Cherry's time to blossom

I just had a bakewell sweet and it was like heaven in the form of a boiled sweet. At the moment I'm having 2 or 3 sweets a day which is amazing for me as usually they'd have been gone in 5 minutes.

Ankle still hurty :( Was going up 3 flights of stairs today. First flight I was ok but by halfway up the 2nd flight I was in so much pain, found that this could be stopped by only standing on the toes of that foot so looked like an idiot going up the stairs. I should have just taken the lift.

Yes, take the lift until your ankle is better! The exercise is good but not at the expense of your knackered ankle! How are you doing this week?

Weight wise so-so. Lost 1lb this week so far. Hoping for a better loss by wi wednesday but can't see it happening :( I think in part it's because I haven't been drinking anywhere near enough fluids. I'm better than I was pre-diet but not by much.

And sadly in some of the uni buildings you have to walk through like 3 other buildings to take the lift which just isn't worth the effort.

I've been struggling with water intake as well. Think it really does make a difference. xx

I was getting great losses when I was actually drinking water.

I made a really conscious effort today to count the bottles def had six 500ml bottles. Going to try and keep it up to see!! xx

I made a really conscious effort today to count the bottles def had six 500ml bottles. Going to try and keep it up to see!! xx

I should start doing that. From memory today I've had 2 500ml Dr Pepper Zero, 1 75cl water and 2 500ml(ish) glasses of diet pop

Fantastic results, Cherry Blossom. At this rate, you'll overtake me! Like you, I have many stones to shed. I'm not exactly sure how many as that will depend on what I look like closer to goal.

I can't believe that already I've lost c20% of the weight I will probably shed. That's a really good feeling. Only c80% to go in time and maybe weight too. So quickly it all seems so much more achievable.

Today, I was in the Smoke so went to see my old beautician. She noticed I had lost a lot of weight. Yea!

Ali

Great losses! 24lbs in a 4 weeks is amazing. I hope to get to that!!! I have been trying to drink more water too. Not really had much Dr pepper zero after my first week to be honest. I have drank so much water today but feel dehydrated!!? x

Water water everywhere!!

My losses have slowed down a lot since my first few weeks. Expecting to see 2 or 3 lb tomorrow (though at the moment it's an if that).

Sorry Cherry wasn't ignoring you! My iPad doesn't put the stickies on the same page as the normal posts, keep forgetting they are there, came across them this morning while looking for my diary!

WTG on the weight loss so far, fantastic results! Keep up all the good work! :D

Well first WI of Feb and I've lost another 3lb. Actually gutted at that as another 0.5lb and I'd have got my 2 stone AND have been out of morbidly obese :( Ah well something to look forward to next week. On the plus side I've lost 10% of my total body weight :)

Well done Cherry that's brilliant, keep up your great work x

Foot/ankle still hurting today.
Just tried a dietimeal chocolate pudding as a bit of a hurty foot treat and omg it was just delish!! Good arm work out as well when you make it. I feel like I've been so naughty the last few days as I got some chocolate and boiled sweets from LCMS but I actually think they're helping my weight loss. Ah well it's lovely to have some treats occasionally but I think they're bringing back some bad habits (if far better controlled than normal) so once these have run out I probably won't order any more for a bit :(

Sorry about your foot Cherry, I heard another VLCD story from a pal who had a bad hour in the bathroom, the usual problemo. She got up too quickly and within just a few steps passed out, cracking her head in the process. So best to put out a warning here that we do need to take things slow and steady at times, esp. in the early stages for any new newbies!

I've been v. tempted by the sugar/carb free sweets on lowcarbmegastore too. I don't have a sweet tooth but I think they might give me one! I've bought the Halter boiled sweets locally. Very nice and I'm able to stop at one or two!

fancy those puds too Cherry. Are they like the shakes in that you just add water?

Sorry about your foot Cherry, I heard another VLCD story from a pal who had a bad hour in the bathroom, the usual problemo. She got up too quickly and within just a few steps passed out, cracking her head in the process. So best to put out a warning here that we do need to take things slow and steady at times, esp. in the early stages for any new newbies!

I've been v. tempted by the sugar/carb free sweets on lowcarbmegastore too. I don't have a sweet tooth but I think they might give me one! I've bought the Halter boiled sweets locally. Very nice and I'm able to stop at one or two!

fancy those puds too Cherry. Are they like the shakes in that you just add water?

Your friend probably fainted due to vagal stimulation. Nothing to do with being on a diet it just happens from bearing down.

The puds can be done with just water (what I do) or with water and an egg white for a mousse. They're yummy yummy.

Cheers Tara. I can't believe how easy it's been!

Ok here are my start photos and now photos.

Start 28th December, weight 261lb
Start1.jpg

Start2.jpg

And today at 233.5lb, almost 2 stone down
Feb1.jpg

Feb2.jpg

I have in total lost 4cm from my neck, 3cm off my chest, 5cm off my waist, 6cm off my hips, 1cm off my bingo wings, 3cm off each thigh and 2.5cm off each calf. A grand total of 31cm lost!!

Last edited:
Back