Cheryls New diary. New diary new me!

Hi cheryl - i use weight and inches interchangeably. On good weight weeks i was happy, when weight sticks then i measure - works nicely:)

Thanks everyone.
Ive been a little naughty today :sigh: I had a bite of a yorkshire pudding. Yep 1 whole bite! Slap wrists please lol. so this morning i had a HUGE breakfast. I had a 2 egg mushroom and chorizo omlette and then i went to make one for hubby but for some reason it got stuck, so i had it as a kind of scrambled mess lol.
Dinner is a cauli and broccoli with a little cream and topped with jerk cheese (cheese with jerk seasoning very spicy and yummy!)
Hope i lose again tomorrow. Must fly DD is screaming out!

Hi Cheryl
I have only been doing this a short while though i did join the site ages ago but then didnt really visit it until now. i did the Atkins diet a few years back and did really well lost about 5 stone, put it all back on and a bit more... ugh then decided when i was the heaviest i have ever been (over 17stone) that i needed to start again. Firstly i lost a stone on Atkins, then as a new ww group opened up across the road in my local pub/restaurant i decided to give it a go. i did pro points and simply filling, lost another 3 stone, got fed up and was sticking weight wise so i left. Put a stone of it back on and realised i was on a slippery slope, so i decided to get back onto Atkins and be more dedicated this time around. Now i have found the support I lacked before and friendly advice I am full of enthusiasm again for getting the weight off.

i reckon i would like to lose another four stone at least but its hard for me to get under 11.5 or 12 stone, it just sticks there. Going to do my best though!

i totally hate having to sit in Maccy Dees or BK and watch my son devour them... ugh he also is a big fan of kfc, i have been know to pick the coating off that before lol One saving grace is i totally can not stand thier fries, i like my chips from a potato which has not been frozen and turned into a crisp, i hardly ever eat chips anyway but when i do i like them from a chippy and all soggy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm anyway mustnt think about them!!

Welcome back and keep up the good work!..

Ahhhh thanks Stubbsey.
Well done on your massive loss, its fantastic.
All i can think of reading your message is that you all need to have a kebab. A dirty greasy kebeb. They were my saving grace on night duty. Mmmmm kebab and salad minus the pitta of course.

he he i used to have a nice greasy kebab or the chicken special without the pitta when workmates wanted a take away, i was never sure if the kebab meat was right for induction but it was better than chowing down on the carbs, the chicken special was the best though as it was just grilled chicken pieces and i knew i was safe with that.. Is the huge elephant leg kebab ok on induction?

Its perfectly fine on induction:D
some on here would have theirs with garlic mayo. I dont do mayo so would have mine with a slice of lemon. Mmmmm youve got me all hungry now!

well thankyou that is good to know, at least there are more take aways in my future lol

i had to laugh about the yorkie pud!! i went out for a meal the other day, i had a mixed grill and thought i had done so well swapping the potato for a salad and giving away all my onion rings, the tomato was a yellowy red colour and in the dim light i thought i had popped a tomato in my mouth and it turned out to be a stray onion ring.. i was horrified and couldnt exactly spit it out into a tissue, so just had to swallow and hope it didnt matter lol

Im sure 1 wont hurt too much lol. Id be more concerned that your tomatoes looked the same colour as an onion ring lol.
So where in the country are you from? ooop north or daan saaaf

I am from daan saaf lol, i was born in north london but now live in Kent, which, if Kent is the garden of England, I live in the compost heap!! lol, how about you?

Lol at royal and compost heap:D

Well the part of Kent im in is Royal (sticks her nose in the air) but there is lots of compost in the fields lol. I hear cows and sheep frim my back door and sometimes the stench of manure is just too much to take lol.

i'm in a place that is neither royal, nor north or south... i'm in the midlands. Best of everything ;-).

Afternoon Cheryl, sorry, didn't realise you had started a new diary - welcome back, sounds like you are doing well and in the zone - keep going missus!!!

I have been struggling, head all over the place and have put on a couple of stone, hoping now that I am back in the right place to get back to it, started again yesterday so will see how it goes this time xxx (I don't have my own diary as I was having ex-hubby issues so decided best not to) xxx

Afternoon Cheryl, sorry, didn't realise you had started a new diary - welcome back, sounds like you are doing well and in the zone - keep going missus!!!

I have been struggling, head all over the place and have put on a couple of stone, hoping now that I am back in the right place to get back to it, started again yesterday so will see how it goes this time xxx (I don't have my own diary as I was having ex-hubby issues so decided best not to) xxx

Hey lovely. You know you are always welcome to use my diary. Im at the point where im 2wks in and stalling. It happens to me all the time. I was actually looking at exante the other day lol. I read your story again!

I was in a Regis but now in a common or garden Bourne lol xx
Hmmmmm. Now im confused.com!

Evening Cheryl... I hate the stalling times! Good luck with it! Xx

Not far at all Stubbsey!

Hey Di, how are you hun?

Well tonight i had a lovely dinner. Sounds horrible but even hubby loved it! It was mince with mushrooms, cabbage cauli and broccoli and chillis to make it really spicy then added grated jerk cheese to the top and baked for about 30mins. Mmmmmmm!
Im craving sweet now which is odd as i dont normally get that in ketosis.

Lush dinner Cheryl... I must get donee one jerk seasoning ! X

Back