Cheryl.......Back or not????

Ok to all of you new people im sorry for tmi and for those of you that know me know i can talk about anything and not care!
Me wee is becoming, i wont say darker coz its not but more glowy, not quite 100% glow in the dark yet and headache gone! Come on fairy come dance with me................you know you want to!

On it instead of rolling down it is great. Ive not got any pee sticks
:0( or id get the weeing bug back for that but im already testing for ovulation...........just shut your ears Jim and ste!

So glad to see you've got off to a great start Cheryl. I was straight into the flu by my 2nd day too :D x

Good afternoon. Ive only just managed to log on. Olivers 2 friends came for lunch and then my neighbour came in with her 2 grandchildren so ive had a house full. All gone and tidy now and he is happy sitting watching cloudy with a chance of meatballs.
Another loss today and no headache ;0).
Cant wait to reveal all on thurs. Im getting really excited, lol.
I did sleep well last night Bren, Mark was far too tired from being up at 4am so i will NOT let him fall asleep tonight! Lol
I dont think ive ever been so happy to be told "errr your breath smells rank", thanks honey love you too. At least i know its working, that was literally just after id brushed my teeth too. Talk about a passion killer! Any remedies?
So now i can say i have under a stone to lose! Yipeeeeeeeeee (lol but you still dont know what my goal is!)

Back