Cherry's time to blossom

Know how you feel Cherry - it always gets to me at TOTM and I feel starving. The scales will drop - they just might not do it consistently or to your agenda. Stick with it and the losses will come. You've done brilliantly up until now xx

Hiya cherry meant to ask if your spag Bol packs arrived ok?! My bars from you not arrived yet
Hope you are doing ok!! Xxx

Yep spag bol has arrived cheers. I posted the bars 2nd class on Thursday so should be with you today if not tomorrow.

Let me tell you girls that even after TOTM concerns are no longer an issue, the scales don't move every week. But that's ok, you are losing, even if it takes a while to show up. Stating the obvious I know but it is working, even when it isn't registering!!

Well today was my last official weigh in of January and I've so far lost 24.5lb! That means I've left the 18's and 17's behind forever. Never thought I would happy to see 16 stone on the scales but heck yeah!!

Just done my measurements (I do them each week) and I've lost 3.5cm off my neck, 4cm from my waist, 6cm from my hips, 2cm off each thigh, 2cm off each calf and 3cm around my chest. And here was me thinking it wasn't showing! Next week I'll be re-taking photos, as I've decided to do them each month, and if I remember I'll put beginning and now photos on here.

Fantastic - how many weeks is that in? xx

EDIT _ sorry I see thats 4 weeks is it?? Amazing!! xx

Fantastic - how many weeks is that in? xx

EDIT _ sorry I see thats 4 weeks is it?? Amazing!! xx

Yep 4 weeks. Now on my 5th week. Really doesn't feel that long ago that I started this.

Its so weird to think I started this with almost 9 stone to lose and I've lost almost 2 stone of that. Crazy!!

That's brilliant! Btw stuff arrived today, thanks xx

Nearly 2 stone is fantastic! Best line up the new animal - that shetland pony will be booted into touch soon :)

Hehe yeah pony will be out soon.

On another note I did a very stupid thing earlier. Someone was knocking on the door and I knew my flat mates wouldn't hear it so I got up to answer it, not realising my leg had gone to sleep. So as I try to take a step my ankle gives in and over I go with a lovely twisted ankle. Went to get up and almost fainted. Now I have a lovely swollen ankle :(

It hurt's and I can't bend my foot properly :(

Bummer! Call a paramedic (oh you are one! :))

There Is no dislike button.... dislike!!!! xxx

Foot/ankle still hurting today. Drove to town where I hobbled round. I usually walk fast when I'm shopping and kept forgetting I couldn't which wasn't good.

Just tried a dietimeal chocolate pudding as a bit of a hurty foot treat and omg it was just delish!! Good arm work out as well when you make it. I feel like I've been so naughty the last few days as I got some chocolate and boiled sweets from LCMS but I actually think they're helping my weight loss. Ah well it's lovely to have some treats occasionally but I think they're bringing back some bad habits (if far better controlled than normal) so once these have run out I probably won't order any more for a bit :(

Yeah, the sweets look really tempting but I definitely steer clear as I know what I'm like with things like that.

Sorry your foot is still hurty :(

Back