Cheryls Dukan diary

*snuffles*.... me please :) the tissue....not the choc..."trying" to have a "good" day :)... if possible...

I've also got the 'cold from hell' or it might be man flu! Mummys dont get to be sick tho! :( There's alot to be said for working and being able to take a sick day! Hope you feel better soon hun. x

Morning all ladies how are we all today?
Well my totm has appeared. Im feeling strangely positive about it really as it shows my body is getting back to normal (if that is ever the right word to use for me) and i can work out my cycle so better for trying to conceive. Im also heading back to atkins. Its been the only diet i can really stick to properly and now i know my body is getting back to where it was before i need to shift a few lbs (or more!). Do not worry as i will stay here as i have been (if you'll still have me) but i will have my diary over there too, one for food stuff. You are all welcome to visit me on there too but it will be like nothing has changed as i will still be here. I think i need this girls. I left atking due to health reasons but i was great for a few mths so my plan is to do it to lose as much as i can before i fall pregnant then maintain and do a lflc thing again. Or if it takes me a while lose then do lflc before it affects my health.

See ladies i told you im staying here! Lol. How are we all today? Well me and my deliveries..............the saga goes on..........was meant to have olivers bed delivered yesterday and as its coming from oop north they couldnt give me a time just said they would call 30mins before. So i wait in all day and get the call, er hello, we will be with you in 20mins. Lovely. 5mins later the phone goes again, same very well mannered man. HIM- Im ever so sorry, we did say it would be delivered tomorrow, ME- NO the e mail said today, and so it went on. He was so polite i found myself unable to moan at him as he is just the delivery driver after all. Well its meant to be here by early afternoon today. If its not im going to be on the phoe kicking some butt.
What is with me and deliveries lately???
Oh and they really dont want to mess today as my totm had arrived with a serious vengance. At least i know my cycle now.............its the only thing keeping me happy!

Early afternoon they said, early afternoon to me is 12pm maybe 1pm???? Flaming deliveries. 4.25pm it arrived and only after i got on the phone and started chasing up. Oh well its here now and LOVELY. Mark is going to be a busy bunny tomorrow, a bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinet to make up. I still need some dark blue curtains. Any ideas?

my word they take the p**s,at least u have it now !!!!! and mark will be a busy bee !!!!!

curtains well depends on wot u want !! i bought some england curtains which i think are nice !!!

Back