and I am not running for the loo either (if you get my drift) and my stomach has bloated to the size of a full-term pregnancy :eek: Considering I've lost virtually 2 stones this year, I am looking fatter than ever because of my tum.

I am eating so many Activias, mainly because they are free and yummy but also to replace bacteria lost from antibiotics. It's not like I am even full of wind......unless I am and it is trapped (sorry for the TMI).

Any ideas???

I think I am going to google grumblin appendix as I am out of other ideas as to what it could be x

Awe poor you. If your tummy is that swollen it could be wind. Have you tried windeze ( don't think I've spelt that right lol) they are meant to be good. Hope your feeling better soon. Also try cooled boiled water and sip it through the day.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Awe poor you. If your tummy is that swollen it could be wind. Have you tried windeze ( don't think I've spelt that right lol) they are meant to be good. Hope your feeling better soon. Also try cooled boiled water and sip it through the day.

Hugs

XxJulesxX
Jules, thanks for the hug......much needed as I am feeling very sorry for myself.

It doesn't feel like wind in as much as my stomach isn't making any noises whatsoever. Usually it bubbles up and you know that you would feel better with a good old blow out lol. It's not like that. It's just sharp pains - not like the pain you get when you have an upset tum - made worse when eating or drinking.

I have been having plain, hot water as I can't drink it cold and it still triggers the pains. Perhaps it is because I am eating properly and my stomach doesn't know whats hit it? :D

Perhaps I should just be shot lol

Thanks for your advice and the hug xxx

Have u cut down on fat drastically cause this can trigger problems like gallstones. If it continues you may be best to pop to the doctors or it could be something as simple as colitis. Try peppermint water. Hope u feel better soon chick. Xx

Few more hugs to go with the last one.

XxJulesxX

Have u cut down on fat drastically cause this can trigger problems like gallstones. If it continues you may be best to pop to the doctors or it could be something as simple as colitis. Try peppermint water. Hope u feel better soon chick. Xx

Few more hugs to go with the last one.

XxJulesxX
Aaah, bless you. I had my gallbladder removed last year, after doing CD for 5 months in 2009 I started getting horrendous symptoms once I started eating again. I've never known pain like it - even giving birth to 4 children didn't compare to THAT!!! So it isn't that. Symptoms on the internet (I know, not a good idea) suggest it could be an ulcer......oh joy.....or I could just have a case of rotten indigestion and I am making a big hoo-hah out of nothing. Hypochondriac?? Moi??? xxx

It's the nurse in me hun. Give me an hour and I'll have u diagnosed LMAO. Xxxxx

I have just eaten some low fat greek yogurt and the pain has started again within minutes......if that helps :cry:not sure about the syns for it. They didn't have any fat free in the work Cafeteria ...doh!! x

Hi Chels - you really are having a stinky time at the moment aren't you?
:grouphugg:Have a big one of these from me.

Re bloated tum - when I came back from the UK having had 2 lots of antibiotics my tum was all bloated too. Also, bread really screws my system up and makes me bloat - white bread is awful but even wholemeal bread does it too. Spuds and rice don't do this to me it is just flour. Notice you've had a sarnie for the last couple of days so this may be a contributing factor.

Now the doc's ruled out gallbladder problems forget the syns and actually try a probiotic drink for 7 days. Something like Yakult - tastes like sh*t but it will get the good bugs back into your system quicker than yoghurt. Except the proper, plain natural yoghurt which is really good but also full fat and lots of syns.

Re your food plan - it looks really good! You're getting the hang of this. Just remember though that on EE a third of your meal has to be superfree food. Even more fruit then I'm sorry! I'm going to be looking like a melon (I said melon not lemon Chels so no jokes please) as they are in season here at the moment and are really cheap. I'm having a quarter of a LARGE melon every day plus strawberries, kiwi and nectarines are all here too. Playing havoc with my system if you know what I mean!

keep smilin' hun :)

Hi Chels - you really are having a stinky time at the moment aren't you?
:grouphugg:Have a big one of these from me.
Awwwwwwwww.....ta xx
Re bloated tum - when I came back from the UK having had 2 lots of antibiotics my tum was all bloated too. Also, bread really screws my system up and makes me bloat - white bread is awful but even wholemeal bread does it too. Spuds and rice don't do this to me it is just flour. Notice you've had a sarnie for the last couple of days so this may be a contributing factor.

Now the doc's ruled out gallbladder problems forget the syns and actually try a probiotic drink for 7 days. Something like Yakult - tastes like sh*t but it will get the good bugs back into your system quicker than yoghurt. Except the proper, plain natural yoghurt which is really good but also full fat and lots of syns.
Should we re-name it YUKult then? pmsl
Re your food plan - it looks really good! You're getting the hang of this. Just remember though that on EE a third of your meal has to be superfree food. Even more fruit then I'm sorry! I'm going to be looking like a melon (I said melon not lemon Chels so no jokes please) as they are in season here at the moment and are really cheap. I'm having a quarter of a LARGE melon every day plus strawberries, kiwi and nectarines are all here too. Playing havoc with my system if you know what I mean!

keep smilin' hun :)
I've been having shed loads of fruit Bev, pears, plums, kiwis, apples, bananas, berries. I know what you mean about your system. I reckon I must lose a few lbs with every visit ;) Also having lots of veg/salad too.

Have just swallowed 4tsps of Gaviscon........now that really does taste like sh*t lol

Appreciate your support and giggles though, thank you xx

Have just swallowed 4tsps of Gaviscon........now that really does taste like sh*t lol

Appreciate your support and giggles though, thank you xx
Agree with you on the Gaviscon - I HATE aniseed.

Also it's a pleasure re support and giggles. We all need to smile at least once a day and hey - what are friends for? (Even if we haven't met - YET!)

Back