Chemists in Bolton/Bury That are doing lipotrim?.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by danmc, 28 May 2008 Social URL.

1. danmc

danmc Member

Does anyone know any chemists that are doing lipotrim?.. The one i'm at now never has any flavours in, doesn't do the ketosis check & are generally dissinterested in the whole thing.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have a car so I dont mind travelling. Thanks:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

The closest one i know to Bury is in Prestwich. They were always great when i went there. Sorry can't be of more help hun. I'm sure someone on here will know!x
  4. danmc

danmc Member

I live in farnworth so preswich isn't that far really I looked on google earth and its actually closer than the one I go to at the other side of bolton. Could you please tell me the name of it?.
  5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    LT / CD
    prestwich pharmacy
  6. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

7. danmc

danmc Member

Lol Thanks I thought prestswich was a big place.
  8. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Im sure there is 1 in Bury hun, there is a list on the lipotrim website xx
  9. apricotdanish

apricotdanish New Member

I go to Prestwich pharmacy near the Longfiels Suite but I suspect they would only do ketosis checks if you weren't losing weight. You could ask anyway!
    hope this helps!
  10. denajane

denajane Full Member

Hi hun I go to one in swinton area and she is quite helpful xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.