Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Chemist got it wrong

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Mrsflacky, 14 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Mrsflacky

Mrsflacky Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.39%)
    Diet:
    Good old calorie counting
    Their scales are in kg and he converted it wrong. So I did it myself before.

I didn't lose 10lb

I lost 11!!!!!!

*does happy dance*

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lea-m

lea-m Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    That is awesome! Well done. Are you feeling hungry at all? Day 2 over and kinda starvin and a wee it lightheaded....but gonna stick with it

4. Mrsflacky

Mrsflacky Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.39%)
    Diet:
    Good old calorie counting
    Not really, but having to cook for my family is torture. You should start feeling better soon. Day 3 was bad for me since then I've been fine just a little tired

5. Claire1978

Claire1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Excellent stuff Mrsflacky :) hm might go check my results haha

Lea-m, is this your first time on LT? I found the first 3 days were a nightmare but after that it went great (1st time round) however everyone is different, prettyladyagain for instance felt absolutely fantastic the first 5 days then had her worst day on 8.

I am now on day 8 and although I have dips (energy, cravings) I try to think positive, push naughty thoughts out of my head the instant they appear and just get on with it! Believe me when you get on those scales after a week you will feel on top of the world and its all been worth it :D

Good luck!!

6. Claire1978

Claire1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh flippin marvellous, stupid, stupid woman got it wrong, I lost 8.2lbs not 10 :( will do my own calculations in future boo hoo (although 8.2 still good :) )

7. crissiedoll

crissiedoll Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    AHHHH well done Girlies :)...after reading this i think i'll be doing my own calculations too lol...first weigh in on friday

8. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World
    Well done. It's a bit of a nuisance converting kgs into pounds then you have to round it to the nearest pound. But still a weight loss is a weight loss whatever units we choose:D

9. lea-m

lea-m Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Jeez I'm gonna watch out for the conversions next Monday, first weigh-in and yep first time ever on LT so hoping all goes well. Day 4 over and still 100%. TOTM today though but hope weigh-in will be positive news and boost me to stick with it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.