Chelsea's last stone off by Christmas mission!!

Is there room in you suitcase for an extra passenger?
Mind you - it would need to be a bloody big suitcase to get me in. :D

I think the Ventura is heading your way... you could greet Chels at the dock with a jug of Sangria!

I think the Ventura is heading your way... you could greet Chels at the dock with a jug of Sangria!
I think it is stopping in N. Spain only. Otherwise I would go and say hi - but it's a 10 hour drive to Bilbao and another 8 to La Coruna!!
Shame, It would be nice to say hi Chels.
Still on for later in the year? Here?

I know I'd love to see you... and more of Spain, it's lovely!

I think it is stopping in N. Spain only. Otherwise I would go and say hi - but it's a 10 hour drive to Bilbao and another 8 to La Coruna!!
Shame, It would be nice to say hi Chels.
Still on for later in the year? Here?
Aw, shame about the distance Bev, it would have been good to hook up with you but, if funds allow, a trip out to see you later on in the year would be fab :D xx

Hope you've had a good day. :)

Thank Dis, I've been struggling with a hangover today :eek: but still managed to get to the shops to buy some tops and a pair of flared jeans for the cruise. Nothing else to buy now apart from a few toiletry type things and some suncream :D

Hope you are ok too xxx

Happy Summer Sunday, Chels!

It sounds as if you are really organised for this holiday! So jealous!

M

Hrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmph!!! Page 7 indeed

Didn't realise it had been THAT long since I posted anything on this diary :eek: How are you all doing???

I have got a diary on the Gold section, as I am not really committed to SW at the moment. The scales have stabilised at around the 148 mark, fluctuating 2lbs either way, so I have been happy with that for a few weeks but now, with only 3 weeks and 2 days before my cruise, I have to get the last 8lbs shifted. I shall try and concentrate mainly on Red days.

I will keep this diary and my Gold one posted simultaneously.......if I remember lol.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Loving the tennis at the mo. Anyone fancy Murray?????? For the title I meant.........silly :D:D

Hope everyone is doing ok. Loving the tennis at the mo. Anyone fancy Murray?????? For the title I meant.........silly :D:D

Good to have you back Chels - seems like ages since we spoke on here.

Re Murray - no I don't fancy him either way (if you see what I mean!). I rather suspect that he will be soundly beaten tomorrow by Nadal and go out. I'm in a quandary about who to support. I adore Rafa Nadal - he is such a nice chap and does so much for under-priviliged kids on Mallorca, and living now in Spain I try to support the Spanish in sport. BUT I would like Murray to do well - even though he is a Scot and made disparaging remarks about the English in the past!

Reckon it'll be a Nadal Djokovic final.

Posted on my Gold diary and copied over to here........saves me typing out the same stuff :D

Holy Smoke..........19 days before we set sail :eek: Really ought to attack the last lbs, I could do it.......just. Get to target that is. I am going to have a concerted effort over the next two and a bit weeks. Will go and do a proper shop tonight and eyes down for a small ar$e ;):D

My DD1 was saying that you can log onto a live web cam of the ship at sail away and also periodically whilst it is at sea. So if any of you fancy seeing my blubber - we will be setting sail at 16:30 on 23rd July. Just look out for a blonde whale :D:D:D It is The Ventura, a P & O ship. I promise that I will not be wearing a bikini or anything like that........wouldn't want to put you off your dinners :eek: I'll blow you a kiss and raise my glass of shampoo and toast your good health.

Well, I have my little buddy room-mate back with me. We spent all day yesterday, apart from 1.5 hours, watching Sex and the City dvds and having a good giggle, which was nice. Jess has also promised to cook for me and John tomorrow night, which is even nicer :D As long as it is something healthy and slimming eh Jess?

Work is boring as usual today.....if it wasn't for the internet I would go totally barking. Still....soon be lunch hour. Now what to have :confused:

xxx

You can do it Chels, if you really want to, but I reckon you must look drop dead gorgeous now! :)

Come on Chels, where are you hiding? I've been looking all over here for you?! Out on parade, pronto! :D

Private Chels reporting for duty.

I have just looked at my ticker and seen 15 days to go and my stomach did a loop de loop :eek: suddenly I've gone from being excited to be going on a wonderful holiday to bricking it for being Mother of the Bride and watching another one of my girls get married.

My emotions seem to be all over the place at the moment. :D:cry::D:cry::mad::D:sigh::D:confused::cry::D:(:cool::eek:......yup, pretty much covers it

Glad to see you back in line Chelsea!
How are you and Jess - she's not posted on her public diary for ages. Hope she is well.

Must away now as my bridge partners are here!

Private Chels reporting for duty.

I have just looked at my ticker and seen 15 days to go and my stomach did a loop de loop :eek: suddenly I've gone from being excited to be going on a wonderful holiday to bricking it for being Mother of the Bride and watching another one of my girls get married.

My emotions seem to be all over the place at the moment. :D:cry::D:cry::mad::D:sigh::D:confused::cry::D:(:cool::eek:......yup, pretty much covers it

Glad to see you :hug99: ! You'll be fine, it's probably just that you've been looking forward to this for so long and now it's nearly here. :D Have you got your speech ready? I do hope you do it. Have a back up person who'll take over for you, that's what I did and I was ok, soooo scared beforehand though! xxx

Glad to see you :hug99: ! You'll be fine, it's probably just that you've been looking forward to this for so long and now it's nearly here. :D Have you got your speech ready? I do hope you do it. Have a back up person who'll take over for you, that's what I did and I was ok, soooo scared beforehand though! xxx

I am a bit scared of it being all over if truth be told. Having spent 2 years thinking about it, booking it, buying for it, dieting for it.........once its over then what? In my mind I've billed it as the "holiday of my lifetime" and that I will "never be doing anything like it again" and the thought of it not being "still to come, still to look forward to" fills me with a sense of nothingness. I certainly don't have the finances to be having a holiday of any sort in the future.... and this being the pinnacle of my life, a week's cruise to northern france/northern spain (hardly exotic although fab) seems a bit pathetic for 56 years and a bit depressing.

Sorry............that's why I've been quiet lately, just bring everyone else down. Ignore me. x

I am a bit scared of it being all over if truth be told. Having spent 2 years thinking about it, booking it, buying for it, dieting for it.........once its over then what? In my mind I've billed it as the "holiday of my lifetime" and that I will "never be doing anything like it again" and the thought of it not being "still to come, still to look forward to" fills me with a sense of nothingness. I certainly don't have the finances to be having a holiday of any sort in the future.... and this being the pinnacle of my life, a week's cruise to northern france/northern spain (hardly exotic although fab) seems a bit pathetic for 56 years and a bit depressing.

Sorry............that's why I've been quiet lately, just bring everyone else down. Ignore me. x

Ignore you? Not a chance Lovey. Now this cruise, you've understandably got the blues but after it there's lots to look forward to, you just don't feel that way now. Jess's wedding, more grandchildren, unknown opportunities that will come your way, all exciting stuff. I think your cruise sounds wonderful, I've only ever been to France once, on a school trip when I was 17 and nowhere abroad since. With 4 children there's never been any spare money but that's something I look forward to for the future, seeing a bit of the world with OH. I'd like to go to so many places, initially all in Europe, so your trip sounds exotic to me. :)
Perhaps the planning is turning into reality now and that's making you feel unsettled?

I often find that special times can't be planned, you can arrange things as carefully as you like, but truly fabulous days come out of the blue and there'll be lots of those for you. We made a fuss for DD3's birthday a couple of weeks ago. She was tired from working odd shifts at the hospital and it wasn't the best of evenings, no matter that we all tried. Last Sunday was a magical day though, no particular reason, just that everyone was right sides up I suppose. We pottered together all day, in the garden, went for a walk, got supper together, laughed all the time and talked until the early hours... there'll be lots and lots of happy times like that for you too. :hug99:

Hello Missus, how's things today? :) xx

Hello Missus, how's things today? :) xx
Hello Doll, knackering day today but a good one. DD2's FIL and I went for a 4.5 mile walk around a local lake, which was really nice and then walked to the pub with his daughter and our twin grand-daughters for some dinner, so all in all walked about 6 - 6.5 miles. Jess had to come back from her OH's today as she is suffering from food poisoning. Chicken was the culprit and she has been very sick. Can't even keep water down. If no better by the morning I will have to take her to the hospital and get her checked over. She might have to be put on a drip to get re-hydrated.

I am so grateful for your lovely message........of course you are right about it all. Some of my best times have been totally off the cuff, which makes them more special. I've just had a bad couple of weeks. Niggling health problems haven't helped and this noise in my head is really getting to me. I forced myself to go to a friend's last night and really enjoyed it and glad I went. The urge to just hole myself up and feel sorry for myself was quite overwhelming but I didn't give into it :D Thanks for being there for me............you are so lovely xxx

Have a lovely weekend xx

Glad things are looking up for you. You'll do great with CD for a quick blast! xxx

Back