chest pains

natzmc

anyone else had these? directly in the middle of your chest, and some palpatations. nothing to extreme but just its on my mind

im wondering it might be because of diet plus on the time of the month which usually see's me weak anyway

Hi Natzmc
I would just go and see the Doctor to be on the safe side . I was only 30 when I found out I had angina . Good luck and take care hun .
MARGARET XX

thanks, i may well do if they dont pass. not so bad today, was really yesterday that was the problem

Yes I get them too. They only last seconds and I don't get them every day, but the answer is yes, you are not alone.

Hi, I suffer with acid reflux and that's where I get the pain. Had it before I started and my doctor said it may get worse with no food in tummy(but it hasn't i'm glad to say) but chest pain should be taken seriously until diagnosed- prob nothing to worry about but if it continues I would get it checked out. Zoe x

get yourself checked out hun.......just to be on the safe side

palpitations can be a symptom of something not quite right. best to mention them to your GP. imho

Anything to do with chest pains you see your doctor. Without doubt or hesitation.

Back